Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 10. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:15:17 AM
i prefer ethereum with ethereum popularity right now. it's a way better uptrend compared with bitcoin
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:56:25 AM
People really need to stop comparing cryptos between each other, it is a bad mistake and i am sure that most people do not even realize that. Came on guys, ethereum is never going to be the same as bitcoin
Activity: 42
June 04, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
You can buy less btc, say, 3, and eth for the rest of the amount.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 02:44:30 AM
i think that most people is always wondering about if buying bitcoins or ethereums because they just do not want to miss the next bitcoin 2.0.
People, ethereum is never going to touch bitcoin's price, so just forget about that.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
if I will choose both because both are valuable coins in the future and very potential that is very suitable for investment, I will use both 50% Bitcoin and 50% for Ethereum for investment.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
I think that investment in Ethereum is more profitable and more stable than in bitcoin. Based on the latest charts, it should be concluded that Ethereum does not depend much on the price of bitcoin, unlike other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 223
June 04, 2018, 01:08:48 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

in my opinion, ETH is the most profitable and a good investment.and its usefulness and its superiority over Bitcoin. Currently, according to some experts, Bitcoin is difficult to become a currency in the future. But I think both are also very easy to get good benefits in a short time and a long time because the two coins are a promising future.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
May 31, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
I'm new to this market, but in my opinion, to start with, you should choose Ethereum. Although ethereum new but it also proved its position in the world of electronic money .
Ethereum is the best altcoin but it has failed to overtake throne from BTC even after many years. This shows the potential of crypto king. Anyone who really desires to be a rich elite person within the shortest duration possible, he should invest in bitcoin and bitcoin only. Moreover, ethereum depends on bitcoin like all other altcoins so what is the use of choosing something that cannot live on its own.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
if you have enough money you can invest into bitcoin and also ethereum. because I am sure that bitcoin prices will surely rise again. etherum is good to invest For me ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Like bitcoin, Ethereum also has great potential. This is the main reason for the gradual rise in the price of Ethereum as bitcoin.
Activity: 113
May 30, 2018, 07:18:01 PM
If I was at this point, I would invest in ETH, because the ETH transaction fee is much lower than bitcoin. And I do not have much money to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 06:50:24 PM
bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. Capitalization both at the top of the coins. Bitcoin is the first line and the second broadcast Both digital currency Mein and traded on exchanges. They differ in technologies and have a positive correlation with each other. So if you have enough capital then 50% Btc and 50% Eth.
Yes, I usually invest in ETH and BTC each is 40% of my account, and the remaining 20% I invest in other altcoin, I believe that holding ETH and BTC is safe and profitable. big in the future, so I do not care about price at present, the purpose I hold them about 6 months.

I also choose both because those coins have high reputation in virtual industry, they were have a chance to become rich if they are in timing to invest. Actually I buy some bitcoin and ethereum lately since price of both coins are going deep, I do it because I believe that if they do this they have a chance to gain good amount of profit when the time that those coins are increase their value. I never regret when the time I invest because I saw the good value of those coins last year, so if I believe that value of coins last year will be hit again this year.
I choose both eth and bitcoin because as of the moment their price really cause massive interest to people around the world. We might see it dumping but the next opportunity will be with these coins in the market. Many cryptocurrency right now is in their boundaries so we should expect great.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 583
May 30, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
if I myself prefer to choose ETH rather than bitcoin because bitcoin price is so expensive and fantastic for long-term investments bitcoin more promising than other coins but my initial capital is very minimal so I switch to eth only
I would go with both Bitcoin and ETH. Both have been the top notch spots for investment since the start of the decade and have come a long way. So far Bitcoin has attracted record money of amount $275.1 billion and ETH is second in the list with 71 billion USD. This investment says it all that both Bitcoin and ETH are promising technologies and that is the only reason people have been investing in them.
Activity: 40
May 30, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
I'm new to this market, but in my opinion, to start with, you should choose Ethereum. Although ethereum new but it also proved its position in the world of electronic money .
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
May 30, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies at the moment. Capitalization both at the top of the coins. Bitcoin is the first line and the second broadcast Both digital currency Mein and traded on exchanges. They differ in technologies and have a positive correlation with each other. So if you have enough capital then 50% Btc and 50% Eth.
Yes, I usually invest in ETH and BTC each is 40% of my account, and the remaining 20% I invest in other altcoin, I believe that holding ETH and BTC is safe and profitable. big in the future, so I do not care about price at present, the purpose I hold them about 6 months.

I also choose both because those coins have high reputation in virtual industry, they were have a chance to become rich if they are in timing to invest. Actually I buy some bitcoin and ethereum lately since price of both coins are going deep, I do it because I believe that if they do this they have a chance to gain good amount of profit when the time that those coins are increase their value. I never regret when the time I invest because I saw the good value of those coins last year, so if I believe that value of coins last year will be hit again this year.
Activity: 224
May 30, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 30, 2018, 08:44:02 AM
Yes, you still have good profit potentials if you invest in any/both coin as they are the best coin in cryptocurreny at the moment. They are stable, reliable, they have good management team and great technology and their blockchain is largely dominated.
I prefer in both technology in cryptocurrency. There is no competition between them for they have potentials in our society. Whether bitcoin or ethereum, we can get profits to both. I In my case,I use bitcoin for the sake of investment and savings at the same time. However,in ethereum for me is a good blockchain for stability and security of the tokens that I received and in longer periods I can get nice profits as well. It's your decision whether you focus on bitcoin or just ethereum.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 08:32:32 AM
For me i choose both.. because this 2 digital coin have a good performance, fluctuating and have a good profit in future.. but i prefer to choose ethereum because bitcoin is to much expensive to invest.. and ethereum has a good chance to give a good profit and i think ethereum has a good future like bitcoin..
Activity: 108
May 30, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
I do not think it's worth comparing them, these coins have different goals. I will certainly prefer ETHEREUM, he can show more growth in this year.
But in long term bitcoin can be more secure.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
Yes, you still have good profit potentials if you invest in any/both coin as they are the best coin in cryptocurreny at the moment. They are stable, reliable, they have good management team and great technology and their blockchain is largely dominated.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
May 30, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
Although i don't really agree on the position for Bitcoin to be in the #1 of the marketcap regardless of its tech, use case, transaction adoption wise and etc
Compare it to ETH, ethereum is far more better but we should compare apple to apple, orange to orange

Well, if we go through most analytics report or forecast, you could always see XXX to predict Bitcoin to price at $50,000 , $30,000, $100,000 and more
There's always a reason there, naming "Digital" Gold for Bitcoin is somehow subjective yet attachable

For investment wise, getting both Btc, eth in your portfolio cause no harm, so diversify it should be real fine
Pages:
Jump to: