Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class? - page 7. (Read 7783 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
January 15, 2018, 02:23:54 AM
Bitcoin may be tackle in economic class if there is a topic which may relate to the technologies,process of online transactions and if there is students who have idea about bitcoin because they can share it to class. Most topics to be studied in a class is based on the syllabus prepared by someone and approved by all.
Activity: 185
January 15, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?

I guess, yes, bitcoin are seen everywhere in the social media.  I've seen it in facebook and I get curious about bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

It would be more like in an advanced class of economy. Just like many shares, companies, business and cases are studied, there is definetly something to be said about bitcoin in terms of a case study.

Everything starts with advanced classes, and then gradually becomes present
to wider masses. We adopt good things, Bitcoin will be studied in elementary
schools, every new economic book should have Bitcoin mentioned.
   Economy here is connected with technology. Kids that learn about programing
will have to learn about bitcoin, kids that learn about economy will have to learn
about bitcoin, next generations will push crypto-currencies on a higher level.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
January 14, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

It would be more like in an advanced class of economy. Just like many shares, companies, business and cases are studied, there is definetly something to be said about bitcoin in terms of a case study.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
January 14, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
Since it is gaining attention, Bitcoin being part of various economics classes is not far off. Actually as I have experienced, some of my professors in management and economics class are actually interested.

Not so late. I am sure, the experts would start including root information of Crypto currencies in the coming years. Of course yes, bitcoin would be the first crypto to be written, taught and spoken in the economic class then after. Crypto has almost travelled nearing a decade, innovating thousands of projects, services supporting the society enriching the world economy. I wonder why it has not yet reached a syllabus book enhancing the knowledge of students of all departments.

Wish the Crypto community should form a team recording the key sources in books and get the rights to teach about it in classes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 04:46:51 PM
It is not going to work, since most people in here are always going to use paper money, and what if you told it to childrend? They are probably going to say, came on, what the fuck is that? I am sure about that. So for me, it wouldn't work
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 14, 2018, 04:44:56 PM
Why not? Probably there are already a lot of teacher - enthusiast about bitcoin - that explain blockchain and cryptocurrencies in their classes.
The introduction of bitcoin and blockchain technology into universities and economic classes is essential at this time. I know that some advanced countries in the world have done this a few years ago and now these countries have a very strong cryptocurrency market. Applying and bringing to students, their students updated knowledge of humanity is something that schools around the world need to study seriously.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
The most forward-thinking countries would've included this in the school curriculum already.
Merit: 403
January 14, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

They obviously are. Although i cannot be sure that this haooens in every class, but im sure that some really do talk about this, judging by how big bitcoin is, it is close to impossible that this has never beej talked about not just in economics but also with other subjects. I even hear a lot of my friends saying that they mentioned bitcoin in an i.t. class last week and the teacher shared his opinions about it.

That is why i think it is possible.
Activity: 186
January 14, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Why not? Probably there are already a lot of teacher - enthusiast about bitcoin - that explain blockchain and cryptocurrencies in their classes.
Activity: 57
January 14, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

bitcoin is so away from basic ECON class and it break many ECON rule.
in future more will talk about bitcoin. media start now
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
January 14, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
Finance is included to economics class and I think it can be good for adding bitcoin to an ECON's class. We are upgrading, the worlds innovation is fast pace so valuing bitcoin to something that can be discussed to an ECON's class is also a good way to let students know that bitcoin is existing and not only it but cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
January 14, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
Since it is gaining attention, Bitcoin being part of various economics classes is not far off. Actually as I have experienced, some of my professors in management and economics class are actually interested.
Merit: 258
January 14, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

I am not sure if they are talking about Bitcoin in the basic economics class, but B schools are showing interest. There are separate electives relating to Bitcoin / blockchain in some of the leading business schools.
In our school no, but when it comes to entrepreneurship and financing I hears them talking about it. In our economic class no cause it only focus on the economy but not on the currency that one country was using. I think it wasnt put and teach in class because not all have interest about it and only few understand what bitcoin is and how it works.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Nope. For me it will a huge distraction to a student of course they see bitcoin as an opportunity to get income as well ad a hindrance to go to school which is very alarming if this will be implwmwntwd cause parents will take a step for this stop which is we dont like to happened.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 11:11:04 AM
Being very popular these days, I doubt professors/teachers didn't mention or tell something about Bitcoin in their class. Even in other subjects, it was being talked about. It is very important to discuss it so that for those students who wants to get in will be aware to its pros and cons and might not get scam when they want to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
January 14, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

I have not yet met any educational institution where bitcoin is mentioned. I think that already in the near future bitcoin can become one of the subjects in educational institutions, even if bitcoin and fall in price, crypto will be discussed in universities definitely.
Activity: 378
January 14, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
If bitcoin is applied to students in subjects,it is possible for them to change the economy of a country for the better because it can provide income at any time if there is a strong desire to exploit the existence of bitcoin.as for factors that hamper the progress of a country is in the offline job search is increasingly difficult After work field is very narrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 14, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
i had friends who are teachers and handling economics class so i asked them about bitcoin even my friends don't had any idea about bitcoin so i think they never tacle about it. Teachers are so focus in the book and i never read about bitcoin in it so i really assume they don't have knowledge about bitcoin.
i am hoping that someone will teach or discuss bitcoin in the class because bitcoin is a big help especially to students who want to earn money to support their studies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
Bitcoin in class economy may be good enough for bitcoin is also one of the influential in the economy for individuals, because a lot of people who helped economic her for bitcoin, then it can also bitcoin in put into the economy class to make a lesson in
Pages:
Jump to: