Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors - page 21. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Bitcoin is indeed a great invention. It has faith. But the wisdom of people in the world today is quite different. Not conducive to the promotion of Bitcoin. Many people have misunderstood Bitcoin.
Activity: 348
October 18, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
For now, Bitcoin is still a tremendous income, everyone is able to change their economy with Bitcoin. But, besides that, we must be able to think about the risks of cryptocurrencies. Because I believe, every time there is an advantage there will be a big risk that arises. But also you do not panic with this risk, all will be resolved with an understanding of the crypto world.

Yes defenitely it is a saviors for does who want an extra income, joining with a signature campaign. And for investor it is also, because of the big profits return in the future.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
October 17, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
For now, Bitcoin is still a tremendous income, everyone is able to change their economy with Bitcoin. But, besides that, we must be able to think about the risks of cryptocurrencies. Because I believe, every time there is an advantage there will be a big risk that arises. But also you do not panic with this risk, all will be resolved with an understanding of the crypto world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 17, 2018, 08:15:46 PM
Bitcoin helps the people living in countries with a not-good economies like high inflation. Cryptocurrencies as a whole is a great help, not just limited to Bitcoin IMO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 07:57:00 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
Well I agree because it's true that bitcoin is savior and people knows that especially the people start in crypto with nothing and small amount of investment.  Bitcoin is proven that will give a great earnings and great profit as long you know to manage it well.
Activity: 588
October 17, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Yes l believe bitcoin is one of the saviour,because it gives income to people.It also gives hope to the many because there are lots of millionaires now created by bitcoin.lts just having a low price now but in the future it will surviveto make all people satisfied to live in a prosperous life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 17, 2018, 06:18:59 PM
Bitcoin as a currency has help enhance my financial status, Through my investment  and  involvement in ICO, which I invest through my earning  from Bitcoin, I have been financially stable, Bitcoin is the way to financial revolution without an involvement in shady deals or scamming individual.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
October 17, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
I think the general consensus is that the price of bitcoin in the future will
deliver mass retirement plans when/if the calue reaches as high as some
people think it will, for example 6 digit figures.

So everyone thinks that bitcoin will be their saviour in that regard.
It was the early investors who have benefited immensely from bitcoin investment and most have become millionaires as a result of that. Nowadays investors are hoping to make at least a grand in terms of profits once in a while.

I agree and best of luck to those early adopters they believed earlier than most of us
But there is still belief that in 5, 10 or 20+ years bitcoins value will have reached such
a height that owning a mere 1 bitcoin can be such a saviour.
Activity: 504
October 17, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
Bitcoin is truly a savior. It opens so many oppurtunities for many people. Many of us here has different experience in bitcoin. But i am sure bitcoin put a big impact on our life. I personally earn some huge money here. And i use it to improve the well being of my family.
Activity: 392
October 17, 2018, 04:03:17 PM
I agree with you. Bitcoin has been very helpful. So many people have found themselves in a serious financial mess in the past and would not have been able to come out if not for bitcoin. This kind of people will never forget bitcoin forever. I am one of them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 17, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

It was the early investors who have benefited immensely from bitcoin investment and most have become millionaires as a result of that. Nowadays investors are hoping to make at least a grand in terms of profits once in a while.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
October 17, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
Well, it is now the world of internet and advertisement is glued to it since almost every family now have an internet access to their home for easy access to different social medias and also information that will make them satisfy their minds.

Now, both of that can also be linked to bitcoin. Easy payment method for those who work overseas as an advertiser. Example would be one India Company advertising an item for a US Company. They wont need to pay a lot of fees at Western Union or MoneyGram. No need for too much information also and a lot of question from the bank if you use the bank wiring system.
Easy as buy bitcoin then send it to the India Company address. Pay the miners fee and Voila! you are already paid for all the work.

That is just one of the examples.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
October 17, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 17, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

I am also one of the people who can be said to be saved or assisted in terms of the economy by bitcoin, from my experience I think most of the users here are saved financially by cryptocurrency not just bitcoin, but some that I know that users can experience loss their money is due to cryptocurrency, even though this is due to their own mistakes such as joining HYIP and Gambling.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 17, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
I am one of those who survived because of bitcoin in economic terms. investment from bitcoin has helped my economy.
that statement, so far i feel too. as long as there is bitcoin, my economic life increases. i used to not be able to buy something for parents, but now i can realize that goal. and there are many other stories
Agree with the discussion, bitcoin helped our economy to get better more than before, it made us stronger financially, it is helping all those people who were not having anything to get better life, as long ago same as you I was not able to feed my family well but all thanks to my investment with bitcoin I am able to give them whatever they want from me, I can help my family I can get them a better house.
Activity: 176
October 17, 2018, 04:49:57 AM
I think savior in a sense that it helps a lot of people to have extra income and open the doors to the investors to believe its volatility.

Yes you're right, many individuals were helped by bitcoin, and some of the users of bitcoin are students, who are really trying to help their parents to reduce the expenses coming from their pocket because throigh bitcoin students have much bigger money and they don't anymore to ask for their allowance from their parents.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
Those who managed to catch the wave when Bitcoin grew, they undoubtedly enriched, now while its price is still there to say that Bitcoin is not a savior!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

many are financial literate are due to bitcoin. the promise of bitcoin being internet next big thing attract many young people to join the bandwagon. thus they must learn finance, trading, how money works, how economy works.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

Well for me is bitcoin is a saviour to our need . you can't be rich or you can't buy anything without bit coin . bitcoin is the to get rich .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 17, 2018, 03:46:09 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin open the gates for those who wants extra income. Like joining bounty campaign for this we can earn tokens.
It surely did open the gate. In fact, from what we have seen in Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and other places where inflation dug so deep, I am sure we won't need a soothsayer to tell us that the real life cases of advantages that this space brings is absolutely there.

Sure, a lot of people may see it more of an asset than a currency and then probably get greedy at some point, but for those who actually understand that this is a space that is going to disrupt some of the things that have been done with the fiat system that has helped no body in the past, then this is absolutely a chance to get their freedoms back.
Everyone will sure have a story. I would not be able to say much since I have always had a well-paying job, but I must say passively and imagining for those who are in less developed countries at least having some things to do for themselves to at least fend for themselves without having to rely on government is actually a good one.

Economic policies, poverty level and so many other things have really struck some places, and for the fact that we can even see some in those less developed areas getting their hands busy in their own little way which is not actually little to them over there, I would say it has been a savior of some sort.
Pages:
Jump to: