Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin legal or not - page 7. (Read 3205 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 08:43:15 PM
Actually, Bitcoin is not yet fully legal, but some countries have made it legal. In the case of Bitcoin discussion every day it is becoming popular. And the day is not too far when Bitcoin is completely legal. As all of us knows it is, the king of all coins and through this can make life even better.
legal or not, this will not be a problem in trading, as long as bitcoin does not violate the law, so we are still free to trade bitcoin over an internet connection, because on the internet there will be no borders, so that usually makes it a problem if we exchange bitcoin, and we transfer into a local bank this can be a problem, because usually a large amount raises the suspicion of law enforcement.
Activity: 76
December 13, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
Smiley  Smiley  for my opinion about bitcoin, just me bitcoin is king of all crypto coin nothing else is similar and it is just alone. sometimes there are people who do not believe in bitcoin and there's also a country where bitcoin is not acceptable in their area, but for me there is no doubt this is one of the best digital currency in the world so it's a bicoin legit for everyone and in our future.

Yah...bitcoin is legal to use in the future digital currency. If one country is successful in crypto then another country will accept the bitcoin legally. I hope the bitcoin will be legal in all countries. Because of its most popular crypto coin in the world. www.cbanx.com is one of the best crypto exchange platform.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:11:05 PM
Smiley  Smiley  for my opinion about bitcoin, just me bitcoin is king of all crypto coin nothing else is similar and it is just alone. sometimes there are people who do not believe in bitcoin and there's also a country where bitcoin is not acceptable in their area, but for me there is no doubt this is one of the best digital currency in the world so it's a bicoin legit for everyone and in our future.
the original plan was created as bitcoin as the future currency, but many people today are starting to change the bitcoin function from a currency to a commodity, which is nothing but to trade, not to make a payment, so let's change the method now our view of bitcoin, namely as a means of payment, many countries have facilitated bitcoin users as a payment tool, but bitcoin owners who don't understand things like this, basically bitcoin is only digital money so it doesn't violate any law, so bitcoin is legal .
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
December 08, 2018, 10:09:24 AM
Bitcoin is not legally accepted around the world so there is a problem with its legalities. Still the governments are discussing about it and since it is a global system so it could take time before we know if bitcoin is fit to implement or not. It will depend on the outcome of every countries acceptance of bitcoin around the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
December 07, 2018, 10:41:47 PM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

You don't need to ask it here because it will takes time before you satisfied the best answer but if you will use the Google then not only the legality will be easily address but also your some questions will be answered directly like how Bitcoin will work. Legality of Bitcoin will depend upon the nation so try to google it to see the stance of every country towards Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 41
December 07, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
I am new to crypto currency and I don't know the Bitcoin is legal or not plse help me

bitcoin is fully legal but some country's are having  tax that all  you can invest easily and it is write time

to buy the bitcoin the bit coin price is low 

you can buy the coin and hold the price is increase soon
Activity: 1
December 06, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
Bitcoin is actually legal, in some countries it is already viewed as a legal program that produces money. Unfortunately, some country look at it differently. In different places far and wide, the legality of Bitcoin is seen in an unexpected way, yet generally it remains moderately safe to use as long as it isn't attached to illegal buys or exercises. Numerous nations have issued explanations showing that bitcoin and other computerized monetary standards are not managed and don't exist as formally authorized monetary forms: a status that could put clients in danger yet would not make them abuse any laws. Bitcoin is through and through unlawful in a few nations, for example, Iceland.

Contingent upon where and how you use bitcoin, it is vital to stay cutting-edge on the most recent controls concerning the advanced money. As laws change crosswise over fringes, overseeing bodies and, progressively, as the stage picks up fame, inquiries regarding bitcoin's lawfulness will keep on being raised.
copper member
Activity: 28
December 06, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank has any control of its price nor value,and there abounds no regulations whatsoever in the system...

bitcoin is fully legal
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 27, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
Legal, but taxed in most countries.
As far as I know, not all of countries, some of them legalized bitcoin, some don't, and the rest don't legalized it nor banned bitcoin. But, yes. when it's legal, taxes are there to be paid, since the regulator needs money too.  Tongue
So, if people wondering whether bitcoin legal or illegal, it depends on where she/he is, isn't it? So, it's important to find out the status in your own country.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
There are several countries that legalize bitcoin, but not all countries can accept bitcoin. Even though it's not legal yet there are countries that allow using bitcoin. Maybe in the coming years other countries can accept bitcoin and legalize it.

like China, the Chinese government has not legalized crypto but there seems to be signs that Crypto will be legalized in China. I hope this really happens so that crypto will increase and add to the list of more advanced countries legalizing crypto.
copper member
Activity: 41
November 21, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

bitcoin is legal but few countries are not expecting this coin
and where are you from
copper member
Activity: 28
November 20, 2018, 11:55:11 PM
There are several countries that legalize bitcoin, but not all countries can accept bitcoin. Even though it's not legal yet there are countries that allow using bitcoin. Maybe in the coming years other countries can accept bitcoin and legalize it.
Activity: 73
November 19, 2018, 10:26:15 PM
there are still many countries that have not officially legalized bitcoin but they also do not prohibit the existence of bitcoin at this time, because bitcoin is not a legitimate payment currency in every country so bitcoin always moves freely as an investment tool and stock purchases, the country has no good reason to stop bitcoin and also forbid it
I dare say bitcoin is legal, because until now it has not been found that bitcoin violates the law, which violates the law is the use of bitcoin to pay for illegal goods and bitcoin is used for money laundering for criminals, but bitcoin is only a currency, where may the currency violate the law ? obviously bitcoin is legal ...

Activity: 80
November 18, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
Well, some countries don't accept the use of bitcoin for exchange of goods and services. Meaning in these countries, the use of bitcoin is illegal. But looking at the general scope of the world population, majority of countries use bitcoin and they have not tag bitcoin as illegal. In such countries, Bitcoin can be say to be legal to use, since there are no regulations regarding not to use Bitcoin for transaction.
not all countries that reject bitcoin position ownership of bitcoin is illegal, because many countries that reject bitcoin still consider ownership of bitcoin to be categorized as an asset and the state imposes taxes on owners, so its status is legal, almost most countries consider bitcoin not to violate the law.
Activity: 54
November 18, 2018, 03:10:40 PM
Legal, but taxed in most countries.

That's natural, as it helps to get profit. If it were different, this would be strange  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 75
November 14, 2018, 08:58:11 PM
Bitcoin is definitely a legal currency,but its legality ultimately depends on your country of origin/residence...

Few countries have actually cracked down on the system and stopped all its activities by their citizens and within their jurisdiction

So try finding out if your country is one of them,if not then you're free to start trading on the bitcoin and other crptocurrencies

Good luck
in countries that do not recognize bitcoin usually only prohibits bitcoin from being used to transact or to buy goods, but we can still do treding and we can still buy bitcoin even though as a future asset, we can still buy and sell bitcoin because of its bitcoin global and online so we just have to buy in a country that does legalize bitcoin, because we no longer need to use the services of a conventional bank or a state bank.
Activity: 73
November 14, 2018, 08:15:16 PM
Well, some countries don't accept the use of bitcoin for exchange of goods and services. Meaning in these countries, the use of bitcoin is illegal. But looking at the general scope of the world population, majority of countries use bitcoin and they have not tag bitcoin as illegal. In such countries, Bitcoin can be say to be legal to use, since there are no regulations regarding not to use Bitcoin for transaction.
the status of bitcoin is still not yet widely determined about its legality, but as long as our country only prohibits using bitcoin for buying and selling transactions of goods, bitcoin is still categorized as legal goods even though its status as assets or goods is like property, so bitcoin is not a prohibited item and only as a virtual currency or future money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Well, I think you are really new in crypto world. Actually, The legalization of bitcoin is depend on your country, I hope before you enter in crypto currency you do some research of it. Some country banned using crypto and sometimes they has a regulation, if you caught using bitcoin you will be putted in jail. However, there has also a country that bitcoin is not legal but it is not banned.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

It is legal..except the people in your community chooses not to use it...government cannot decide for us what to use as currency! And decide and government support it and collect tax on it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
November 08, 2018, 07:05:15 AM
Seeing that you are posting in the local board of India I will assume that you are from that country, Cryptocurrency in general in your country has a special case. The RBI has not totally ruled that it is illegal but they said that accepting cryptocurrencie as payment is illegal yet they can be traded legally from cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency. The funny thing here is that they are also trying to shut down your cryptocurrency exchanges  by prohibiting banks of accepting transactions from them. Asked your local board as they could definitely fill you in with your situation.

Ya it is true that in India bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading and using with bank is banned and who ever are trading their bank accounts are blocked. RBI have given strict instructions to bank to close the account who are dealing in cryptocurrency. Even exchanges have stopped the fiat currency trading and some exchanges have shifted their working office to abroad where cryptocurrency is legal.

Their is a legal war going between cryptocurrency exchange and RBI in regards to legalize bitcoin as it the right of the people to chose which is good or bad for them and government cannot force them to stop using it. As India is a democracy country every Indian citizen have their own rights to do anything until it is not illegal or scamming others.
It's the prerogative of the government to decide what is good for s their citizens, in case of bitcoin I think their government officials must weight things according to it's usefulness and benefits against its negative aspects without bias.
Pages:
Jump to: