Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin legal or not - page 12. (Read 3205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
October 13, 2018, 03:24:09 AM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

There has been a lot of discussion on this topic, maybe you did not find the same topic because there may be many topics discussed in this forum. However, this is good for reminding us of the bitcoin's negligence in each country. Of course, each country has different rules regarding bitcoin, some are legal, some are just suggesting, even there are countries that openly reject bitcoin. Although some country views differ from bitcoin, still any government cannot stop bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1546
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
October 13, 2018, 03:24:04 AM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

Bitcoin like cryptocurrency is legal in most country, only in  many countries are taxed. if you earn it by trading or mining you must pay profit tax but this is not the case in all countries, so you have to find out what the situation is in your country.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
It’s legal but a lot of illegal things are going on! Most specially scammers all over the crypto world but theres a solution. A project called MyShield an Anti-Scam platform this will give us full confidence in all our online crypto transactions.
Activity: 21
October 13, 2018, 03:18:17 AM
The legality of bitcoin depends in each country. If your country hasn't policy or statement about this currency, you can use it legally.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
October 13, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
there are still many countries that have not officially legalized bitcoin but they also do not prohibit the existence of bitcoin at this time, because bitcoin is not a legitimate payment currency in every country so bitcoin always moves freely as an investment tool and stock purchases, the country has no good reason to stop bitcoin and also forbid it
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 13, 2018, 03:00:32 AM
Depends on where you live but most of the countries, its legal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

You should do research on what's the situation of bitcoin on your country so, it will clear your doubts and you can share it to us on what's the current stand of your country.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
if you are new to crypto currency, I think bitcoin is a good crypto currency, for legal or not, if in your country legalize bitcoin. that's a good thing
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
Well, some countries don't accept the use of bitcoin for exchange of goods and services. Meaning in these countries, the use of bitcoin is illegal. But looking at the general scope of the world population, majority of countries use bitcoin and they have not tag bitcoin as illegal. In such countries, Bitcoin can be say to be legal to use, since there are no regulations regarding not to use Bitcoin for transaction.
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
October 13, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
Bitcoin is definitely a legal currency,but its legality ultimately depends on your country of origin/residence...

Few countries have actually cracked down on the system and stopped all its activities by their citizens and within their jurisdiction

So try finding out if your country is one of them,if not then you're free to start trading on the bitcoin and other crptocurrencies

Good luck
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
What is the bitcoin status in your country? I think if your government is not giving any statement, then you can use bitcoin and you can try to make money from bitcoin. It depends on each country, and I think some of the countries still not allow bitcoin to be used but the other country uses bitcoin for legal. Perhaps, you need to discuss this with your friends from the same city so you can know what the situations in your country.

As far as i know, in my country it is not legal already but it is operated in selected establishment. Some accept bitcoin as a payments system. So i think it is near to be legal.
Activity: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:29:39 AM
Hi there!
Bitcoin is legal. That is what I would say.

And CoinBundle makes is the best Cryptocurrency ever!!

CoinBundle, the best ...!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 13, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
What is the bitcoin status in your country? I think if your government is not giving any statement, then you can use bitcoin and you can try to make money from bitcoin. It depends on each country, and I think some of the countries still not allow bitcoin to be used but the other country uses bitcoin for legal. Perhaps, you need to discuss this with your friends from the same city so you can know what the situations in your country.
Activity: 8
October 13, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
Legal, but taxed in most countries.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
 Smiley  Smiley  for my opinion about bitcoin, just me bitcoin is king of all crypto coin nothing else is similar and it is just alone. sometimes there are people who do not believe in bitcoin and there's also a country where bitcoin is not acceptable in their area, but for me there is no doubt this is one of the best digital currency in the world so it's a bicoin legit for everyone and in our future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank has any control of its price nor value,and there abounds no regulations whatsoever in the system...

Due to the absence of regulations and it's pseudo-anonymity,its viewed as a scam by most people and nations alike, hence some nations have placed a permanent ban on the currency and stopped every cryptocurrency related activities within their shores.

Other reasons abounds why nations are trying to crack down on the system, as its viewed as a direct threat to Fiat and it's safe, secure, transparent and quick transactions is much more attractive, hence most governments do not want such competition with their national currencies..

Bitcoin definitely is purely Legal ,but due to the aforementioned reasons you'll do well to confirm if it's legal in your Locale ,you could surf the internet for that information ,as I'm not privy to it,i can't really tell you if it is Legal over where you are..

Despite the fact that it's legal,the system is also used for fraudulent activities by scammers so you'll have to be careful on it,
Make sure you keep you private keys "private"
Store investments in reliable exchanges(Beware of fake exchanges)
Beware of phishing SCAM
Always use a reliable bitcoin wallet(Hard wallet)
Activity: 41
October 13, 2018, 01:38:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: