Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ? - page 7. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 06:13:25 AM
If you decide to invest exactly in bitcoins, then especially do not doubt those who are very afraid of losing everything. do not worry, because it really works.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 12, 2018, 01:30:13 PM
It is a vertual currency using by people  as an assests because we can make good profit by investing our money in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 04:38:02 PM
I don't know,there's an online in Japan that accept Bitcoin, and there's a big food shop in Germany that open it's doors to bitcoin holders and many shops online and offline accepting Bitcoin and have bought a lot of items online with my Bitcoin,what attributes are neede more to prove that bitcoin can meet our modern needs.

That is very nice to know, such a good news and i am very proud of it.  Bitcoin truly meet our needs and we need it more in our generation for a change.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 04:29:21 PM
Bitcoin is really an asset, it is like Gold that grows in value due time. More than just an asset it is also a means of payment for goods and services. It woukd be wise if holder will just take bitcoin as an invest asset for longer time, it will eventually grow and have a good value.
Activity: 266
March 11, 2018, 04:24:55 PM
I realize that Bitcoin just an assets.Any coin are are assets.Since Bitcoin is a currency from it and the resource. The wealth in which the man is able to meet the basic needs he needs.Without it Bitcoin is a precious as gold.
Activity: 126
March 10, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
Yes bitcoin becoming asset for most of people Because of high volatility I dint see any equity or commodity gain this much value so people are keeping bitcoin for future .sadly it's hard truth bitcoin loosing its original meaning.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 07:33:54 PM
When you say asset, it is a person's resource which has an economic value. On the other hand, currency is any form of money or coin issued by the government and is used legally as a medium of exchange. If you try to analyze, bitcoin fall under the definition of asset. However, bitcoin has same characteristics of what currency have. Like currency, bitcoin is portable, meaning you can easily put it in a pocket. For bitcoins, it can be stored on e-wallets. Bitcoin also have limited supply, just like currency. It is also durable, wherein value of bitcoin do not deteriorate overtime. Bitcoin can also be divided into smaller amount, just like currency. It can also be transported to different parts of the world.
So on my opinion, i think bitcoin is an asset and a somewhat currency. Asset because it has a value and gives future benefit, and somewhat curreny because it has characteristics almost same with currency, yet its not considered by bank as a true currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 09, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
The notion that Bitcoin is now regarded as a kind of asset is entirely accurate, as people nowadays always have a bitcoin hold for the long term, they usually buy Bitcoin at low rates and hold to the exchange rate increases, it can sell and make a profit. They do not use Bitcoin for trading, and I think it would be complicated for Bitcoin to become a leading global currency in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 09, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
I guess that with the fundamental attributes they mean the transfer fees and the time to get confirmed which is not a matter of time to be fixed with lightning network but when they point the volatility there we need more time.
Activity: 406
March 09, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
I think bitcoin is very flexible, it can be said an asset or currency, even many people say that bitcoin worthy of international currency, this is because easier to use bitcoin better than fiat.
I agree with you bitcoin is can be an asset and it can also be a currency and for me bitcoin can really help us to have a lot of money so many people think that bitcoin is an asset but still bitcoin is the bbest cryptocurrency and in the futureit can also be a strongest currency .
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 07:15:37 PM
I think bitcoin is very flexible, it can be said an asset or currency, even many people say that bitcoin worthy of international currency, this is because easier to use bitcoin better than fiat.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
March 09, 2018, 07:08:38 PM
Bitcoin has the characteristic of being called an asset.  It possess an econimic value and is expected to get higher in the future.  At the same time a currency refers to money in any form accepted as a medium or in any exchange.  Digital era has arrived where anything is possible online and this is the distinguishing characteristic of bitcoin that is why people easily embraced the usage of it. It is one of the best asset that can provide wealth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 09, 2018, 06:57:54 PM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Then it is better if they see it as a gold and not as a dollar. It is better to think it that way.
Its either assets or currency both are the functions of the bitcoin but the true purpose is to have an easy  transaction  of not bringing material  things wherever you go it just  a matter of Internet connection you can have it  with the click of your hand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 09, 2018, 06:51:09 PM
I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Whether it is an asset or a currency, bitcoin still does use to turn it into currency. It is part of any mode of transaction wherein it is currently shufted into a fiat. It is good to know that somehow it also take the part of an asset wherein people could take to make bitcoi  act in both manner.

Either bitcoin is an asset or wealth or how we considered it is just fine  as long as in the time of emergency ,financial problem ,debts there is or there will be a thing that can we rely in times of crises ,considered bitcoin as a precious element , like gold that has a great value.
Activity: 346
March 09, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

Whether it is an asset or a currency, bitcoin still does use to turn it into currency. It is part of any mode of transaction wherein it is currently shufted into a fiat. It is good to know that somehow it also take the part of an asset wherein people could take to make bitcoi  act in both manner.
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 06:31:27 PM
Personally my take on this is Bitcoin is an asset at the same time a currency. It actually depend on how the owner would utilize it, the owner can use it as a currency, buy or purchase stuff online, pay some bills, services and all. He can also use is as an asset when he use it only for trading and investment. So far I am using my Bitcoin as both assets and currency and I have no problems using them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 09, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
Bitcoin was made to be a digital currency, a representative of a currency in the digital world in a certain application or technology. However, bitcoin has the capacity to change its value due to some factors and pwople actually noticed this. Because pf this, people doesn't only look at nitcoin as a digital currency but also as an asser and an investment.
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 05:45:12 PM
The exchange rate is constantly fluctuating, and sometimes very much. Bitcoin lacks wide recognition, he is vulnerable to manipulation by persons who do not have large assets.
Activity: 16
March 04, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
Bitcoin is an economic resource which helps us to eliminate unemployment at our very cost. For this we prefer to do this work much more. So its name has spread all over the country. Because of the price of bitcoin, this is a wealth.
Activity: 167
March 04, 2018, 01:27:36 PM
Bitcoin is undiubtedly an asset. It is a new form of crypto currency thar is turning into an asset due to its overwhelming demand.Bitcoin is a distinctive coin with innovative features.
Pages:
Jump to: