Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 10. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 09:55:07 PM
YEs Bitcoin for me is both an asset as well as a currency. Bitcoin helps me to be who iam today. BITCOIN FOR LIFE.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 09:54:08 PM
Bitcoin is a good asset because it is my income source.And it is another  way to earn extra income, and also source of learning. Bitcoin's value increase  day by day.It's my earn net work marketing.Also we can trade or sell it with a high cost of money in our real world.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
It is arguably an asset and a currency called an asset because it has value, and is called a currency because it has a limited number and is created by humans, in various countries can be used for valuable exchange because someone gives value, usd will not be a currency if humans do not value usd. so I think bitcoin is already worth it in angap assets and currency
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 25, 2018, 09:35:05 PM
For me, bitcoin is not just only an asset, but a digital currency,
that we can use of. We can use it for trading, paying, and investing using bitcoin.
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
Bitcoin just an asset!. Why they say that. Bitcoin is a good asset, it is another  way earn extra income, and also source of learning. To learn about cryptocurrecy, about blockchain, and latest news in our economy. Bitcoin is important asset.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
February 25, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
In my oponion Bitcoin is not only asset, its also popular like gold. We can use it in different ways. I think if some countries declare it valid, then its popularity will increase further in the future.
It's the digital gold of the modern age. This discussion has been existing when I was new to bitcoin. On the other side, they are saying that bitcoin is not just an asset which is right. One must determine what an asset means and bitcoin is totally hitting that line that it's not only like that one. On the other side, bitcoin is also an investment that many met bitcoin that way so its up to the understanding of someone on how he's dealing with the set of definition about bitcoin.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 07:34:28 PM
Not ''just''. It's an asset, a great assest for many things. It's great for transacting money without having to ask permission, it's great to hodl, it's great for the financial elite to manipulate the price (mostly up) as there's a limited supply and it's a great way to escape taxes be your own bank
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 07:07:49 PM
It is true that bitcoin is considered as an asset because it possess a high value and has a potential that its value will increase more in time. It is intended to generate income that will provide a good return of income to its owner which can be convertible into cash. Bitcoin is widely use now as a payment method for online purchase, money transfer and could be convertible into cash anytime and this is the purpose of the bitcoin - not only as an asset that can give an good investment return but to be a currency accepted and widely use by many establishments and companies in many parts of the world.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
February 25, 2018, 05:55:15 PM
In my oponion Bitcoin is not only asset, its also popular like gold. We can use it in different ways. I think if some countries declare it valid, then its popularity will increase further in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
For me bitcoin is an asset and currency.  bitcoin is an asset because it is a digital currency that are accepted in many country in this word by means of payment.
No BTC is better than other asset what we know.  BTC is more popular than gold or jewelry. I am surely in the future every people will invest to BTC for a long-term and If I had more money I would like to purchase a BTC as much as possible to live a better life.
Activity: 217
February 17, 2018, 10:30:40 AM
         Bitcoin is something different it is an asset and it is an investment and also used as a currency.we can purchase goods and services with Bitcoin from the global world.The Bitcoin prices increases day by day and also the same time it drips that is it is said to be volatile.When the price is low we keep it as investment and the price increases if we sell it will be an asset.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
February 17, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

For me, bitcoin is my asset for the future and also the currency for me because I can use it to buy some of my needs
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
I agree it has moved more towards being an asset.
But even if you think that bitcoin isn't a currency (which in the end it still is, despite it's problems), it isn't "just" an asset Wink.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 17, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
Yes, bitcoin is an asset because it is a digital currency that are accepted in many country in this word by means of payment.
For me bitcoin is an asset and accepted as payment in many country now. It is a digital currency that give big income to people.
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
For me bitcoin is an asset and currency.  bitcoin is an asset because it is a digital currency that are accepted in many country in this word by means of payment.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
February 17, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
For me, it depends because if you are using Bitcoin or any crypto to buy goods online and also use for other transactions like as a payment for travel then we can say that it is a currency. But if you are just using bitcoin for crypto businesses and use it to gain profit which are trading and holding, then it is an asset. As I say it depends on the people who uses bitcoin or any crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
February 17, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is not just a property but a currency. bitcoin is growing and some countries have accepted it, it has been allowed to use for sale in daily transactions.

Only property is not an asset, our money is also our assets, so bitcoin is our money and i can say that bitcoin is like an assets. If we have 1 bitcoin then you have a big asset right now in your wallets.  Just Keep it save.
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
Yes it is an asset, because we can stack it in the different kind of investing platform or we can trade or sell it with a high cost of money in our real world.
Activity: 224
January 09, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
Israel's central bank has said that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are more an asset than a currency.
"Bitcoin and similar virtual currencies are not a currency, and are not considered foreign currency.
"Baudot-Trajtenberg also warned that that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not backed by official bodies like central banks or governments, and that investors and users should be aware of the risks, including a high level of volatility that might lead to sudden drop in value.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 09, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
In other to be able to answer this your question we need to understand the both concepts which are, 1 assets, 2 currency.
First what is an assets, an assets is any valuable property which is of value and it value has the capacity to increase as the demands get high.
And currency or money is a medium through which we can exchange value e g goods and services, paying for goods in the market. So while assets has ability and potential to grow in value and price, a currency has a fixed value which does not have the potential to grow no matter it demands. So bitcoin is more of an assets then a currency.
Pages:
Jump to: