Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 6. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
If told to vote for Bitcoin or Altcoin, maybe I'll choose Altcoin.
Because Altcoin has a variety of tokens in it, and can make it easier for us to choose a better, and for the value is also still quite stable.
If you want to choose Bitcoin is also not a problem, but if you want to play in Bitcoin we must have a large enough capital and a lot.
And with the speculation must be accurate because we do not have to experience the class in the mine
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
March 17, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
if I prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin prices always increase every year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 17, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
Bitcoin is the best. Bitcoin has been standing on its own without altcoins. But altcoins can never be altcoin without Bitcoin. Bitcoin has already proven itself whole altcoins are trying to earn the trust of people. They are both profitable yet altcoins are complicated Because there are many of them in the market. Altcoins are good for short term trading while Bitcoin is for long term.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?

Well take note that alt coins are good for the short term.investments and bitcoin for the long term investment which this two crypto are profitable. However, i still choose the bitcoin by the successful project thats been done and new up coming projects and open oppotunities bitcoin is ahead of altcoins, so for me its bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
Altcoin or bitcoin both have in common, which is just as good if only for the long term better investment in bitcoin
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 07:03:16 AM
I prefer the altcoin. the risk is much higher, but the probability of stabbing earnings is also increasing and invested in several altcoins by dividing the money
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
For me, both bitcoin and some altcoins bring us for a better future. We all know that bitcoin are the most promising coin than altcoins. So it's better to work for bitcoin to get more profit as well as being rich someday. Like I said, I also prefer for popular altcoins namely ethereum, neo, ripple and etc. These altcoins was under the value of bitcoin, so some of these are also good for investment as well as being profitable for a long period of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
If to estimate only from a position of money and cost, it is definitely alts. But Bitcoin! will always remain the standard and ancestor of the crypt:)
Activity: 6
March 16, 2018, 06:05:57 AM
According to me both. BTC is a king. But some altcoins can bring more profits than BTC. We can evaluate with all details and decide according to the current situation.
Activity: 246
March 16, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

Altcoins of course, there are a lot and more than one can arrive at a great gain. This is the positive thing. The negative is that whereas it are a lot, you have to choose the right one  Wink
Activity: 10
March 16, 2018, 05:56:06 AM
Bitcoin seems to be the new gold standard. It has some shortcomings. But I guess that it will remain the main player in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 05:55:35 AM
Absolutly i choose Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin is the Number one coin of crypto and the Icon of crptocurrency.
Altcoin is not bad too, but im not to interested about Altcoin.
I just believe BTC and ETH on my invest.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
March 16, 2018, 05:53:03 AM
Bitcoin and Alt coin, these two are both good especially when it comes from investment. In Bitcoin its better in long term and in Alt coin/s better for short term but choose an alt coin with a good value and good potential just like Ethereum.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
Both are good, but invest in bitcoin for a long term and in altcoin for a short period. As for me, I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is easier, faster transactions and more understandable.
Activity: 231
March 16, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
of course I will pick bitcoin because its the coin that created first and has an excellent value also trusted by many people. The beginner invest more in bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
The best cryptocurrency for me is Bitcoin because it only depends on the community and investors unlike Altcoins wherein they were too dependent with Bitcoin and any other issues like FUD and corrections. Altcoins are way more profitable than Bitcoin because of its cheaper prices but not that good to hold I mean not safe. Bitcoin hodling is safer though this is just based on my own opinion or preferrences but I believe that others did the same thing. The ability of Bitcoin to get back or bounce back to it's original price or new all time high's are great and that is the reason why I like Bitcoin in terms of hodling.
Activity: 290
March 16, 2018, 04:45:48 AM
Bitcoin is like the leader in the market. Bitcoin most common and more widely accepted than altcoin. But altcoin gives you different varieties of coins depending on what you need. For me that is the biggest plus for altcoin. I have both bitcoin and altcoin and I love them both. I think there is no point on picking one over another because they have different functions depending on your needs. I would rather have both.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 16, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
For now I choose bitcoin and altcoin but I focus more on bitcoin. If bitcoin continues to decrease in value then I will switch and focus more on altcoin, I do not know what will happen but hope luck on altcoin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 16, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin are inextricably linked. To get more profit, I invest my money in altcoins, but my ultimate goal is to increase the value of my portfolio, which I estimate in bitcoins.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 16, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
I'd choose bitcoin, this is the normal choice and preferred coin of every coiner in this world.
But there are coiners who are judging themselves to be wiser than us, bitcoiners.
They think that they can earn more than with altcoins so they are preferring low price altcoins.
Most of it are less than value of $1.
Pages:
Jump to: