Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 18. (Read 104146 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 07:56:48 PM
Unlike bitcoin cash hard fork which was directly from the block chain bitcoin gold will be using GPU and an entirly new algorithm then what bitcoin currently uses. But BTG in terms of the currency it looks pretty dead and wont show very much support in the long run.

Don't believe this man. It's nothing but an altcoin that can be mined by using GPU. That's it, then there is nothing makes it special. It's not bitcoin, it's just a regular altcoin. There are already lots of similar ones on the market.
Activity: 266
January 13, 2018, 07:55:05 PM
This btg to me looks like pump and dump by some whales... Many loss during the last dump.... Bitcoin still remain the best..

Bitcoin devs have to add something: Lightning to mention just one.
Until then it will stay in the 13K-17K region as December-January trend is demonstrating.
On Dec 06 BTC reached 19.697K high with an RSI(14) at 94.56%, which was just insane. Following three days (7-8-9) were in red, with lower highs and lower lows (in the BTC prices are deadly within Ichimoku cloud, which is still green, but this is a clear flattish signal, combined with a <50% RSI(14) at writing time. All data from GDAX.

If BCH by end of tomorrow won't be >2.715USD it will play in the same flattish league.

BTG at Bitfinex -as Bittrex uses USDT and Bithumb and other exchanges have been rightly excluded from the price by Coinmarketcap, see https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#markets - is pretty close to the flattish territory, despite the massive today's jump.
The most worrying issue yet is that Bithumb now holds >60% of volume and price is more than 70 USD greater than the 359USD computed by Coinmarketcap, as I'm writing. So, yes, techically speaking BTG own price is pumped at Bithumb (NOT by Bithumb), and insanely pumped at Coinone and Korbit (all three with BTG/KRW trading pair).
This is NOT a positive thing, to use an euphemism, and these exchanges should NOT be used as valid references for BTG value and trend altogether.
Bithumb holding >60% of BTG exchange volume is a gravestone to BTG worldwide diffusion.

January 13, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

Most profitable Equihash coin and it has no future? Keep practicing jokes man, one day you'll be funny.

Your posts discredit BTG Community (me included) which does NOT need people like you floating around.
You are NOT competent and I already demonstrated that.
BTG can actually become more than a mining coin, eventually without you around.
And FYI equihash is NOT the most profitable GPU mining algo since some time (see nist5)
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
January 13, 2018, 07:24:09 PM
My hope is that BTG will at least encourage other coins, including Bitcoin, to move to ASIC-resistant mining algorithms. I hate to see ultra-centralized mining.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
Total hashrate is low... I think that the price can rise @ 500$ at most

About Bitcoin said the same thing, and we see where the BTC is now and what price it has!
So time will tell, and your forecasts are definitely worthless! Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
Unlike bitcoin cash hard fork which was directly from the block chain bitcoin gold will be using GPU and an entirly new algorithm then what bitcoin currently uses. But BTG in terms of the currency it looks pretty dead and wont show very much support in the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 06:57:17 PM
This btg to me looks like pump and dump by some whales... Many loss during the last dump.... Bitcoin still remain the best..
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 06:51:16 PM
i dont understand how to claim that coins Sad

i exported and scv file from electrum with alot of keys. then i synced the full node complettly. this needed 2 weeks -.- now i have the full synced wallet open and dont find an import button lol. how to claim my coins?

The easiest way as far i can tell is to use coinomi on a smartphone.
There is a sweep wallet function there to input the private keys from the likes of electrum.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
January 13, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Is there a light wallet for Bitcoin Gold?

I'm unable to sync the node.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

i exported and scv file from electrum with alot of keys. then i synced the full node complettly. this needed 2 weeks -.- now i have the full synced wallet open and dont find an import button lol. how to claim my coins?
Electrum always hard for do this kind of thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 03:14:54 PM
your low posts counts do not add any credibility to your statement.
You may or may not know what you are talking about but low posts here usually mean puppets among other things.
I love this... so this translates to "if you are new to the board, please get out"? Doesnt sound very smart either...but thats just my low-posters opinion, so i guess its unimportant.

Maybe he was refering to the buttload of scams around BTG, the half-responsive devs on github, the open questions about the malicious binary file from btg on github, the fraudy official affilate partners promoted on their website, ...etc.

The current raise is interesting though. Ok, scams are kind of normal nowadays, but the amount of officials involved definitely was not helping to gain credibility. To me, their credibility is almost as low as a first posters cred on bitcointalk Wink

edit: its also somehow annoying that there is no dedicated web-wallet or lightweight wallet available atm, even though thats of course not the fault of the btg team. Redeeming the coins still is a hassle, probably not helping the coin to grow. But i guess its just a matter of time till that gets solved.
No it doesn't mean get out, it means be intelligent with your posts or else you will be thought of as someone who has no clue or a puppet trying to spread FUD or other BS. but take it as meaning whatever you feel it means.
I've seen lots of coins with their issues, seen coins come and go and plenty of low post posters shilling or spreading crap about coins.
As I said, "may or may not"  because ppl with high post counts can sell their accounts to idiots as well who like to spread crap or scam ppl as well.

At least your post is intelligent.
I don't attack low posters unless they just talk smack like he did. I'm not attacking you, I'm giving you my time to explain.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
You may or may not know what you are talking about but low posts here usually mean puppets among other things.
I love this... so this translates to "if you are new to the board, please get out"? Doesnt sound very smart either...but thats just my low-posters opinion, so i guess its unimportant.

Maybe he was refering to the buttload of scams around BTG, the half-responsive devs on github, the open questions about the malicious binary file from btg on github, the fraudy official affilate partners promoted on their website, ...etc.

The current raise is interesting though. Ok, scams are kind of normal nowadays, but the amount of officials involved definitely was not helping to gain credibility. To me, their credibility is almost as low as a first posters cred on bitcointalk Wink

edit: its also somehow annoying that there is no dedicated web-wallet or lightweight wallet available atm, even though thats of course not the fault of the btg team. Redeeming the coins still is a hassle, probably not helping the coin to grow. But i guess its just a matter of time till that gets solved.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
Which are the features of Bitcoin Gold that in the eyes of the creators make it better than Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash?
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
BTG to 2,000$ soon

This would be great.. follow in BCC's footsteps..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
BTG has no future. only a fool would buy the coin.
if you don't want to loss better don't buy BTG
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

Activity: 91
January 13, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
BTG has no future. only a fool would buy the coin.
if you don't want to loss better don't buy BTG

Most profitable Equihash coin and it has no future? Keep practicing jokes man, one day you'll be funny.
Activity: 91
January 13, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
FUD

Continue fudding please. My bag is thanking you.
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
Total hashrate is low... I think that the price can rise @ 500$ at most
Activity: 528
Merit: 527
January 13, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: