Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 7. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 04:02:31 AM
I would choose altcoins at this time because bitcoin is stuck in a single price for a while now. It only moves a little higher or lower. While in altcoins especially the ICOs the prices are soaring up high suddenly so there's really a big room for earnings.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
According to my opinion, the best cryptocurrency between the two is altcoin because altcoin has many different kind of uses. I think the new generation in cryptocurrency which is altcoin will take rule the crypto world because there are lots of possibilities that there are better kinds of coins or tokens will be released in altcoin section, much better compared to bitcoin I guess but bitcoin is the base of all cryptocurrency so there is no cryptocurrency can beat the bitcoin with that so bitcoin will never be left behind even though there are lots of new ICOs will be released.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 16, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
In the coming years, no one can challenge the BTC, but they can compete for the top positions on the list.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

bitcoin can be used for trade, mining and investment. almost all investors and traders have bitcoins.
and I am a trader. so I have bitcoin, of course for me to exchange with altcoin that can generate profit later on. so you can use both if you have a lot of experience.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 16, 2018, 03:43:14 AM
Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.

I don't think bitcoin lacks active development at all.

16,371 commits
 10 branches
 192 releases
 517 contributors

Looks ok to me?
Bitcoin doesn’t lack development at all, it just lacks the speed of development. The upgrades for bitcoin usually take quite much time to come, than the other altcoins that keep on developing their underlying technologies more often. This has led bitcoin to slow down in the race.

If bitcoin has to prevail and hold the number one position in the market, its development team will need to work hard. Lightning network was promised quite long ago in bitcoin blockchain, but it has taken quite a long time since then.
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
I know that bitcoin might be quite low now but I will still choose it as most altcoins base their values on it. It is the pioneer and affects the market greatly.
I choose bitcoin because the world's first coin bitcoin even though bitcoin price drops bitcoin will remain first and with bitcoin we can invest in long term and with altcoin we can get profit quickly and risk every investment
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 03:35:25 AM
Both. Now, besides bitcoin, there are lots of other coins to choose from. as i love ethereum
Activity: 340
March 16, 2018, 03:28:36 AM
I like altcoin because there are coins for different fields. Altcoin will give you more quick profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 352
March 16, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

Both options are really good. Invest in bitcoin is better for long term, but altcoins are better for shorter time. Do not choose one, try with few coins. It will be the best way to get good profit
Right, both coins will help you on your investing, it depends on you on what you want to do like short term holding or long term for bitcoin. Either of the two coins would benefit you when you have many tokens and you trade it to btc the price is the same no matter how many altcoins you have so he's right both options are good for us.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 16, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

I have both, although at the moment the value is down
but I am sure, all this will pass. especially in the last month. after this, bitcoin and altcoin will be able to survive and rise again.
no need to worry about what's happening now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
Bitcoin dictates the market,it is for your assurance most of the altcoins are paired with bitcoin so it means whatever happens to bitcoin the altcoins surffer regardless if BTC's movements are going up or down,the only way that these altcoins will grow is when the bitcoin's price stabilized or the market has been stable,or if these altcoins has strong fundamentals.
That’s true for now that the movement of altcoins depends on the movement of bitcoin, but this wont be the scenario for much long. There was a time when all exchanges were anonymous and had trading pairs just in bitcoin, but as the time has passed, exchanged have included trading pairs of cryptos like ethereum and dash.

Also many exchanges are getting regulated nowadays and are providing deposit of fiat money to the exchange in order to buy altcoins directly with fiat money without need of buying bitcoin first. This will ensure in the upcoming days that altcoins will no longer be related to bitcoin and will be able to pump or dump freely.
Activity: 118
March 16, 2018, 01:49:01 AM
I think bitcoin because it's an old and starting coins and most of crypto holders trust on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 01:36:10 AM
For now I will choose altcoin because I can afford it more that bitcoin. Bitcoin is much higher price so I can only afford less of it while in altcoins lots of choices to choose it's up to you to check on it on which one do you think that price will go up and you better choose much cheaper coins so that you can have more. When the price of that coin will pump up then you will having a good profit of what your capital is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 01:32:57 AM
Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.
Indeed, the technology of many altcoins nowadays is far better than the technology of bitcoin. Also most of the altcoins in the market are more scalable as compared to bitcoin. But I trust neither bitcoin nor altcoins, so I always keep my investments in both. Altcoins have small market caps and have high scope of growing in price whereas bitcoin is a safe investment for most of the people in long term. Therefore I prefer being safe as well as taking rise to gain good profit by investing in both altcoins as well as bitcoins.
Activity: 8
March 15, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is better to hold I think and altcoins is better for trading (investment) Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 18
March 15, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
In my opinion the big three are BTC, ETH, and XRP.  With most ICO's only accepting ETH, I see a rise in price and development.  The other ALT coins will be traded on merit and utility.
Activity: 55
March 15, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I think you should buy SIBCoin, it has a lot of great features like instant transactions, privacy, Masternodes and other awesome things.
this is the link of the WebSite, take a look: https://sibcoin.money/
cheers bro Grin
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 10:11:03 AM
Here you can not choose a full winner. In my opinion, Bitcoin is a good coin, but there are many worthy altcoins. In any case, you need to buy and keep in your wallet and Bitcoin and altcoins. It is in a pair of these coins will bring you more.

Both of that is good but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is proven for investment and theres investors bcome rich.bitcoin is good for longterm way and shorter way investment and bitcoin is the king of currency.for selling in this currency is very easy if you have a emergency and you need a cash its very easy to get.

I agree that Bitcoin and altcoin both good. Since Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and ultimate responsible for the invention of blockchain technology I a little bit favor in Bitcoin. But then altcoins possess much of the applicability of Bitcoin but many offer something else as well.
Activity: 25
March 15, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
The time that I started to learn bitcoins I was captured by its price and demands in the market.
Now that I have explored few more things in cryptocurrency I learned that you have a much better shot if you would invest in altcoins.
Imagine if you did invest in the top altcoins when it was in presale only. After a year its price grew more than 1000%. How great it would be if you invested even just $200 and it grew to $200,000.
I hope one day I can get to experience that thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
March 15, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
It seems to me that bitcoin is the safest investment. I've never kept money in one coin before. I've always used bitcoin and a few altcoins. But today I do not see the meaning of such distribution. Bitcoin has demonstrated that the price of all altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin. The drop in bitcoin prices in the same way provoked a drop in prices for all altcoins. Now I have invested all the money in bitcoin because the first will be the rise in prices for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: