Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 15. (Read 104146 times)

d_x
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
Hello, I have a question and I wonder if the BTG community can tell me truthfully. BTG was air dropped some time ago and since then there have been several reports by some users who used their software (the software listed on the official BTG web page, that is) that not only stole the BTG but also BTC and BCH in twin addresses (protected by the same private keys).

My question is if this thing has been solved, i.e. can I use the BTG official full node client without the doubts of possibility of jeoperdizing my accounts.

Thanks. Any thoughts welcome.

you just have to think of the ramifications to the control BTC and BCH have over crypto. When billions of dollars, maybe trillions are at stake, do you think you would try to sabotage the opposition? happens in the real world and crypto is a parody of the "real" world.

so is there a real community? or COULD there be?

And all I am talking about is creating a safe haven for noobs, somewhere to go where you know they are keeping it real. Help noobies who know nothing about crytpto, the dangers, etc.

I'll give you an example, I bought a few GPU's and I am mining bitcoin gold and making a decent return. I can see an image of the future where I have escaped the rat race.
Maybe other real people would find this helpful.

didn't know this existed - GPU mining guide - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-complete-guide-to-windows-10-pro-gpu-mining-2088803

I guess the real problem is this forum is not a safe haven for anyone anymore, it is up to everyone to weed out the bad ones.
d_x
January 21, 2018, 01:29:37 AM
one of the first places i came when i got into crypto was bitcointalk
d_x
January 20, 2018, 11:49:18 PM
Hello, I have a question and I wonder if the BTG community can tell me truthfully. BTG was air dropped some time ago and since then there have been several reports by some users who used their software (the software listed on the official BTG web page, that is) that not only stole the BTG but also BTC and BCH in twin addresses (protected by the same private keys).

My question is if this thing has been solved, i.e. can I use the BTG official full node client without the doubts of possibility of jeoperdizing my accounts.

you just have to think of the ramifications to the control BTC and BCH have over crypto. When billions of dollars, maybe trillions are at stake, do you think you would try to sabotage the opposition? happens in the real world and crypto is a parody of the "real" world.

And all I am talking about is creating a safe haven for noobs, somewhere to go where you know they are keeping it real. Help noobies who know nothing about crytpto, the dangers, etc.

I'll give you an example, I bought a few GPU's and I am mining bitcoin gold and making a decent return. I can see an image of the future where I have escaped the rat race.
Maybe other real people would find this helpful.
d_x
January 20, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
I don't know a good wallet for bitcoin gold. I use bitcoin cash , BTH its supported in blockchain.info. That is the best wallet , for me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
I think bitcoin gold will also be distributed in almost all markets. well, and moreover, the news from the price of bitcoin gold, not much different with the price of bitcoin cash. hopefully we all get a lot of bitcoin gold.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
January 20, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Never trust any wallet if you have to import your private keys. Move all your BTC out into a new address first. This way the private keys won't compromise your BTC. If you are entering an HD seed then first move your BTC to a new wallet with a new seed. Otherwise, yes, your coins will be in jeopardy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
January 20, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

d_x
January 20, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
Bitcoin Gold? What the heck is that? I've never heard of it before. Btw, on marketcoincap, BTG is assigned to Bitgem. 

Bitcoin Gold is a fork of bitcoin just like Bitcoin Cash. One of the notable changes is that they have changed algorithm to Equihash which makes it asic resistance and its a memory intensive algorithm. The idea is to bring back GPU mining plus some other changes.

?
what the cost of bitcoin gold?

bitcoin gold is scam coin do not buy it
I think you right , I read that A bitcoin gold (BTG) wallet scam recently managed to net over $3.2 million after taking advantage of bitcoin users looking to claim their BTG tokens. A link to the fraudulent MyBTGWallet was, before the scam came to light, placed on bitcoin gold’s website, but was quickly removed once users started noticing their balances were missing.

no, YOU ARE A SCAM, i looked at your posts, today your favorite coin is iota but you have no position in it at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 06:03:51 AM
Bitcoin Gold first needs btc storm to calm down then to push momentum for going up. Also btg needs a serious partnership with giant corporations for long term sustainable plan like IOTA. right now btg moves slowly up then quickly coming down  Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:40:08 AM
Bitcoin Gold? What the heck is that? I've never heard of it before. Btw, on marketcoincap, BTG is assigned to Bitgem. 

Bitcoin Gold is a fork of bitcoin just like Bitcoin Cash. One of the notable changes is that they have changed algorithm to Equihash which makes it asic resistance and its a memory intensive algorithm. The idea is to bring back GPU mining plus some other changes.

?
what the cost of bitcoin gold?

bitcoin gold is scam coin do not buy it
I think you right , I read that A bitcoin gold (BTG) wallet scam recently managed to net over $3.2 million after taking advantage of bitcoin users looking to claim their BTG tokens. A link to the fraudulent MyBTGWallet was, before the scam came to light, placed on bitcoin gold’s website, but was quickly removed once users started noticing their balances were missing.
d_x
January 20, 2018, 05:16:28 AM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZCash. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

If you have some free time, please check it out.
Have a nice day!

oh god Sad

if anyone wants to start a community , please join me.
d_x
January 20, 2018, 05:15:07 AM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZCash. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:

Have a nice day!

oh god Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 04:45:45 AM
Greetings to everyone!

Have a nice day!
d_x
January 20, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
wow talk about scattering the roaches , is there anyone real in crypto that paid tax and would like to converse.

come on it's time to man up pansies
d_x
January 19, 2018, 09:18:50 PM
wow talk about scattering the roaches , is there anyone real in crypto that paid tax and would like to converse.
d_x
January 19, 2018, 07:40:03 PM
And let say me this to everyone ... I hope all you people that made money in crypto PAID YOUR TAXES or at least dodged some legitimately . If you didn't you have brought all this down on yourselves.

Now we all know the NSA is in everything and who really controls them. Now what do you think would happen if something threatened power? They would take it down. What is threatening power? Crypto.

I am new to crypto , started in Feb 2017. A good time to begin. You need to learn fast and straight away you realise there are alot of bad actors and manipulation, hacks, security breaches, ddos attacks on exchanges etc.

And look what happened in China, bitcoin banned, it will come back but it will be under the control of the government, the people will not be able to use it to their benefit.

That is what they will be trying to do in the near future in America, it will come back just pwned.

So I suggest if you are dodgy and only you know the answer to that question, you should shut down your scam operation now. you have been warned.

I hope you read this. I can just imagine a room of NSA guys "omg, they're on to us, the bitcoin gold thread traffic has gone off the charts, quick ddos it"

Oh and how do I know all this? I worked it out from this twitter blog - https://twitter.com/striker_eureka6?lang=en (DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT)

I hate conspiracies  , but this sounds so diabolical .

Whatever you do DO NOT FOLLOW , scroll right down to the bottom to the first tweets. Read a few, there is a point you will either stop or continue reading all of it. Shit is getting real.
d_x
January 19, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Sure I scaled up, I started with a computer wit 3GPU that was fixed for me by the computer store, but then I learned some more and figured out that I had some old PCs so why not buy some additional GPUs and power units and I fixed them myself.

I can only tell you, that even a one GPU system mining 24/7 is not feasible if you want to live your life around it.

you missed the point entirely so maybe you are a fake, the one gpu you live your life around is your gaming computer, your mining computer(s) can be somewhere else making money !?!

well I am not sure what is your experience, but the moment you turn the miner on, your GPU really stops being a nice quiet addition to the PC, it becomes a loud and hot monster with all fans on max speed. Try to do it at night, you'll see what I mean.

EDIT: some years ago I used my work laptop for mining, at that time nobody really heard of it so I had no fears that IT departament intervenes. It was quiet, but even then (what was it? 2012? 13?), it brought like a dollar per month. All my experiences with real GPU units tell me it is very loud.

So now it is quiet enough for you but only a dollar a month with your laptop ? you are full of shit, go away , i just said 2 x 1080ti will pull you $20 a day, no you are a government agent spreading FUD , hey people, what would you rather do , live with a noisy computer in another room where you can't actually hear it ...... or work in the rat race for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

I am not sure why you are attacking me. I just said what my experience was and it was a few years ago. Now I have no rigs Smiley and I am not considering it anymore, partly beacuse of what I said. You have different experience. Good for you, you shared it, just let others live too man. As I can see you are attacking others too:

Refused to support Bitcoin-Gold: Coinbase and GDAX with Bittrex. Did not support BTG and EXMO, and WEX. The reason is the lack of security guarantees when working with BTG. According to the same Bittrex, the information and code base provided by fork bitcoin developers is not in a functional state, and does not meet the necessary safety criteria. Bitcoin Gold was launched on November 12th. The hardware wallets Trezor and Ledger have already been announced for BTG support, while several mining pools have stopped the production of crypto currency.

russian fake news peddler

just let others live, man

To make my point I will use this pawn account as an example. If we are to believe what the users says - that they were into crypto a few years ago , had mining rigs and everything, they just want to live , but living for them is lurking at bitcointalk discouraging users from getting in to mining and learning about bitcoin, the vision and the dangers.

When the reality is , if the story is real, this person would have a lot of money. Probably kept scaling their mining, kept trading and building and now possibly have a lot coming if from mining, leaving him and his friends with a lot of time on their hands. And believe me money is the root of all evil, money leads to power, power leads to corruption of mind, body and soul. And time ........ with time comes ORGANISATION.

You know what the powers that be are really afraid of? Lots of new people they really dont know much about suddenly having money and time on their hands. Because you know what people with money and time do? They create super secret organisations and handshakes, they study weird shit like the holy grail , they get all religious.

How do these people know this happens? From first hand experience, they did it themselves and the cycle is coming full circle Wink
d_x
January 19, 2018, 03:58:08 PM
I've been out of the loop for a while, and didn't understand why the price was for BTG futures, rather than BTG, I'm happy that I get it now.

It sounds like a shame that they pre-mined it, the idea of Bitcoin being ASIC resistant probably isn't something that most people would be against, but someone trying to steal a load of money in the process isn't ever going to be so popular.
I expect that BTG will hang around as a top 50 coin, just because people are invested in it, even without ever buying it.  That puts pressure on exchanges to list it and keeps trade volume up.  I guess I'll dump though.

source please , i dont like digging and i found this https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-gold-clarifies-premine-endowment

so you are ok to buy dash ? premine? you are ok to buy ripple? goes against the whole spirit of satoshi, new coins can be created by the owners whenever (just what i read somewhere)
d_x
January 19, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
I have Bitcoin Gold and wish it will pump soon so I can keep it as my asset for my future. I love holding hard fork coins because they are promising and I know they have good future life Bitcoin Cash.

hehe what do you think ETH is ? tell me please . I will pose this question. Could the  the OG's of crypto from years ago now be the master manipulators, the pushers of the ICO's and ultimately the owners of massive mining farms for the impostor bitcoin? Of course it could, that is the natural cycle for something as powerful as the root of all evil. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: