Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin halving to be canceled? - page 14. (Read 33718 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 01, 2016, 10:42:33 AM
so now when the halving will come it's like they are at 2xx vs the halving, which probably mean losing money if no major efficiency comes in play

Did efficiency get increased substantially (x times) since this thread got started?

no still the same, but there are plans to have 14/16nm soon, so i would suspect again a 2x increase in efficiency, there are already a bunch of tech running with a similar efficiency to this, by 21inc company(or whatever is its name)
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 01, 2016, 10:23:16 AM
One thing we all know speculation and the halving is currently pressing the market to make uᴉoɔʇᴉq get a pump before and on the moment the halving affects miners,soo the price gets affected by the halving,Nakamoto didnt implemented this for no reason.

Speculation on halving might be pressing the market, But if the market scenario is bad the halving might get delayed, but the cancellation won't take place as the technology is developed to meet halving at certain interval of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 10:02:41 AM
One thing we all know speculation and the halving is currently pressing the market to make bitcoin get a pump before and on the moment the halving affects miners,soo the price gets affected by the halving,Nakamoto didnt implemented this for no reason.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 01, 2016, 04:05:11 AM
No the bitcoin halving never will be cancelled, it has to happen and its already planned for ages, so no this is the point.
Its just a matter of time before the halving will happen, soon or later it has to happen and there will also be more halvings in the future itself, we should just hold our bitcoins from now on to see what is gonna do with the price also.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
April 01, 2016, 03:39:50 AM
so now when the halving will come it's like they are at 2xx vs the halving, which probably mean losing money if no major efficiency comes in play

Did efficiency get increased substantially (x times) since this thread got started?
legendary
April 01, 2016, 02:31:56 AM
there is no real correlation between the halvingand the price increase, the pump will most likely happen because of the hype not because of the halving itself

I assume that the pump has already happened ($200 -> $400), to get miners ready for the halving and to alleviate the pain in the ass that it will bring to them

if that is all about the pump for the halving, then miners are probably screwed, because the diff is once again at the same point as before, in the sense that they have the same profit when we were at 2xx

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
March 31, 2016, 03:24:10 PM
there is no real correlation between the halvingand the price increase, the pump will most likely happen because of the hype not because of the halving itself

I assume that the pump has already happened ($200 -> $400), to get miners ready for the halving and to alleviate the pain in the ass that it will bring to them
legendary
March 31, 2016, 04:44:31 AM
No,uᴉoɔʇᴉq halving wont be canceled as it determines the future price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq without the halving the coin would just be at low price.

ehm that's not really true, the halving is there to permit the miners to not mine the whole supply too fast, while we wait for the adoption, so they can then profit from the fee alone

there is no real correlation between the halving and the price increase, the pump will most likely happen because of the hype not because of the halving itself
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 31, 2016, 04:31:58 AM
No,bitcoin halving wont be canceled as it determines the future price of bitcoin without the halving the coin would just be at low price.
legendary
March 31, 2016, 04:13:29 AM
I'm sure that halving will not be canceled. Miners are really want to but nobody can't control bitcoin. After halving some miners will come out from game but new will come. cycle.
This is a given fact as it is a cycle and can not be stopped by anyone.
I think there are too many miners so this would be a good thing for bitcoin not a hindrance.

there isnt any miners these days.

it should be the ones who have 1 sided mining power which you should look at is the people who offer cloud services - like antminer.

Can you give a viable statistics that shows miner's are decreasing from 2016 of january 'til now.

the global hashrate is increase, so the miners( in sense of new asic and not new people) is certainly increasing as a value
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 31, 2016, 02:02:36 AM
halving can never be cancelled by anyone.. as long as bitcoin is alive halving occurs for every four years..
miners wants price increase.. if halving is cancelled, price won't increase.. so definitely halving will happen..
Activity: 476
March 30, 2016, 08:08:55 PM
I'm sure that halving will not be canceled. Miners are really want to but nobody can't control bitcoin. After halving some miners will come out from game but new will come. cycle.
I think there are too many miners so this would be a good thing for bitcoin not a hindrance.

it should be the ones who have 1 sided mining power which you should look at is the people who offer cloud services - like antminer.

Can you give a viable statistics that shows miner's are decreasing from 2016 of january 'til now.

I believe that the most miners were running into a loss these days,several people turned them off ,and sold them.The energy costs is what rule the miners,and bitcoin value for sure.But speculation around halving may had made some of those miners to return with the hope to make a good return,since there still some months till the moment.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2016, 07:50:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
March 30, 2016, 07:25:00 PM
If the halving just got canceled we will see a new thing happening that will be the dumping of bitcoin,and may be a deep dump,as people will loose faith into bitcoin decentralized ,i my self if i saw it canceled i would keep collecting it but i believe that would kill bitcoin future.

why do you even bother posting? we know its not going to be cancelled its a goddamn schedule.. its not a block size debate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 28, 2016, 09:50:36 PM
If the halving just got canceled we will see a new thing happening that will be the dumping of bitcoin,and may be a deep dump,as people will loose faith into bitcoin decentralized ,i my self if i saw it canceled i would keep collecting it but i believe that would kill bitcoin future.
Activity: 420
March 28, 2016, 07:52:01 PM
No the bitcoin halving will of course not get cancelled that would be ridiculous if you ask me right ?
Its already planned for this year, and it can impossibly get cancelled.
Lol that's right however halving situation is bound to happen. day there may not backward nor forward. because all of this was already determined when first created of bitcoin
Activity: 210
March 28, 2016, 05:16:51 PM
There was much hype about the Fed raising interest rates in 2015, but we are still there, at the lowest possible level (wtf, it is even no longer the lowest possible limit). Bitcoin halving in July, 2016, is talked about as much, but will it really happen?

I ain't sure

No one, and I repeat. no one can stop the halving. As long as the Bitcoin networks stays alive there will be a haliving every 4 years until mining is over.

The halving is an intimate part of the bitcoin protocol and nobody has the power to stop it!

It's a protocol, meaning a command. A command can be dis-obeyed.
Activity: 504
March 28, 2016, 04:43:58 PM
There was much hype about the Fed raising interest rates in 2015, but we are still there, at the lowest possible level (wtf, it is even no longer the lowest possible limit). Bitcoin halving in July, 2016, is talked about as much, but will it really happen?

I ain't sure

No one, and I repeat. no one can stop the halving. As long as the Bitcoin networks stays alive there will be a haliving every 4 years until mining is over.

The halving is an intimate part of the bitcoin protocol and nobody has the power to stop it!
Activity: 854
March 28, 2016, 02:24:39 PM
No the bitcoin halving will of course not get cancelled that would be ridiculous if you ask me right ?

Sure it wont be canceled. A lot of people will lost from it and they will not be happy.
Better to think what we will do after halving.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
March 23, 2016, 05:54:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: