Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin legal or not - page 9. (Read 3205 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 26, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
Bitcoin is legal or not, it depends upon the country which you resides. Many countries now legalized bitcoin in their country. At the same time few countries banned bitcoin in their country. In my country bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal people use bitcoin as normal. So government not give any information about butcoin  then there is no objection to use bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
..Bitcoin is legal..it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies..in some other countries,,they treat Bitcoin as an asset,as a mode of payment..there is nothing wrong in Bitcoin..actually,,if you do believe in it,,it will give you a better life in the future..on the other side,,the thing that makes Bitcoin illegal is that,people use it in a wrong way..that is why many speculations arises that leads to negative trust in the part of Bitcoin..
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 04:26:31 AM
there are countries where bitcoin is not legal, as much as cryptocurrency does not want and banks are more likely to block crypto in countries where bitcoin is not yet accepted.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 05:20:43 PM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

In my opinion, It depends on your country if they declared that bitcoin is banned or not. If your country do not have any statement that is banned then it means that its not yet legal and not banned just continue what you are doing because Government letting you to do it. Many people are relying to cryptocurrency and they will do anything to work for it and as long as the government do not have any side comment for it just continue.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
October 23, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
In each country, it has its own policies, especially in finance, and bitcoin is one of the pros and cons in each country, anonymous ownership makes the government lose track of it, but this makes many countries that do not bother, so in this case the government do not prohibit and also do not allow. All risks in bitcoin are left to the holder.

My government against crypto but I'm still able to use it with my own risk so it means that if I got scam because of bitcoin, my police can't help me because there is no regulation for it.

Personally, I believe bitcoin in legal way because it's just like gold , an asset for future investment !
Activity: 420
October 20, 2018, 05:20:46 AM
In each country, it has its own policies, especially in finance, and bitcoin is one of the pros and cons in each country, anonymous ownership makes the government lose track of it, but this makes many countries that do not bother, so in this case the government do not prohibit and also do not allow. All risks in bitcoin are left to the holder.
Activity: 378
October 20, 2018, 04:49:59 AM
Whether legal or not legal abroad, those who do not want to know bitcoin can not stop it, they can not do it because I'm sure bitcoin can not be removed from the currency. and with so many of its investors it can not be thrown away by the countries of the many banks that many are in this country, in my country there are many investors and bitcoin users.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 01:26:33 AM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

Bitcoin is legal in some country but some are prohibited to transact or use bitcoin. You don't need to worry about bitcoin as long as you research and buy only on legit website.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
October 19, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
Which county are you in now? It depends where and how you use Bitcoin.  Check your country regulations about Bitcoin, because in other country they banned Btc and other countries are becoming the Bitcoin hub. I am very fortunate that I live in a country very open to idea of blockchain as long will not use it for illegal activities.
Activity: 14
October 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

According to the U.S. Treasury Department’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, as of 2013, using bitcoin to purchase well-natured goods and services is not illegal. However, those who mine bitcoins and trade them for traditional currency or operate exchanges on which bitcoins are bought and sold are labeled “money transmitters” and could be subject to special laws that govern that type of activity. To date, those laws have rarely, if ever, been enforced to crackdown against bitcoin use.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 17, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
As long as our government will not make some move or pass a law to  make bitcoin illegal. Then it is legal. As of now my country is don't about bitcoin. And let us do bitcoin. So i think it is purely legal here in our country.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
October 14, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
Bitcoin is legal all the way and adapted by many users as well as governments nowadays. If you are really into bitcoin and crypto currency it's best to DYOR in order for you to learn all about crypto currency and bitcoin. Bitcoin is a breakthrough technology that already written in the human history and well supported by the communities all over the globe. So, it's never too late to put invest on bitcoin because everyday is always a good opportunities for crypto currency.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 09:36:26 PM
Today, bitcoin is gaining momentum at high speed. But at the same time, there remain many questions from states that are not sure about the security of operations with cryptocurrencies. The faster Bitcoin develops, the more questions will arise from financial regulators around the world. The introduction of new, rigid rules and restrictions, as a response to the growth in the volume of transactions with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 588
October 14, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
..as far as i know,,Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency..Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that no one owned and govern by the government..the legality of bitcoub depends upon on how you will going to use it..I can assure you that Bitcoin is not a scam..it is not fake nor illegal..if you are still having a double mind about tge legality of bitcoin,,please do a background incestigations and research to find our more what does Bitcoin really is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
In depends on where country you are live in, because bitcoin hasn't accepted in the whole world. In US it's legal, whereas some countries in Asia mostly banned it. Find out how the status of bitcoin in your own country, whether it is legal or illegal to assure you about your question. It's beneficial and increase your understanding and your knowledge plus experience. You should be directly involved in investing, do it, and try to start from the smallest investment before you regret.
Activity: 76
October 14, 2018, 04:12:29 AM
Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank has any control of its price nor value,and there abounds no regulations whatsoever in the system...

Due to the absence of regulations and it's pseudo-anonymity,its viewed as a scam by most people and nations alike, hence some nations have placed a permanent ban on the currency and stopped every cryptocurrency related activities within their shores.

Other reasons abounds why nations are trying to crack down on the system, as its viewed as a direct threat to Fiat and it's safe, secure, transparent and quick transactions is much more attractive, hence most governments do not want such competition with their national currencies..

Bitcoin definitely is purely Legal ,but due to the aforementioned reasons you'll do well to confirm if it's legal in your Locale ,you could surf the internet for that information ,as I'm not privy to it,i can't really tell you if it is Legal over where you are..

Despite the fact that it's legal,the system is also used for fraudulent activities by scammers so you'll have to be careful on it,
Make sure you keep you private keys "private"
Store investments in reliable exchanges(Beware of fake exchanges)
Beware of phishing SCAM
Always use a reliable bitcoin wallet(Hard wallet)

This is a very good response, listen to this!
Activity: 323
October 14, 2018, 03:02:38 AM
bitcoin is not legal, there are really countries that have bitcoin and many invest in it. I do not see anything bad on bitcoin and in cryptocurrency. the other countries are still confused and confident so they have not allowed the country to enter into the crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 13, 2018, 05:42:54 PM
For the first, bitcoin is a technology. But now it is new currency - digital or cryptocurrency with lot of speculations.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 13, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
Bitcoin is legal or not it purely depends on the government of your country. Many countries now accepted bitcoin as legal due its growth and profit. Many countries not accepted because people use it for illegal purpose.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 13, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

It depends on the country where you live. Few countries do accept bitcoin and others do not. But just look at good things you can take from bitcoin and other crypto currencies. We have huge number of bitcoin users from varies countries. Either their country do accept bitcoin or not the citizens do accept it and find ways to multiple bitcoin and other altcoins. Just derive the positive points from what you know. Make it as a practice. My nation has not yet revealed if it accepts bitcoin or denies. But there are secrets revealed that my country is planning to come up with its own crypto currency. They have named as well. I am happy to see my government being open to new era and technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: