Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class? - page 11. (Read 7783 times)

Activity: 737
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
I have heard that in many advanced country schools and colleges, teachers take classes on Bitcoin in economics classes. I think this is a good arrangement. Bitcoin is still valid in our country, so my country's teachers will not discuss this in class. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will be valid in my country and will study it in the economy class.
indeed good, if applied in college. because like this can also introduce bitcoin, so that all students can be independent and can seek their own sustenance. with student bitcoin can help his parents in finance. so this is very useful.
It will be more effective if btc will be started as a subject and this will produce some good quality btc coiners and this will help student to study about the future global currency and will also attract them to invest into btc to earn a lot pf profit and change their lives and there are a lot of authors who are writing books on btc and this will help those student to learn about this coin in good way and a way to earn big.
Why do you guarantee the cryptocurrency as Bitcoin will be the primary currency in future?
You also knew almost the government do not like Bitcoin, this is the enemy of all forces are controlling the world's economy and financial.
In a short look, you can see there are many benefits for the government if they accept Bitcoin, but in far look, this is bad for them.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
November 18, 2017, 04:51:43 AM
I have heard that in many advanced country schools and colleges, teachers take classes on Bitcoin in economics classes. I think this is a good arrangement. Bitcoin is still valid in our country, so my country's teachers will not discuss this in class. Hopefully, soon Bitcoin will be valid in my country and will study it in the economy class.
indeed good, if applied in college. because like this can also introduce bitcoin, so that all students can be independent and can seek their own sustenance. with student bitcoin can help his parents in finance. so this is very useful.
It will be more effective if btc will be started as a subject and this will produce some good quality btc coiners and this will help student to study about the future global currency and will also attract them to invest into btc to earn a lot pf profit and change their lives and there are a lot of authors who are writing books on btc and this will help those student to learn about this coin in good way and a way to earn big.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:44:22 PM
I dont see the need to include bitcoins in basic economics class. The reason being it is still money and a form of exchange. Even capital markets are rarely mentioned in basic econimics classes.

Economics deals with countries and the way money and goods flow or is exchanged in a country. It is true that btc has had a huge impact on some countries and their economy, in Venezuela itself the citizens prefer btc to the local currency because of the convenience and btc is much much more accepted globally than their own currency.

Going back to the basics, understanding economics doesnt really need to delve into individual currencies. The most basic concept of supply and demand plus the free market principles doesnt involve analyzing currencies. The value of currencies ultimately boils down to the goods and services you can purchase with it.

Probably in higher levels of econimics they should tackle btc, since btc and crypto currencies are now affecting the global economy slowly.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 04:41:48 PM
Yes it is possible in my friend's country he paid for his tickets with bitcoins and came to visit me so he told me about it and i hope that my country also someday will accept bitcoins payment for a lot of things.

They already known the bitcoin in my country. Perhaps many got interest to join in this forum. Some of them are supervisors and engineers they always giving as an example of a minute meeting to try the bitcoin. And i as member in this forum i totally impress that people belongs to economics class have already believe and justify how bitcoin is true to its campaign.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 04:31:39 PM
Yes it is possible in my friend's country he paid for his tickets with bitcoins and came to visit me so he told me about it and i hope that my country also someday will accept bitcoins payment for a lot of things.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 03:58:05 PM
I can tell you that in my country they don't. We still don't have ATMs. But everybody should teach it in economics classes. With market cap of over 100 billions it is becoming major thing.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 03:39:13 PM
Yes in my country we can already book flight tickets and pay with bitcoin it is crazy how cheap it seems just for like 0.05 you already have a very good vacation package i am glad i have ever started with bitcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
November 16, 2017, 02:51:51 PM
This will be a massive subject in school text book in mid year of 2018 and 2019
One cannot be so sure about this topic, mainly because Bitcoin is still not widely accepted by the government of many countries. Moreover, there is not so much stuff as a subject in Bitcoin it can be seen as a beneficial investment but considering it as a massive subject can be wrong term. Bitcoin can become a part of the Economic class but not probably a Massive subject that too in schools.

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 01:21:23 PM
I don't think bitcoin is part of Economics class here in our country because bitcoin is still not that popular in my country though there are already plenty of people who know about it but not really familiar what is bitcoin and what kind of technology is it.
bitcoin for economy class, bitcoin biting me instead of being the benchmark for in any class. and in my opinion work or have a steady job that became the benchmark .. bitcoin can only be made as a helper or help the needs or the living economy so that life is sufficient and comfortable in life .. all depends on his way of thinking and what purpose is in bitcoin because any opportunity in bitcoin will be achieved if we have a goal to improve the economy or something else ..

You don't need to teach bitcoin on any classroom subjects. Principles of economics that are thought on high schools are enough and once they found out about bitcoin it can be applied to it. Basic economics knowledge is needed in order to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 16, 2017, 04:53:10 AM
This will be a massive subject in school text book in mid year of 2018 and 2019
Activity: 266
November 16, 2017, 04:35:51 AM
I think it would be great if Bitcoin is taught in economy class,
currently the market of Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin is very big,
even the ones I read Bitcoin value valuation reached $100 billion Dollar....
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 04:29:49 AM
That would be a great idea to start that because then the most people will be sitting in smart class and talking about bitcoin together or why not make a bitcoin class? that we can all sit there who have payed in bitcoins and get the luxury we deserve.
This would be amazing but don’t you think these millionaires and billionaires will allow this to happen? No,definitely no. reason is, bitcoin is intentionally not prevailing to the whole communities. Just think, when a person kills another person in one corner of the world and this news is just spread to the other corner within no time. How the awareness about bitcoin can’t be spread like this?
Activity: 392
November 16, 2017, 01:13:44 AM
That is a good idea to add Bitcoin in any lesson of econ class or perhaps, adding crypto in the curriculum would be much better idea. With that, students are taught on how to save or invest in money or in bitcoin. So i think that idea would really help a lot in boosting economics knowledge and in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 12:39:59 AM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
I don't think so. But teachers may use bitcoin as an example of supply and demand, which is the most popular topic in economics. Bitcoin can be discuss in college levels for them to understand it more, its use and how does it work. It will help, by making it more popular to people and so encourage them to be part of it.
Activity: 395
November 16, 2017, 12:16:22 AM
In the near future bitcoin will be taught in economic classes as this bitcoin and blockchain technology has the capability to improve the socio economic conditions and increase the standard of living of the people by providing an extra or additional source of income to all. This invention has given people complete freedom on their finances which is unlike banks, earlier banks control the people's money, all the transactions were carried out with the help of banks, whereas this bitcoin technology has changed the way of transacting worldwide easily, secure with low transactions fees without the help of the third party and all transactions are recorded in the public ledger called the blockchain technology. As time passes the value of bitcoins also increases due to high in demand and new entrants are entering the bitcoin market, all these factors will make bitcoin a subject of economics sooner. In some of the American universities they provide courses on bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 15, 2017, 11:28:39 PM
I don't think bitcoin is part of Economics class here in our country because bitcoin is still not that popular in my country though there are already plenty of people who know about it but not really familiar what is bitcoin and what kind of technology is it.
bitcoin for economy class, bitcoin biting me instead of being the benchmark for in any class. and in my opinion work or have a steady job that became the benchmark .. bitcoin can only be made as a helper or help the needs or the living economy so that life is sufficient and comfortable in life .. all depends on his way of thinking and what purpose is in bitcoin because any opportunity in bitcoin will be achieved if we have a goal to improve the economy or something else ..
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 14, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

If a student listen on what his teacher says, he might only sleep in class. But what a teacher might teach on bitcoin or blockchain matters it couldn't learn them, because a teacher will undertake a massive research on it. If that proves by a higher education it will seriously makes them rich because bitcoin finds interest to people to make money effortlessly.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

Yup, there are seminar regarding that, I remember when I am first year college where they've conducted a seminar about the Information technology and at the end of the presentation, the presenter talks about a currency that will replace Fiats and will be digital (I know nothing about BTC that time). The field cryptography is still fresh and it might be one of the subjects of the IT students in the near future. Especially those who are taking economics, banking and technology.
I'm glad that someone confirmed that the crypto technology is present in the classes. May i ask in which country is that college? I'm curious what educational institution is so close to the modern times.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
November 14, 2017, 04:05:49 AM

Yup, there are seminar regarding that, I remember when I am first year college where they've conducted a seminar about the Information technology and at the end of the presentation, the presenter talks about a currency that will replace Fiats and will be digital (I know nothing about BTC that time). The field cryptography is still fresh and it might be one of the subjects of the IT students in the near future. Especially those who are taking economics, banking and technology.
Activity: 518
November 14, 2017, 03:05:18 AM

That's absurd to be honest. Bitcoin is just a digital currency and it is not even academic-related. There are lots of currencies but they're not even discussed, if I'm not mistaken, on economic subjects. I'm not sure though, i haven't encountered it yet. But also, it is not under any government so I don't think it will be discussed or will be a focus on econ class. But who knows in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: