Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin down, what will happen? - page 17. (Read 1901 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
If the price frequently fall and rise then it is not a subject to worry just wait for the right time when ever you get the comfortable price just sell it.
Bitcoin value now is so dipped, buy more bitcoin then start to invest cause a few months it gain there value. Bitcoin value is not stable you must need patient to wait until the price is increasing again now this is the right time to sell it your coins and get more income in your investment.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:25:57 PM
When the price down then I will hold and buy more, of course when the price is cheap then a good opportunity for us to buy so the opportunity to get a big profit one day or at least the end of the year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?
All of us is scared when bitcoin is down and it's normal to the.market to be down because after that bitcoin will rise up again. There's so many reason why bitcoin is down sometimes it because of fud news or whales that manipulate the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 23, 2018, 06:21:08 PM
The price of the bitcoin decreasing again and the price is down at $7800 and I pray the price increase again.
I think why the price decreasing again it's because many people are panickinh selling again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 23, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
Bitcoin is the nature of the capability of a product or system, which its interface fully expressed so that to interact and function with other products or systems, both now or in the future without limitation of access or implementation. Bitcoin isn't controlled by any entity since the characteristics of Bitcoin are interoperable. So you should not be surprised by this condition.

seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose,

It would be wise if you use it by buying as much bitcoin as you can, and I think that's the most effective way to do it. Because by buying means you have contributed to the amount of demand (demand) Bitcoin, so the price will move up.

do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

The value of bitcoin's very fluctuating and sensitive to the actions of its holders. When someone buys or sells Bitcoin in large quantities, then the price can go very drastic.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
It's not a necessary feeling in crypto currency, because if you are an investor or a trader, all you need to know is the reality of the project if the coin you hold or you want to have a future. And any excuses that can make you afraid you should stop acting in that way but be rational. That's why in moments dipping btc do not be afraid but look at the right time.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 06:16:58 PM
seeing bitcoin prices go down and up, I'm a bit frightened to buy bitcoin at the moment, I judge I could lose, do you think, whether bitcoin prices can continue to go down, or even rise high?

The bitcoin up and down is common, because the bitcoin price is not yet stable. so if you want to buy better do it. because this is common. but if you adhere yes better just back off, and you condition again how the state of yourself.
Activity: 175
May 23, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
It is really hard that Bitcoin price is down again and price is not so high but this is common in cryptocurrency I think this is right time buy Bitcoin and hold it when price rise again then sell it
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
Well, no one knows what will be the price of bitcoin because we really don't know what and how its happened. But the good things need to think is, if the price of bitcoin is down, then the investors time, they have a chances to buy bitcoin at that moment. But if it is increases in price, well thank you because that was for everyone who hold their money for a long time.
Activity: 125
May 23, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
Look we don't know and we cant guess what will happends with bitcoin in the future. Maybe raise up maybe giling down yup, by the way its a fitting time to buy bitcoin. If you are afraid to Investment this isnt first time bitcoin Going down, just wait sometimes itu would raise higher again, believe ! Smiley
Activity: 199
May 23, 2018, 05:46:05 PM
It is really very bad news that bitcoin again falling down. I even don't know why bitcoin is going down now, what is the reason!?
Though this is the best time to invest in bitcoin when bitcoin price is low. But the bitter time for holders
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 05:46:00 PM
Of course, this situation is not encouraging, but if you want to invest in bitcoin, then at the moment a good time, as in the future the price will grow again.

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is experiencing price declines. use this opportunity as best you can.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 05:43:51 PM
Trading is about rise and fall in price as result of buying and selling actions. No one would expect the price of Bitcoin to keep growing without reducing. There is no reason to fear at any point in time. Just note that you should never sell at a loss or panick sell.
Activity: 316
May 23, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
The best thing to do now if you buy high is just HODL. But now it is better to buy now the BTC too much. So Goodluck does what you do and who you believe.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 23, 2018, 03:33:05 PM
It is really hard to take such decision in current situation of bitcoin's Rollercoaster. I invested in bitcoin when the price dropped to 10000$ I really was sure that it's the deepest point, but few days after we saw 6000$ and bitcoin still doesn't recover itself at least to 10000$. That is my own example of investment,  so I will not give you any advice about buying or waiting for some more time. I think for now it is better to move the way you are going now,  I see you participate in a campaign on the forum, so just collect those payments and later when the price for bitcoin will satisfy your needs you may sell all or a part of your savings.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
If you are afraid to invest and dont have that Guts to believe in bitcoin dont invest, I would suggest you to study cryptocurrency first before investing so that you will have the confidence before investing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
bitcoin has been like that right from time, going up and down. all you need do is observe the market closely so you know when prices are down and buy then because after a while prices bounce back. so just make a close analysis
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
Don't be afraid or worry too much. Bitcoin is volatile. its price may go down or go up but that doesn't mean that it will die. you just have to hold your Bitcoin and wait for the right moment before you trade or sell it. Bitcoin has always been this way. and why do you think that people still invest in Bitcoin despite its volatility? you should study more and learn about Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
If you are afraid to invest and dont have that Guts to believe in bitcoin dont invest, I would suggest you to study cryptocurrency first before investing so that you will have the confidence before investing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
May 23, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
Someone said we are experiencing this dip because the royal family sold all their bitcoin to finance the royal wedding and that is why it has been going down since Saturday. Whether this is true or not, we should endeavour to hold our trading positions. The red market will soon be over

lol my good man the royal family dont paid for anything .That is all tax payer funded .
Pages:
Jump to: