Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 5. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. If you save it in your wallet it will be your assets. Or you spend it in your expenses it will be a currency. I think butcoin is a asset & a currency also.
Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 20, 2018, 01:11:35 AM
I think so. Bitcoin is the most valuable and profitable asset in this era because You can compare it other assets by the value of money. Today the price of Bitcoin almost near 8K USD so it's a massive amount of money.  Not only that but also Bitcoin price will increase almost double within this year. I believe that Bitcoin price will be almost 20k USD at the end of this year. So Bitcoin must be a great asset for the future purpose from my perspective.
hrz
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 12:54:04 AM
true bitcoin as an asset, and a very expensive asset for those who already have bitcoin can hold and do not sell easily because it can take profit in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:29:25 AM
the most fundamental things on bitcoin is strong relationship on its community. price grow as known today is because its own community which support it strongly (even bitcoin dont have physical presence).
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
I think it is more of an asset than a currency. The only thing that is hindering it to be come a currency is that it is not commonly used and commonly accepted.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
it is true that what you convey bitcoin can not be said currency that has characteristics as currency but if all the countries that exist in this world acknowledge bitcoin as the currency of course bitcoin is a valid currency that is likely to happen in the future
Activity: 392
April 20, 2018, 12:03:46 AM
Yes, it is deservedly bitcoin just as an asset. I agree with that. It is true that fundamentally bitcoin does not qualify as a currency. But in fact, currently the bitcoin shifts its function and is used as a means of payment. It is inevitable that modern human needs make it that way. It is an individual choice. Keep in mind that with an unstable bitcoin value, it is not recommended bitcoin to be currency.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:39:42 PM
Well it is an asset other than being a digital money. But it is also profitable since you can earn profit from what you invest to it
I do not think it is an asset. I think bitcoin is just a market for us to invest. To say it is an asset, it will last forever. But for bitcoin I think it just flourishes for some time.
Activity: 238
April 19, 2018, 10:34:41 PM
Well it is an asset other than being a digital money. But it is also profitable since you can earn profit from what you invest to it
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 10:18:44 PM
I don't think that bitcoin is just an asset because it is also a money for us because we can use it to pay the things that we buy. So, I could say bitcoin both as a currency as well as an asset depending upon the user's opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
April 19, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

It sounds like they are against to bitcoin. Well, obviously bitcoin is an asset but it embodies the function of money or the currency which we use physically, they only differ in the surface which they can be used of. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency could be use only with the involvement of technologies while a real life money could be use physically.
copper member
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
I think bitcoin is not a asset.bitcoin is a digital currency. with bitcoin we can easily take many types of transactions. you can not see bitcoin currency,but it has become the most valuable currency in today time.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
bitcoin is able to change many different views from everyone and I think if bitcoin is a good investment I would also realize that the invasion has a lot of risk there. maybe people who do not know about bitcoin will think that this is a joke.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
Bitcoin was actually created as a currency by satoshi.People earlier used it as a currency either to send money at very low cost or to buy any products.But,now with growing price of bitcoin,it is now mostly bought by people as avaluable asset which could give huge returns in future.They mostly don't want to spend bitcoins for buying any thing which could be even bought with fiat money itself.So,we could say bitcoin both as a currency as well as an asset depending upon the user's opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
March 16, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
You can use Bitcoin to purchase something, which means it has value. What bitcoin is, is a technology with disruptive potential. The only ones saying such bullshit about Bitcoin are people or organizations whose business is being threatened by Bitcoin.
Activity: 83
March 16, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
I don't think bitcoin is just an asset. It is a currency and an investment. People can pay in bitcoins. Many people invest in bitcoin, and the development of bitcoin is very good, which can bring a lot of benefits to people.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
March 16, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
I consider bitcoin is my best asset that I have that cannot easily replace. All I can say that bitcoin has everything. The advantages that brings to the life of a person is no comparison. Yet, life is too hard if you will not find way but bitcoin will give the best for a happy and better life that we wanted. That is the reason why I consider bitcoin is an asset.
Activity: 363
March 16, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
I think the purpose of creating bitcoin is not to make it a property. But for now what is the value of it is so high that we hold it is also considered as property  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
It varies between person. Some consider it an asset, some give importance to it as an investment, few use it effectively for shopping needs, few prefer it for large volume transactions. Also there are people who use it for illegal activities. So the multiple choice is provided and it's our turn to pick upon our need.
Yes it is true what you are talking about bitcoin as a variation of work which many people consider bitcoin as a very important investment even some people consider bitcoin as a good asset and that bitcoin is a source of income for those of us who use it for daily living needs.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
Bitcoin is an asset in the digital form. It is the best type of saving that a person can have at present. Bitcoin is also titled as a digital currency because people can use this as a payment for services provided by several companies, online shops and brands. The most important thing is that it can give large profits in future.
Pages:
Jump to: