Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - page 22. (Read 104147 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

It may have started out as a scam but based on acceptance by exchanges and users it it now a legitimate coin with a healthy market cap.

Exchanges seek for transaction fees. More coins more fees.
BTG started 5th in M.Cap. Now it is 12th.
Re-thinking is needed.
1080Ti: Nicehash-Equihash is more profitable than BTG. Even NIST.

B2X is coming in a couple of days, with loads of features and a clear roadmap ahead.
http://b2x-segwit.io/
Hurry up BTG Commanding Officers (NOT by means of a video-conference)

December 26, 2017, 12:57:35 PM
BTG is a complete scam and does not deserve to be of 5. place before Dash, Litecoin, Neo and many other. This is crazy thing, who is buying those shit coins?

It just needs to be re-thought. Under many aspects.
One for all: if their wallet would have been signed, no one could ever had tampered it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
December 26, 2017, 12:53:23 PM
BTG is a complete scam and does not deserve to be of 5. place before Dash, Litecoin, Neo and many other. This is crazy thing, who is buying those shit coins?

It may have started out as a scam but based on acceptance by exchanges and users it it now a legitimate coin with a healthy market cap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 12:51:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
December 26, 2017, 12:48:13 PM

Hey, that's not a bad idea actually. Yeah, I might get one. Thanks. Smiley

Do you have one of those too?

Not available on Amazon in Europe and Trezor is in the process of releasing a new one.

I have two Trezors, three HW1 (predecessor to Ledger) and a Trezor T first batch on order. Trezor's are great. Ledger are ok.
December 26, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

Hey, that's not a bad idea actually. Yeah, I might get one. Thanks. Smiley

Do you have one of those too?

Not available on Amazon in Europe and Trezor is in the process of releasing a new one.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 26, 2017, 10:49:43 AM
Although BTG price has grown up over $314 now, I do not like it. It is just a fake Bitcoin. I just believe in Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. That's all

So Bitcoin Gold is fake Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash is not? Bitcoin Gold is super becouse i can mine a forked bitcoin on CPU, it have a bright future im sure a lot of ppl mine and buy it now to pump it later Smiley

I agree... This only shows how ignorant some people are in the crypto world.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 10:08:37 AM
Although BTG price has grown up over $314 now, I do not like it. It is just a fake Bitcoin. I just believe in Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. That's all

So Bitcoin Gold is fake Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash is not? Bitcoin Gold is super becouse i can mine a forked bitcoin on CPU, it have a bright future im sure a lot of ppl mine and buy it now to pump it later Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 02:08:18 AM
Activity: 3
December 25, 2017, 11:47:45 PM
Join this group on telegram for the best crypto currency signals https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEOGlOlHF6I1RO11Ww and make some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
December 25, 2017, 08:07:49 AM
Everybody wants to get btg for free. To do this, you need a BTC purse with the presence of bitcoins on it. It gives you the opportunity to learn a private key  or a phrase to restore. If you already have a private key or a seat, then you can use them to enter the Bitcoin Gold purse, when the BTG blockbuster is launched.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
December 25, 2017, 07:41:01 AM
I recieved BTG for free on the Yobit exchange but I decided not to sell it immediately. I think the price will rise dramaticaly in a few months. So at the moment it's in my long term portfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
December 25, 2017, 02:47:39 AM
I don't understand what they want to do with BTG. Where I can find adequate information?
Activity: 38
December 24, 2017, 04:15:36 PM
Is BCH even Chinese? Like who cares where they are made. How ridiculous. I mean cmon, lets say, remove all things from your home that are made in /china and see what you have left. See how many Christmas presents you give are made in China, probaly most of your computer/phone you used to write the message too.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 09:40:34 AM
I don't like BTG and BCH because they are chinese products. Why people let some group of people control us ? It's not the meaning of Cryptocurrency

You sound like a racist there buddy. So I guess you only buy coins that's control by a certain class of your liking...
Activity: 130
December 24, 2017, 12:26:03 AM
I don't like BTG and BCH because they are chinese products. Why people let some group of people control us ? It's not the meaning of Cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
December 22, 2017, 04:09:03 PM
Hey. Tell me please. I had a little BTC on the coinbase, can I get a BTG? If so, how?
Activity: 243
December 22, 2017, 02:45:32 PM
Bitcoin gold is another alt coin appeared after a bitcoin gold fork. It is hard to make an healthy prediction about bitcoin gold at the moment. It is still too new to understand everything about it. I would suggest you to wait a bit before investing in it.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 02:40:43 PM
Good performance, I would like to be the owner of btc, thinking about buying all these btc motors, to distribute my wealth a little.
Activity: 10
December 22, 2017, 06:52:09 AM
BTG is a next great coin for people who thinks that bitcoin is to expensive for they. About BCH we hear a lot complain and we see where is BCH now on the market. The same will happen with BTG, the more so we can see similary chart BTG and  BCH of last few days. I accumulate, i mine, i wait / thats the recipe for big money with good coins, and those who challange BTG will buy it expensive Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: