Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 11. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 07:26:49 PM
I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it is the king of cryptocurrency.  Altcoins is depending on it. Btc is more profitable to invest both in short and long term. However, because it is the king, it needs a higher amount of money than altcoins. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 13, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
IMO, if you have a lot of money, then you should invest in Altcoins because now it is the trend of investors cryptos in 2018. And you can consider investing more in ICO because this time there are many potential projects, such as Dehedge, a project promising to be hot in Q2 2018.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 13, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
Bitcoin-price is very high even it's decreased you can get some profit from this coin but it's only some because it's hard to double price maybe after few months.
Altcoin-can get a lot of profit. Why?  Because the price is very cheap and once the price increase you will earn a lot of profit because we know some of traders earn a lot of profit because they have a lot of different altcoins in their wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 13, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
In terms of investment, bitcoin should be good for long term investments since you can almost guarantee that it will still matter after how many year, some altcoins do that too. In terms of short term investment, alcoins will do you good since most altcoins are much more volatile thatn bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
March 13, 2018, 07:15:22 PM
i think both options is best, cause i have bitcoin, and altcoins also. both are profitable forme, specially bitcoin is more profitable, it increasing like superman.
Activity: 44
March 13, 2018, 06:40:48 PM
It all depends on what you expect:
- long term investment and lower risk - BTC
- short term investment and high risk - hot, cheap altcoin
- supporting some specific project - altcoin or BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
In my opinion bitcoin and altcoins are great possibilities for investing. You can hold main crypto and trade altcoins  Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
This matter could be approached by two main sides :
1st / In term of profit; altcoins seem to be more profitable than bitcoin ( which has reached significant levels comparing to its value 5 years ago ) while altcoins are still fresh and have more potential .
2nd / In term of structure & technology : Bitcoin without any doubt gained this tournament because it's more experienced coin with a rich history of structurally data improvement
Activity: 43
March 13, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
There are no alt's without bitcoin! Bitcoin is king to all crypto. So to answer your question... Bitcoin!
Activity: 448
March 13, 2018, 05:58:34 PM
Well,  I have to chose BTC first and second would be the Cardano coin. I prefer BTC first because it had already proved its worth when it got up to almost 20K USD last year and also,  most of the price movement in terms of up trend movement were merely dependent with BTC where mostly it usually happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 05:49:25 PM
What do you mean by Altcoin  Shocked There are already two thousands of different crypto, and most of them are bullshit. Some of them are kind of cryptomoney. some of them are utility tokens, some of them are just like a digital goods. So you should be more specific - and I personally think that both bitcoin and some good alts are needed to develop the free future!
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:44:52 PM
Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.

Both of that is good but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is proven for investment and theres investors bcome rich.bitcoin is good for longterm way and shorter way investment and bitcoin is the king of currency.for selling in this currency is very easy if you have a emergency and you need a cash its very easy to get.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 05:43:23 PM
Depends on altcoin, not all altcoins are same this term is used for alternative coins but most altcoins are not alternative for bitcoin, they were created for different purposes. My answer is one of the altcoins  Smiley
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
March 13, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
bitcoin is better for hold i guess, but altcoins is better for trading. so i have both in my portfolio. making profit in alcoins then extra change to btc for holding.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 05:34:35 PM
Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 13, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

If I have to choose only one, then I would go to bitcoin ecosystem. Simply because the market is somewhat stable with a lot of investors willing to pour their money anytime and I don't agree others think of it as a bubble.

Altcoins though give you much return, however, you need to ride the waves of the pump, otherwise you can't maximize your profit, and will just get few hundred dollars when you can earn thousands or more with bitcoin market.
Activity: 125
March 13, 2018, 05:20:34 PM
in this stage , i think alt coins are more profitable ..but more risky
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
March 13, 2018, 05:20:10 PM
I think the bitcoin time has already passed. The most optimal way is to invest in Etherium, but better in NEO. Neo has a huge transaction speed. This is really a currency that will replace the Etherium and bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 85
March 13, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
I know that bitcoin might be quite low now but I will still choose it as most altcoins base their values on it. It is the pioneer and affects the market greatly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
March 13, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
Altcoins are the better way to make profit with trades.
Also for longtime invests.

BTC in my eyes only for longtherm.
Pages:
Jump to: