Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class? - page 6. (Read 7783 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 11:51:15 PM
The more bitcoins that are developed in the student's economy class the better, the better bitcoin becomes better for bitcoin.

yes I certainly agree with you the more bitcoin there is in the economy class, definitely bitcoin increasingly recognized by the entire global community, bitcoin is economically very profitable for the holders of this currency crypto, in addition bitcoin can also increase income or change your life financially
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
In my opinion yes probably they will be already tackled discussions about bitcoin cryptocurrency as well as the alternative cryptocurrencies within the economics class since it was begun widely popular around the world. Bitcoin was one of the currency topics to be tackled within the lesson that involve on a marketing subject, and also bitcoin is a digital virtualized blockchain technology that is related to computer and mathematic subject.
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 05:38:51 AM
I'm not more in school, so I can't say what happens now.
But please note that the majority of people still believe that bitcoin is just a scam or a worthless internet game for nerds.
I think that there is still a long way before it's accpetance in public schools.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 26, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
I'm not going to school anymore so i don't really know if teachers are touching such topic but base in my experience, some teachers talk about what is happening in the country's economy while some just focus on the topic they are trying to discuss. What is being talked about in the classeoom actually depends on the teacher's knowledge and interest and if they are willing to talk about such topics in class. However, with the uprising of bitcoin and the issues or intrigues surrounding it, i do hope there are classes that talks about it even just randomly so people may somehow have an idea or a bit of knowledge about it. If i am in that class, i would definitely be excited.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Bitcoin is much used by the economic class, because they tend to grow and reach the next level of living. For the same they try to invest little by little as well make them involved into the different opportunities available to earn. The upper level people easily make an investment which is not possible with the economic class people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 26, 2018, 04:34:42 AM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?
My cousin who is in college asked me about bitcoin and the cryto currency world because he knew that I am into it. I explained to him about bitcoin and the process in the cryto world. I beleieve that this is the new trends in the economy now. College economics classes are also integrating bitcoin topics in their lessons. This is a good thing because they will be encourage to invest their money in worthwhile things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
Here in my country my friend who recommend me bitcoin to try it he just knew it to his new classmate that also recommended him to use because his teacher just open about his additional source of income and I think if it is just by recommending other people to use bitcoin you don't need to get an educational class for it because you can read and write in accessing it online you just need to learn about the dialect to now more about bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 26, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

Still hard for bitcoin to put into economy class in my country.
because the news from the government regarding the prohibition of bitcoin use and provides an issue about the dangers of bubble investment in bitcoin.
This might be the reason why it's hard for bitcoin to be the part of Economy class.
January 25, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
As for bitcoin students who are studying the higher level whether in the economic classes or in other studies is not enough and I think there are many institution in which the study all work on their assignment for a cryptocurrency .I'm to inform about the real forum for the first time that the member is often conducting an find to a matter of study.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
I was very lucky to get to know bitcoin, because I did not get any education since childhood, so this is a boon that I can have because I can recognize bitcoin even though there is absolutely no educational base at all. and I think if bitcoin can be applied in an economy class this will add a new curriculum in financial terms. so I strongly agree if there is a curriculum application about bitcoin in the present because I think there is need for further introduction to students about bitcoin in the future so that they will not have any problem in facing an activity in crypto world because I think in the future there will be many fields of work that can be done with an expertise in terms of electronic currency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
School is constantly late in receiving new things from this present reality, so I don't think there are at display classes on bitcoin, at any rate authoritatively.

In any case, I'm almost certain that some illuminated educators, by their own particular activity, are now instructing the standards of digital forms of money.
Activity: 17
January 25, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Nice post. It is not that relevant for it to be tackled in economy class. It should be discussed in computer classes because it is a technical subject.
Activity: 154
January 25, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
School is always late in adopting new things from the real world, so I don't think there are at present classes on bitcoin, at least officially.
But I'm pretty sure that some enlightened teachers, by their own initiative, are already teaching the principles of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 263
January 25, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
The most forward-thinking countries would've included this in the school curriculum already.
may be possible, because the whole world has progressed and developed, it is not impossible 20 years to come all transactions will be done online no longer transactions offline
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 25, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
I had a friend that has been graduated last year, june 2017. She has an economic degree, in class they never mention the bitcoin but it seems that most of the students know a bit about the bitcoin, but they are not aware of other coins.
Activity: 23
January 25, 2018, 07:22:23 AM
It is a good idea to make bitcoin become a part of the economic class, it can help students on developing their knowledge in saving and investing money. The students become a professional by their fields at the same time they are good in spending their money and has a big chance to become a rich person.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.

Possible it will happen that in Economics class Bitcoin is one of the topic. Because it keeps on progress and it is well known as of 2017 becuase the value is on high. I agree that bitcoin needs to be talked about especially in the class for the students to awken their knowledge and understanding what is happening in our nation. The progress and the status of our economy. Also the worked of people, if they really did nothing or they invested in bitcoin. We have it call Economics Desireability it means the function of the person to his economy. Inflation is involved because we are talking about money.
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

I guess, yes, bitcoin are seen everywhere in the social media.  I've seen it in facebook and I get curious about bitcoin.
So you just knew about the Bitcoin through social media and you know nothing about basic Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Bitcoin in economics class i think it can be the younger you start in every aspect of life can teaches you how and can learn how to develop your abilities especially if theres bitcoin as officiall to curriculum.Theres no bad reason not to add to students if ever bitcoin had to add to there class.It helps them to be eager in new ideas for them to be help also in there future
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 15, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
Why not? Probably there are already a lot of teacher - enthusiast about bitcoin - that explain blockchain and cryptocurrencies in their classes.
The introduction of bitcoin and blockchain technology into universities and economic classes is essential at this time. I know that some advanced countries in the world have done this a few years ago and now these countries have a very strong cryptocurrency market. Applying and bringing to students, their students updated knowledge of humanity is something that schools around the world need to study seriously.
Yes, if we want to apply Bitcoin into the economic class, I think we should apply the technology of Bitcoin is blockchain to introduce and teach student know this technology.
With blockchain, I believe the world will be better in all fields, not only monetary system is the only field for blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: