Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin legal or not - page 11. (Read 3205 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
October 13, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
It cannot be termed as legal or illegal at this moment. Most of the countries dont have any rules or regulations on crypto yet and still thinking on what can be done. Some countries have started making applications on blockchain which see bitcoin as a future of currency.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
October 13, 2018, 06:44:46 AM
Definitely legal for me but few countries don't accept yet ,their want to use Exchanger in this opportunity.but I know Bitcoin is the legal some development countries and many countries day to day trying to accept bitcoin service provider. Especially in my opinion will few days later Bitcoin going to good currency in every countries.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
October 13, 2018, 06:42:05 AM
Bitcoin is legal or not, all of this depends on each country. Many have relied on the status of bitcoin, this has become commonplace, the growth of bitcoin is so fast that many people do not view the official or not, we certainly are plunging to develop bitcoin that has great potential.
The growth of bitcoin and the legality of bitcoin have something in similar. If a certain government accept crypto as legal there will be a growing interest among people to get into it and try it out for the risk takers. Similarly there will be a boost in the local trading of coins and there will be a pump in the market. This will also be associated with some increase in frequency of scams using crypto and FUD news from shady agencies.

To know more about the legality of bitcoin based on countries check here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 13, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

Where do you live ? bitcoin is legal in some countries, especially developed countries, and is illegal in several countries, especially China and other Asia. this must refer to one country object, there is a lot of discussion about this. the most important thing is when you want to find knowledge through reading in various sources to be insightful, now the rest you can discuss it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
October 13, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
Bitcoin is legal or not, all of this depends on each country. Many have relied on the status of bitcoin, this has become commonplace, the growth of bitcoin is so fast that many people do not view the official or not, we certainly are plunging to develop bitcoin that has great potential.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
If you're asking me if bitcoin is legal or not then all I can tell you is that it depend on what country you are now because some countries had already declared bitcoin as illegal to their country but there are still countries out there who are not against to bitcoin so their people could still use bitcoin freely in trading and as a currency.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 644
October 13, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
bit coin ıs not legal for now but ıt wıll be, but bıtcoın ıs also legal for now because there ıs no law for it Cheesy

so thıs questıon has no answer so far, goverments tryıng to solve that sıtuatıon, ıts a lıttle bıt hard to solve thıs
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 05:14:50 AM
Currently, only a few countries are legalizing bitcoin. But in the future, bitcoin can be widely used and legalized globally.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
Bitcoin, digital currency, illegal or not, depends on the country's government ?, there are some countries that apply bitcoin / cryptocurrency as an illegal currency traded in that country, depending on where you live. and as I said it also dependson accepting positive or negative governments and bitcoin policies.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me
Your participation really matters. You need to explain what you wish to know exactly. Where are you from? Regulations vary in all nations so does crypto acceptance. Bitcoin is legalized in many nations but is still not accepted in others.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
there is no legal official regulation of bitcoin or not, it's just a rule from every country. there are countries that legalize crypto including bitcoin, but there are countries that prohibit. so think and carefully how your country policies before you start bitcoin so you can be more confident.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
Bitcoin is legal in some country but some are prohibited to transact or use bitcoin. You don't need to worry about bitcoin as long as you research and buy only on legit website.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 13, 2018, 04:06:41 AM
Bitcoin legalization status is different now, depending on the decision of each country, where do you live? whether your country legalizes bitcoin, try to discuss in your country's local thread.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 04:05:44 AM
bitcoin in my country legalized. in your country legalize? try to find out information? but if you are new to crypto, there are many advantages if you study crypto
Activity: 283
October 13, 2018, 03:50:36 AM
There are several countries that legalize bitcoin, but not all countries can accept bitcoin. Even though it's not legal yet there are countries that allow using bitcoin. Maybe in the coming years other countries can accept bitcoin and legalize it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 13, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
Hi there!
Bitcoin is legal. That is what I would say.

And CoinBundle makes is the best Cryptocurrency ever!!

CoinBundle, the best ...!

Well crypto currency if it is legal or not will depend on the country in which he is the citizen of as few countries have made it illegal. Only countries which have either made it legal or under review where you can actually trade else you can fall under some of the law of your country and can get prison or penalty as your country law states.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
October 13, 2018, 03:45:52 AM
Smiley  Smiley  for my opinion about bitcoin, just me bitcoin is king of all crypto coin nothing else is similar and it is just alone. sometimes there are people who do not believe in bitcoin and there's also a country where bitcoin is not acceptable in their area, but for me there is no doubt this is one of the best digital currency in the world so it's a bicoin legit for everyone and in our future.
On my opinion bitcoin is a generalized type of currency that every nationality in the world may have. It is a private and secured way of storing an amount of money in a simple system of crypto currency. Therefore it must be legalized but limited to those who understands the use of it evidently.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 13, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

Hey this question should contain which country you're from, as each country views bitcoins separately some view it as a currency, while some have banned it. While on it's own Bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal, the only thing you should keep in mind are the taxation aspect, your government regulations regarding this, and whether your bank will accept money from exchanges.

My advise is to do a quick google search something like Bitcoins rules in --- country, or taxation of bitcoins in my country you should get your answer there.
copper member
Activity: 48
October 13, 2018, 03:31:57 AM
Actually, Bitcoin is not yet fully legal, but some countries have made it legal. In the case of Bitcoin discussion every day it is becoming popular. And the day is not too far when Bitcoin is completely legal. As all of us knows it is, the king of all coins and through this can make life even better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

Well, if you want to know about in bitcoin first you must know its usages and features has too. Then, if you are going to search it on google bitcoin was decentralize system concepts, which the government don't have any authority to control bitcoin because each government of the nation was being categorize in centralization. But, some country like Japan they regulated bitcoin as one of their secondary currency to their nation.
Pages:
Jump to: