Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin?? - page 4. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 18, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Technologically - altcoins. Financially - altcoins. Investment - both, since BTC and other coins are often negatively correlated.
Both of them because there are all worth it, but if you have enough money altcoin is good to invest since it is also profitable, while bitcoin if you can afford to buy and invest to it but sure gives you a higher profits. Also if you're going to invest in altcoin make sure your coin is have potential and growing like ethereum, dont invest to those coin that you don't sure of it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 01:02:25 AM
Technologically - altcoins. Financially - altcoins. Investment - both, since BTC and other coins are often negatively correlated.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
March 18, 2018, 12:51:00 AM
Pay close attention to the future of Proof of Stake vs Proof of Work.  If Proof of State takes off, alt coins that are ahead of the game in that area will do very well.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
March 18, 2018, 12:48:50 AM
if i have a lot of money then i will invest all on bitcoin. bitcoin is the king of crypto and we can see that bitcoin greatly affects altcoin prices
I think it is also profitable when we also invest in altcoin, we can really see that bitcoin and altcoin is almost the same when we speak about popularity. Altcoin is also becoming more popular because it is also amazing and many people will also gain on it through investing process. I believe that altcoin can also rise up high in the near future dame as the bitcoin.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 12:48:16 AM
What is best according to you? Bitcoin or Altcoin?

The best idea is to have both as BTC as altcoins. Usually during BTC pump altcoins go down. So if you have both ones your portfolio will be more stable
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 12:45:13 AM
if i have a lot of money then i will invest all on bitcoin. bitcoin is the king of crypto and we can see that bitcoin greatly affects altcoin prices
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 12:44:43 AM
the only way that these altcoins will grow is when the bitcoin's price stabilized or the market has been stable,or if these altcoins has strong fundamentals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
I do think bith are good cause bitcoin has a great effect on altcoin value. But if you do expect big grow i would recommend altcoins which is has bigger possibilities to have big grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 12:23:09 AM
I think both are good. Bitcoin is the first coin in crypto and has a low risk to hold. For altcoin I choose who has a top 10 ranking in order to risk a small loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 18, 2018, 12:22:00 AM
Both bitcoin and altcoin. These are both unique kind of an investment. The only thing that differs altcoin from bitcoin is that the price of altcoin is cheaper than bitcoin. So if you're going to start investing in a small amount i suggest you invest it in to altcoin. For you to be able to see what are the happening with your investment. Just make sure and check the ICO you plan to invest. Visit their telegram and read their conversations and check also if there are investors asking questions regarding with their investment. Those are the indicators that the project has lot of investors which make is more chances to success the ICO in the near future. If you wish I could introduce to you the BITSCHOOL ICO project. This project is focuses on promoting quality education with the aide of the latest technology in delivering the lessons. You could also visit their telegram channel and evaluate the members and their conversations their for your preference. You visit also their website page with the link provided below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io/
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
March 18, 2018, 12:09:20 AM
both equally have a good future and all you need to know is bitcoin is the parent of altcoin. but with the high value of bitcoin then altcoin can be an alternative for people who have not much funding
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 11:58:18 PM
Both are best coins.  Bitcoin is good because it is the mother of all crypto.  On the other hand, the presence of altcoin makes the crypto market healthier.  Different altcoin has its own different feature and purpose.  As a result,  I do not put all my investment in one basket.  We do not need to choose between the two instead, it is better to support the two currency because I believe both are best cryptos.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
Bitcoin and altcoins are profitable but deal only to those altcoins that has a potential to rise at the market. Research all about crytocurrency is required. Now bitcoin and altcoins are so dip at the market therefore now is the perfect time to invest at bitcoin and to those reliable altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo and monero while value price at is at low. Bitcoin will rise back and altcoins will follow also, im very sure of it!
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 10:19:01 PM
I think altcoin can be more reliable for now because I can only do daily trading to find income, I can not do long-term trading because I do not know when the price goes up, mugkin people who have big capital laugh now because it can buy a lot with the price its cheap
Activity: 31
March 17, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

You should divide half the investment into the BTC, the other half invest in altcoins
Activity: 5
March 17, 2018, 09:33:16 PM
Horses for courses...

All of crypto is risky... but if you're bullish about crypto overall then:
- BTC is likely the safest amongst the lot ("gold" standard) - but will likely be solid and not 100x returns
- ALTS are more of a crap shoot, more volatile than Bitcoin, more chance of going bust/losing but possible for higher returns than BTC
Activity: 52
March 17, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

If you invest less in altcoins, if you have a lot of capital then bitcoin is the best choice
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 09:18:15 PM
Altcoin definitely, look at coins like Zero and you can see how much better it is than Bitcoin, there's also a lot of active development, which bitcoin lacks.
For me I love this two because they are all crypto coins that can help us to become rich.And this true so we should not compare to them but lets enjoy to harveat our earning in cryp5o currency.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 17, 2018, 09:14:40 PM
bitcoin is best in my opinion. because bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency. but altcoin is also very good. because it helps in growing crypto currency. in my opinion, if there is no altcoin, bitcoin will not be expensive like this.

Wait, being the pioneer doesn't always equate for a good return. There are other alts that took off specially last year that gives good return, more than bitcoin's astronomical growth.

But if given the chance, I will go for both, as hedge against each other. Although the market is on a bearish trend and continue to bleed, I'm fairly positive that we can see significant increase before the end of the year.

And this is a good time to invest because both market are in red and the prices is very very cheap. So to me, both bitcoin and altcoin are good invested specially for long term.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 08:55:51 PM
bitcoin is best in my opinion. because bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency. but altcoin is also very good. because it helps in growing crypto currency. in my opinion, if there is no altcoin, bitcoin will not be expensive like this.
Pages:
Jump to: