Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class? - page 9. (Read 7783 times)

Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 31, 2017, 02:19:06 PM
surely, bitcoin can help student can learn more about currency, inflation, and it open many new potential opportunities.
yes bitcoin is really needed for middle-class people, so with the bitcoin has been making progress for bitcoin users in financial problems tidal good or problematic.
Its needed to visit at school this clases but the issue is a lot of countries or even region can't provide this type of education at schools because for example at CIS countries people have old education system, people have computer classes but people are educating with not the newest information
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
.                Slight introduction for Bitcoin in basic econ Class would be good.But to make it a mainstream, well, I think Its not proper especially those who are still at secondary level. If they do, those student will find Focus into it  and they might forget to study their lessons  well. What they Will have  in mind is how they gonna have those bitcoins and make profits into it . It helps but must  be controlled.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
December 31, 2017, 01:02:11 PM
surely, bitcoin can help student can learn more about currency, inflation, and it open many new potential opportunities.
yes bitcoin is really needed for middle-class people, so with the bitcoin has been making progress for bitcoin users in financial problems tidal good or problematic.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 04:14:03 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

it depends of course on your economics professor. the basic concepts or economics are applicable in bitcoin. Maybe if you professor know something about bitcoin maybe he or she can mention it during class hours but it will not be part of the lesson. Maybe use it as an example and somehow discuss something about bitcoin and how it relates to the economics class. I wonder if the students will give interest or do they even care at all if it is not well known in the country. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 20, 2017, 05:42:25 PM
It just depend if someone just know about bitcoin cause nowadays this type of investing and locating money is the most popular and best at the same moment for lot of people!
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
December 20, 2017, 05:35:56 PM
Bitcoin in Economics class? not really. And this is because in Economics, related topics which deals with Bitcoin are treated so even without mentioning Bitcoin one who have the idea or who will have can linked the topic to bitcoin
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 20, 2017, 05:16:57 PM

It depends how famous the bitcoin in one country. If bitcoin has gaining good impact and its affecting their economy, I think they are already discussing it in their economy classes and even the government's economist.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
I dont ever encounter teacher's saying and explaining about bitcoin in my class. Maybe it is not included yet any books which use to different schools. Maybe soon bitcoin will apply economics books which introduce to differenf schools worldwide.
Because your teacher do not know Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or even, they did not research anything about the cryptocurrency in the past. But to be honest, nowadays, if the economy teacher did not hear anything about cryptocurrency, that is weird.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 20, 2017, 01:58:41 AM
My prof knows about bitcoin when he keeps on talking about stocks and business during our econ class, but he don't explain or teach it. He's teaching us about financial problems and having financial intelligence.

Most of the people know about the economy. Economy is part of the country. So you will need information for country growth you will check the country economy then you will know about the country growth. So people will be growth country will be growth. So you will know about the people economy. If economy growth you will easy to connect the other country then you will start the import and export.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 20, 2017, 01:15:12 AM
My prof knows about bitcoin when he keeps on talking about stocks and business during our econ class, but he don't explain or teach it. He's teaching us about financial problems and having financial intelligence.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 20, 2017, 01:02:06 AM
I dont ever encounter teacher's saying and explaining about bitcoin in my class. Maybe it is not included yet any books which use to different schools. Maybe soon bitcoin will apply economics books which introduce to differenf schools worldwide.
Activity: 84
December 20, 2017, 12:51:21 AM
There is nothing if they will include bitcoin in that subject. During my time, bitcoin was not included in Economics class. It is up to the govt.sector if they want to include bitcoin in Economics.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 20, 2017, 12:18:11 AM
Not only bitcoin but should be the whole cryptocurrency that should be tackled in classes. Some schools and universities are even having courses now related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because it is something that people should learn. This new ecosystem and technology is new so there is a need to study this one because this may be the solution to some of the problems of the society today. It would open the mind of those people who are so attach to the old system that they would not want to entertain something new even though it may make their life easier.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 19, 2017, 11:06:41 PM

One of the ECON professor discussed about bitcoin in class but he just keep on telling the negative side of bitcoin like disadvantage of this coin. I think he's just discouraging students not to believe in bitcoin. And he even said that bitcoin will be ban in our country so we shouldn't waste our time on bitcoin.
While that is a shame at the same time bad publicity is still publicity if the students did not knew what bitcoin was they now know, the only thing they need to do is to simply question authority which is something that as a college student you must do.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 07:49:04 PM
While i am studying, i have never heard anything about bitcoin. The term is really unfamiliaq. I think it is not discussed in any subject even economics. However its a good idea to introduce it so the earlier students will know its worth.
Bitcoin is probably better suited for students in engineering than students from economy, most people studying economy are not going to have heard about bitcoin and they will show no interest on it but for engineering students bitcoin is one of those things it is going to arouse curiosity.
Economics class is very soon for Bitcoin. Bitcoin still an asset for speculative in the opinion of the government. You forget the government do not see it as a cryptocurrency. Only the Japanese government accept this nature. Other governments are trying to change the nature of Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 13, 2017, 10:01:43 PM
While i am studying, i have never heard anything about bitcoin. The term is really unfamiliaq. I think it is not discussed in any subject even economics. However its a good idea to introduce it so the earlier students will know its worth.
Bitcoin is probably better suited for students in engineering than students from economy, most people studying economy are not going to have heard about bitcoin and they will show no interest on it but for engineering students bitcoin is one of those things it is going to arouse curiosity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
December 09, 2017, 05:48:31 PM

I have 9 units about economics as of now. I don't think so that bitcoin had already integrated in our curriculum. Well, I am sure that in the future, bitcoin will be part of economics specially in macroeconomics. Bitcoin deals about monetary and it may also include in inflation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

It good idea for the bitcoin in economics. It will useful to improve the country and people economics and learn more information the future growth and gather some invest ideas. Bitcoin is use to country it will good to improve the country people growth. So people will growth country will be growth. Bitcoin will connect the all country people. It good for the future investment. You will learn from bitcoin for the country growth.   
Actually for the government, Bitcoin can't provide any benefit for their power and force. First of all, the nature of Bitcoin and blockchain is want to make the world become freedom all. But, if this concept become the truth, the current government will be lose their power!
Activity: 108
December 09, 2017, 04:36:54 AM

One of the ECON professor discussed about bitcoin in class but he just keep on telling the negative side of bitcoin like disadvantage of this coin. I think he's just discouraging students not to believe in bitcoin. And he even said that bitcoin will be ban in our country so we shouldn't waste our time on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: