Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN DROPS TO $5,600. HOLD OR SELL? - page 23. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
              Well, you have to be absolutely incompetent, invest in something and retire on loss. It's like you're sure the Bitcoin's price will not grow, which is impossible to predict. Wait until 2019 at least, if you're so scared. Bitcoin is not going to go bankrupt anyway. If you were to analyze this forum before making an investment, you would understand why.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
if you feel BTC or any other crypto dropped in its price then its 100% not a selling time. its a buying opportunity. also dont think much about those dumps. remember that BTC jumped to $19K within few weeks in 2017. so all we need to do is hold now
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 15, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
HODLing is the best I will say because the bear run might over in near future because we are in bearish trend for almost a year so when the prices reaches bottom level then the prices will start to incline higher so better to buy more at the cheap price because the current price is more cheaper than you mentioned.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
I am still holding, because it won't bring you any benefits to sell now. I think it was the last drop, to kick the most of people that are on the market. We are going to the moon during the next two months, at least I believe in this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 15, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Just hold and if you can buy more that's better because after a big drop, a pump will occur. No need to sell if you don't need fiat right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
This is for someone a terrible fall! But by this they are trying to knock out weak hands! I am sure that as soon as the main players buy Bitcoin, we will immediately fly on a rocket, and will fly to the moon! Do not panic, comrades! (the fall may be even lower)

Yes there have been speculations that the fall might go lower than this, but for me i think this is to test and lure some people into selling off. well like you said, let's wait for the Big players
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 15, 2018, 07:13:55 AM
This is for someone a terrible fall! But by this they are trying to knock out weak hands! I am sure that as soon as the main players buy Bitcoin, we will immediately fly on a rocket, and will fly to the moon! Do not panic, comrades! (the fall may be even lower)
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
As at yesterday, we all saw the value of Bitcoin depreciate to $5,600. what is your advise to BTC holders

should we sell of in order not to incur more loss?

or should we HODL with hope that the bull run is coming soon enough?
Pages:
Jump to: