Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 8. (Read 3463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 10:57:36 PM
For me, both are effective because both are very good for long-term investment. ETH has the very good option and has the chance to increase the price and same thing with the bitcoin. Always invest for long term in order make more profits through it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 20, 2018, 10:07:08 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

if you think bitcoin is too expensive now,, then how if bitcoin price hit 50K USD,,
what will you say about the price at this moment,, i think you will think "i'm late to buy bitcoin" right ?
i suggest you to predict the market by yourself with technical analysis and fundamental analysis mate
so, you can a good buy price on any crypto not only bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:14:33 PM
In my opinion to begin with I think you should invest in Ethereum since lately it has great potential and many people are trusting in this currency to achieve good profits. But you must not forget that Bitcoin has won the first place well.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
Judging by the current situation in the crypto-currency market, BTC is a more  stable coin, so i vote for Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
July 19, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
I would argue that you have to keep holding your coins. If you hold your Bitcoin to trade long term I think this is very profitable. And if seen a few weeks yesterday the market in conditions of fall and I thought to buy your Bitcoin as prices are still very low. And at this moment the BTC and the ETH has started growing and I want you to keep hold of the coin you have.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
You can't really go wrong with eth or bitcoin.  They are both solid choices.  Eth and BTC will remmain on top for  a very long time.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
ETH at this level looks like a great deal IMO. With major market movement and ICO risk taking on the way likely, it seems like a grand ole' idea.
If you or anyone else wants to get a head start on looking into ICOs, ive got a few nice lookin' ones for you all.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 65
July 14, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Bitcoin has still great potential for growth, but in the crypto currency market one can not focus only on one crypto currency. Divide your money in the proportion of 60% of BTC and 40% of ETH.
Activity: 840
July 14, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
Both coins are very reliable. It seems to me that for long-term storage you can safely buy both coins and not worry that they will die.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
July 14, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Buy NEO!  Wink
Activity: 195
July 14, 2018, 11:45:37 AM
Both are good technologies, but i would go for bitcoin of course, ethereum is a good coin but the fees are more than expensive at the moment, $5 for a little transaction is not worth it while bitcoin fees are less than ten cents, it makes it worthless
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 11:24:22 AM
I think both coins should be in your portfolio, but I'd give my preference to bitcoin, since I'm convinced that the eth will lose its leading positions over time. In its place will come more adapted blockades
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
Why compare these 2 coins? they are leaders in the cryptocurrency world. I believe that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum
Compares in preference to our knowledge and also to share every investment we run. between bitcoin and others. in my opinion this is not a problem
Activity: 602
July 11, 2018, 01:29:33 PM
they are both strong at their own league, transfer of value and smart contract.
expose to both
i think ethereum has strenghth in both kinda  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 01:01:58 PM
Why compare these 2 coins? they are leaders in the cryptocurrency world. I believe that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 12:54:18 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

If I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both very worthy coins as investment assets. You have nothing to lose if you have a lot of Bitcoin because if you can hold Bitcoin in 2 to 3 years, the result will be very satisfying. But you also have to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum coins are very good and promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 12:34:54 PM
for now I invest more for Bitcoin, there will be some for Eth, because they both look better for the long term, but from the rest of my funds invested in XRP because I think this year will be a better thing for XRP .in the future.

What make you think that this year will be good for XRP ? When you see the pump that we already got in 2017 and finaly the big dump I doubt that this coin can get a huge pump again. Or maybe you have some new informations that I don't have ?

For me Ether and Bitcoin are safer but I can be wrong :/
Activity: 110
July 11, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
for now I invest more for Bitcoin, there will be some for Eth, because they both look better for the long term, but from the rest of my funds invested in XRP because I think this year will be a better thing for XRP .in the future.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 11, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
Hi,

This two is showing great performance in the market and this two also is the king and queen of the crypto market, both of them is great and a good investment but for the bitcoin is the most the best than ethereum because we all know that bitcoin has more benefits than ethereum.
Activity: 476
July 11, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
Not any of them is bad when it comes to invesment but in my opinion, bitcoin is the best. Not a lot of traders here look at eth most of the time because the price that they check first is bitcoin's value. I have eth but I don't even care it's price at all and barely check it.
Pages:
Jump to: