Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 5. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 08:43:00 PM
Bitcoin is a ruler like a king but a king does not mean if it is not supported by the nation or society and therefore the nation or society itself should support and realize ico like the long-term kepleran will greatly benefit on bitcoin.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 17, 2018, 08:20:27 PM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
According to my opinion, the best cryptocurrency to investt today is from altcoin section because I think there are lots of new coins or tokens that increases rapidly especially the legitimate one so altcoin is my best choice becausse even though there are lots of new kinds of coins, legits one from it will surely shows a great potential.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 17, 2018, 08:08:25 PM
for my own I choose Bitcoin for my investment because Bitcoin price will probably go up in the coming year.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2018, 07:27:23 PM
If it's a long-term investment, I'll choose the bitcoin to play safer. maybe altcoins like ethereum and neo also almost have the same prospect, but until now I still choose bitcoin
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

Both options are really good. Invest in bitcoin is better for long term, but altcoins are better for shorter time. Do not choose one, try with few coins. It will be the best way to get good profit

Yes i strongly agree with that. Both options are really good investing in bitcoin will result for a long term investment but in altcoins this investment is will be in shorter time. And i also advice to do the best way to be good person.
Activity: 921
March 17, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
In my opinion, the more progressive is altcoins. But in my wallet I think that it is better to have both Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 07:09:10 PM
For long view I prefer Bitcoin because it will increase the next years very high. But its good to invest in some Altcoins if you want to make fast profit.
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 07:07:17 PM
Obviously here I choose both, bitcoin for long-term investments and altcoin for a declining term for me. and in this year there is additionally I choose ICO also to invest because ICO more profit than buying bitcoin or Altcoin. but must really be able to choose because it is risky to scams.
Activity: 52
March 17, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
On altcoins you can earn a lot.  Shocked
I contribute money to "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
A really ambitious project with unusual idea.

I prefer to used both coins. Now is the time to buy bitcoin since it is now in lower price and at the same time using altcoins for additional income. I think it is not bad to earn on alcoin while waiting for the higher price of BTC.  I'm still hoping for getting high of BTC price.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
March 17, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Absolutly i choose Bitcoin.
Because Bitcoin is the Number one coin of crypto and the Icon of crptocurrency.
Altcoin is not bad too, but im not to interested about Altcoin.
I just believe BTC and ETH on my invest.
I will prefer to have both. We know that Bitcoin is the leading crypto coin and Ethereum comes second, if you are going to think and act as an investor, you will preferably choose both because they have the potential of price growth even after a huge dump. Bitcoin may be is the most popular coin but I choose to also give eyes on altcoins who can give me profit when I invested. Actually, trading does give a good profit and it is where most  of my income comes from. I participate in altcoin signature campaigns if I think the project is good and the tokens I got there, I sold them in high prices to make sure that I can make the most earnings from it.

Just like what others think, I also see that bitcoin is good for a long-term investment as its price keeps on growing over time while altcoin is for short-term investment. Many altcoins can be sold to good prices but when their price dumped, they are having a hard time recovering so choose wisely which coin you are going to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
I think in today's market altcoins are good to invest because altcoins give good amount of interest as compare to Bitcoin and there are now many new good altcoins available in the market which are doing great in market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
in order to invest in altcoins you have to choose only new ones because almost all well-known coins move in price according to bitcoin price (in most cases).
Activity: 210
March 17, 2018, 02:54:35 PM
To earn real money with minimal risk, you need to invest in bitcoins and altcoins. So, distribute your bank correctly!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

According to me BTC was best,is best,will best.Your investment is safe and secure and first of all return rate is always highest in BTC than anyother coin in the crypot World.But single investment is not good,investment should be multiple.So i would also choose ETH in my crypto basket as ETH is another strong coin after BTC,based on a very unique smart contract technology.Both of these coins are highly valuable.
Activity: 287
March 17, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

For now, I do not make a great difference between cryptocurrencies if I just trade. I pick different coins for various purposes sure, that is why I keep several alts and Bitcoin in my wallet always.
Activity: 104
March 17, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

I think bitcoin always is the best choice
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
Bitcoin already represents a moderate risk when investing because of its high cost. In the future, with an increase in its price, this risk will only increase. Altkoins do not pose such a risk. At the same time, they perform a variety of functions that are not able to perform bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin and altcoins should exist together, complementing each other.
Activity: 201
March 17, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
I think that investment is good diversification! Part of the portfolio to keep in bitcoin, part in its altcoyne Then it's more likely not to stay in the red.
The only problem - altcoins always go after bitcoin, if it goes down - they also go down ... But with altcoins you can make a big profit, unlike bitcoin (because of its high price)
Activity: 1
March 17, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
no doubt bitcoin is a king. But if you wanna increase your king you have to play with alts.
coz if Btc gives you 200% return than alts give you 2000% return but they are full of risk
Activity: 295
March 17, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
According to me . It is good to buy for now bitcoin . Buy and hold and sell high price.
Pages:
Jump to: