Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 9. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 03:22:15 AM
Both are good. Bitcoin is the main reason why there has greens and reds in the market. And the altcoins are relying that much in Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 03:19:52 AM
Altcoins and that too strong and reliable projects. Ethereum will be my choice over bitcoin and EOS, OMG, NEO
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
If you want to secure your capital, choose Bitcoin. If you want to exchange for profit then you should choose altcoin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 14, 2018, 03:10:21 AM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
Everyone has an own opinion and for me the best among these two is the altcoin. Yeah. Bitcoin is vety important in the digital currency because we know that is the first cryptocurrency in the world but i don't think it can't make without the altcoins because now the bitcoin has insufficient supply we know that and the altcoin help he bitcoin to mqke supply sufficient
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 03:06:27 AM
According to my opinion, bitcoin is one of best cryptocurrency of all not just because it was the first ever but because it was the main currency in crypto and I believe that if there is no bitcoin there is no altcoin that would released. I believe in bitcoin, I love it and we know that it helps a lot of people in crypocurrency world.

Bitcoin started this wonderful journey in a world of digital currency. Cryptocurrency is the best, not just bitcoin but the whole cryptoworld simply because of their innovation that can really help us to go further. I do hope for the success of cryptoccurency in a world market, I know 2018 will be another great year for cryptos.
yes, I agree with you. I also hope this year to be the year in which Cryptocurrency can enter the world market. it makes me passionate about that expectation. I put more emphasis on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best coin available. and that does not mean I ignore Altcoin.
Activity: 126
March 14, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
I think we should buy altcoin in the bull market and bitcoin in the bear market.
In the bull market, altcoin rises quickly, and the bear market is that bitcoin will not easy return to zero.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
March 14, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
Bitcoin is good as a means of preserving the value of your assets, for example, you earned on the growth of altcoin - switch to bitcoin until you find a new suitable altcoin for investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

you should be looking for a lot of knowledge about crypto. I have bitcoin and some altcoin that I hold. I think, what I do will bring profits in the period that can not be determined. because I have studied for altcoin that I bought. as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 406
March 14, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

why not both? i think both bitcoin and altcoin bring us profit.
we can use bitcoin and altcoin to invest our funds, and earn some incomes from it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 14, 2018, 12:42:40 AM
Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.
so true. a lot of better coins and more developed than bitcoin. and the price is also quite affordable. besides that, there are so many ICOs that use Altcoin by giving big tokens. so right now I support Altcoin more.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 14, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
According to my opinion, bitcoin is one of best cryptocurrency of all not just because it was the first ever but because it was the main currency in crypto and I believe that if there is no bitcoin there is no altcoin that would released. I believe in bitcoin, I love it and we know that it helps a lot of people in crypocurrency world.

Bitcoin started this wonderful journey in a world of digital currency. Cryptocurrency is the best, not just bitcoin but the whole cryptoworld simply because of their innovation that can really help us to go further. I do hope for the success of cryptoccurency in a world market, I know 2018 will be another great year for cryptos.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:34:52 AM
Activity: 378
March 14, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
bitcoin is better than altcoin because bitcoin leads the market but I prefer both because you can gain more benefits if you invest in both sides if you want to earn more you just invest in both and hold longer to have a huge profit on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 14, 2018, 12:25:01 AM
In terms of fast moving,short term market trade altcoins is on the edge you can make profit x10 or up to x1000 in a short span of time. For stability and long term goal bitcoin is undoubtedly still the best. For development and community support i think they are at par. For use cases altcoins is best like ETH and NEO.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
I like bitcoin, bitcoin always the king. I will hold my bitcoin for long time.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 14, 2018, 12:01:20 AM
Bitcoin is a good coin for the long term. and its development is quite stable so you must have Bitcoin. As for Altcoin itself, you can also have it, to increase the coin by using Altcoin which is in good rank.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 13, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Bitcoin is always the best in cryptocurrency he always surprise us with his price especially last december. I know bitcoin will rise up again in november-december so for now just hodl no matter what happen just believe and trust him because he is the key for our better future.
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

Both, currently you can make money from both as bitcoin price is already down and once its pickup altcoins also pickup.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 13, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

Both options are really good. Invest in bitcoin is better for long term, but altcoins are better for shorter time. Do not choose one, try with few coins. It will be the best way to get good profit
so true. with us using both makes us minimize risk opportunities. indeed as we know Bitcoin is good for the long term. but we also need for the present. we follow the course of the development of Altcoin and try the coins that interest us.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 13, 2018, 11:36:33 PM
Choose both, some invest in bitcoin for the long term. And partly in altcoin, for short-term investments. In order not to get bored with trading activities. Grin
We have the same mind, but I invest Bitcoin for a long term just for future deposits. And for altcoin just to make a profit in a short time only. If you only rely on long-term, it will feel long to wait without doing anything  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: