Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 8. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
The truth is I want more bitcoin than what I can afford with my money now.
Joined this bounty hunting so maybe I could get some money to exchange it to bitcoin.

But also i I see a lot of good things with this campaign that I am in, then maybr I could hold or add more.
I think that is why they made this kind of bounty for that reason.
To pull more buyer by giving them a little and be updated with their ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
i think BTC should be good for long term investments since u can almost guarantee that it will still matter after how many year, some altcoins do that too. In terms of short term investment, alcoins will do u good since most altcoins r much more volatile than BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?
For me bitcoin is still the best when it comes to the market's expectations and market's supply compared to altcoins and I will always choose bitcoin over altcoin when it comes to investment and holding, even if the price of btc is expensive I know that it will pump more compared to the best altcoins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
Both of these are good for investment if you want long term bitcoin is best because of its price but for short term altcoins is good too but it depends on the price of bitcoin but you can make a profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
March 15, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
If you are a long-term investor and do not worry about price, BTC is the best choice and you should forget BTC for at least 3 years but if you are short term investor the choice of good altcoin is very difficult there are 2 to 5 coins per day and you will have more competition in investing. I personally will spend 70% on the BTC and the remaining 30% on the altcoin as I am sure this market will increase again in the near future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
March 15, 2018, 09:22:41 AM
It is quite frequently asked question by many people. I would say that I prefer holding bitcoin as well altcoins in certain percentages. I have divided my investments in bitcoin and 5 other altcoins cause as you might know, diversifying investments is always the smartest thing to do.

I hold 30% of my investments in bitcoin and the rest 70% I have invested in altcoins. If you ask me about safe investment, I would say bitcoin but if you ask me about investment that shall bear good returns and have potential to grow, I would recommend altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
March 15, 2018, 04:23:00 AM
Bitcoin is perfect for long term investment along with ethereum and monero, and the other altcoins are perfect for short term trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 15, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
The question itself is too vague, for on what grounds do you want such a distinction, and why would you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

i am sure you can understand there is no such a thing as the best. Also it's not altcoin vs bitcoin comic story. and altcoin is not one currency yet perhaps thousands of different cryptos...
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
March 15, 2018, 04:10:19 AM
If to estimate only from a position of money and cost, it is definitely alts. But Bitcoin! will always remain the standard and ancestor of the crypt:)
There are exceptions where you will profit from both bitcoin and altcoin going up. When you’re not sure what to expect, trade with the good old altcoin/fiat currency pair.Keep in mind that things can change very quickly.
Activity: 215
March 14, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Bitcoin is the leader of the pack, and Satoshi a revolutionary inventor, but Bitcoin’s market share will continue to lower, as more and more coins appear.Bitcoin’s price will go up because the whole market will grow, but of course newer coins are cheaper, riskier to invest in, but can provide outrageous growths, while Bitcoin is more stable, but less profitable.Many altcoins will disappear, because they have bad teams, bad ideas, or are scams. Yet others will grow, like Ethereum did. There is room for all to grow, as the whole market is still change compared to Wall Street.
Activity: 256
March 14, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
For me both is the best but always depends the price in the market as far as for bitcoin is concern. If you have enough money to invest in bitcoin while it is on the low level of price that is the best time but if you don't have the best is always altcoins.
Activity: 448
March 14, 2018, 01:01:15 PM
They are very closely connected. The main difference in altcoins is that they can use the positive experience of bitcoin and develop a platform excluding all errors.            
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
March 14, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

I prefer Altcoins.
because you can buy some Altcoins lessthan a Dollar .
and Someday or in future if you got lucky from what you invested .
you will earn a huge amount
Activity: 275
March 14, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Bitcoin is the best and remains the best, I'm sure over time the butcoin will increase in popularity, and it will be the best choice for investment.
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
March 14, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
What is best between a mushroom and flower ?

This question is not relevant, as your question.

You are talking about different things.
Bitcoin is a coin built to be a currency, and only that.
Some altcoins are projects, some other are platforms, some other are secure way of communications...
You can't compare 2 things that are not related.
It's like comparing whisky and fruit juice...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
There is one winner here and is BTC, there is no bad in playing around with some of these ALtcoins if one look at the performance of these Altcoins only few select Altcoins has actually outperform it, so one need to be very careful of staying too long in most of these Altcoins
Activity: 182
March 14, 2018, 03:34:28 AM
If I think the best option remains in bitcoin, the quality of bitcoin is more assured than Altcoin, so my choice remains on Bitcoin.
indeed Bitcoin is the best coin and interesting compared to other coins. but we also need to try to use and buy another coin. because Bitcoin is a good coin for the long term, but it will be more complete if you also try Altcoin.
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

bitcoin is better because its value can be seeded from its growth. altcoin, has new innovations and advanced technology. actually both can be used in various ways, trading will use bitcoin and altcoin. so I have bitcoin, as an investment and the rest I trade with altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
March 14, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
it depends on at what stage you bought bitcoin, but in general I think that Altcoin is the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is good for long term investments at this moment
Pages:
Jump to: