Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price? - page 22. (Read 4682 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 10:29:25 AM
You are very wrong. Bitcoin is already accepted for payment in many countries. In the future, it can become a global reserve currency.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
Problems can be found both at a low rate and at a high rate. And we should not look for problems, but opportunities. For example, a low rate - you can buy currency. High-can be sell. And so forth. Everywhere there are pluses and the opportunity to earn if the head works as it should.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
if there is no bitcoin there will be no altcoin and all altcoins are caught on the bitcoin price, so I think bitcoin is still useful. if it is a more expensive shipping cost issue we can choose to convert it to altcoin like doge or xrp
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market, and the trading behavior of market traders forms the transaction price!
There is a supply and demand relationship in the market, and naturally there will be prices. At present, the price of Bitcoin is high, of course, its demand is too big!
Yes this determined the high price when demands happen the price increase. Usually the market were so ups and down even it so happen it is not useless because it can be use by many for transactions.
Activity: 1
July 04, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
Bitcoin is so popular only because it is the first. And this is speculative tool, used only for speculations on the exchanges.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 10:13:12 AM
The price of Bitcoin is determined by the market, and the trading behavior of market traders forms the transaction price!
There is a supply and demand relationship in the market, and naturally there will be prices. At present, the price of Bitcoin is high, of course, its demand is too big!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
Bitcoin was never useless, it's all fairy tales that will never come true, it seems that people began to get angry, because the faith of people in bitcoin only gets stronger and it definitely will not fade, especially today.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 03:34:22 AM
To my mind BTC’s price is like a snowball. In each cycle of development the price of BTC becomes higher and higher, that’s way  the level of price is so serious.
Activity: 238
July 04, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
I'm having the same question in my mind. If the purpose of the crypto is to reduce the transaction cost then is there any point of paying much higher transaction fees even more than when we use fiat currency ?. So what is the real usage of BTC ?.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 06:00:00 AM
Bitcoin is not useless. Merchants in many places abroad accept bitcoin and they accept Bitcoin as their transaction currency! In the blockchain, people accept Bitcoin as an exchange for any token currency!
Activity: 162
July 02, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but you can't say that it's useless. It's first crypto currency, and yes, it's not perfect, but it's a gold - crypto gold. About high commissions - I don't know which exchanger are you using that from £130 of Bitcoin network fee is £28. Basically commission is around 4-5$, now it's around 1$
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
July 02, 2018, 02:28:31 PM
sooner or latter it will get cut by second popular cryptocurrencies

How much time interval do you expect. Almost 8 years have passed and we do not have any coin even near.

I do agree that ETH has the potential to beat bitcoins but it is still going to take a long time. If we are goign to return wise, there are of course some options that can give higher returns than the former two.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 02, 2018, 02:00:58 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

how can you say bitcoin is useless? bitcoin is very useful, not only for an investment, but it can also use for a payment method too, there are a lot of people getting helped with cryptos, especially from bitcoin as the mother of all altcoins
He can say that because he does not know what he is talking about the OP wanted to sell his bitcoin in the moment when the network was congested since everyone wanted to move their bitcoin to sell it or to trade it, now the network does not have those problems and the fees are very low once again, he just tries to criticize bitcoin like many people do without any real knowledge about how things work here.
Activity: 141
June 30, 2018, 09:40:36 AM
Cmon man, this forum called "bitcointalk", and you are saying that BTC is useless. How are you planning to buy alts w/o BTC?
Activity: 63
June 30, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
Bitcoins are only useless for those who do not really know the bitcoin knowledge. If you are really a bitcoin-savvy, you will find them quite useful and will help you make a big income when entering the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
The reason is that bitcoin is the first crypto money in the world and the total bitcoin supply is very small. And i think bitcoin not useless. Yes, the transaction speed is unfortunately slow compared to the new coins, but it is not very accurate to only evaluate the bitcoin from the speed of the transaction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 28, 2018, 09:42:20 PM
Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin fees is really high, but I don't agree that this is useless because I believe in the future of every cryptocurrency and bitcoin is one of them. If you really think bitcoin is nothing then stop holding on it. Bitcoin will be better in 2018 and people who sold it on panic will surely buy back.
indeed by using Bitcoin with its ever-increasing development will be very capable of bringing its own advantages and making its development so increased with us using it. especially for investments that are very influential on its development and make it a very reliable coin with a fairly expensive price.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:39:30 PM
sooner or latter it will get cut by second popular cryptocurrencies, and more than that the fact is bitcoin are not owned by a persons, or some company that why it is still valuable, people are trust bitcoin.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 28, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

As you have made this statement, whom do you compare. If you compare bitcoin to remittance, then bitcoin have lower fees. But if you compare bitcoin to new alternative cryptocurency, bitcoin has a higher fee but that doesn't mean bitcoin is useless because bitcoin so far in cryptocurrency is the most secured type of transferring store of value P2P.

Newbies always badmouth about bitcoin when in fact they don't know what's the essence of this store of value. If you understand the thue meaning of decentralization and security, you won't badmouth bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:03:17 PM
Certainly was not in vain, bitkoin remains a good investment. for everyday use you know and transaction costs slow but still, bitcoin father cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: