Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 6. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
Yes, especially after the current recession, it can grow at times. Any cryptocurrency has potential. Experts believe that this cryptocurrency has the greatest potential.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
In my opinion i feel the BTC will be very high price coming so i recommend investing BTC rather than ETH. Although Bitcoin is higher than ETH and you buy less than ETH the profit is enormous. BTC price increases you ability to get rich faster.
August 18, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
Ethereum may not have good value this year. I suggest you buy Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will be very expensive after 5 years. This will make you very rich.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
Neither BTC nor ETH in my opinion. More interesting ones around... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
August 17, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
Ethereum cryptocurrency has potential for growth and it will undoubtedly grow. But it will not happen immediately and not quickly. There will be jumps in the rate - both a decrease and an increase, but in the long term, of course, it expects a stable and very promising growth. Just have to wait.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:35:14 AM
According to my preference, I always choose ETH, because I believe in this coin, I am confident that they will become the main currency in the cryptographic market.
Yeah that could be a good option but if you can afford to invest in bitcoin that could be a wise decision as this bitcoin will rise and shine in the future and buying while still at lower price is a good opportunity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Now that market is in a bad condition bitcoin have a huge role in cryptoworld. It needs first to become stable for able for altcoins to follow. The price and recovery of market depends to increase value of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
the day before yesterday I thought that it is better to keep most of the money on the ETC, but yesterday showed a lot, but rather the instability of the ETC, yet there is no better bitcoin coin yet
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
I think, both are coins that have potential with prices that will continue to rise and have a good future so that it will be better if you have investments in both of them so that the opportunity to get more profit will be more
Activity: 85
August 15, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
Definitely btc, because eth is far from btc.But eth is a really solid coin.In future, the price of eth will reach btc price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 15, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
And you look at the market and everything will be understood, bitcoin is more stable and does not have a strong price spread at any excitement. And while there is such a factor as the impact on the movement of prices of alts.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 15, 2018, 01:49:06 AM
Bitcoin is the best among any coins. because the impact and effect of bitcoin on all coins is very large so we have to choose bitcoin because of its enormous impact. hopefully later we all can understand it
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 15, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
In this choice I choose BTC. Nothing personal. Idea and implementation only. BTC is currency for replacing fiat. i understand but I don't like PoS. ETH have new feature - smartcontract. Not for replace fiat/crypto. But today people associates ETH with ICO. And it's wrong. ETH need reload. That's why BTC
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 10:54:21 PM
 I believe this two asset are good to be invested. Thus, both has a different perspection, still it has a viable and relevant value that may benefited when bull  run occur. And I also believe both asset can surpass this bearish scenario and may reach the desirable peak .
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
both is good i think. maybe you can try in altcoins
invest in the right place and analysis before execution.
Ethereum still unstable but it's good to invest now because the prices is very low and if we see in chart weekly it's have a signal to pullback and tried retest to the prices on aug 12
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Buy NEO!  Wink

Yes, man, I know that some people are very serious about NEO. They suppose this altcoin can become the crypto number one in several years. However, the question was about ETH and BTC. I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 86
August 13, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
Personally, I believe that the Ethereum cryptocurrency has a great growth potential for this year and for several years ahead, not for nothing it is the second at the rate at the moment.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 12:53:43 PM
Ethereum now costs very cheaply and is one of the most reliable crypto currencies, therefore it is obligatory to invest in it to all who believe in the future of the crypto currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
According to current prices of ethereum and bitcoin, I can clearly say that these are the coins which have great possibility to give great profit in the end of a way which is full of patience. I believe investing in both bitcoin and ethereum might make you very happy in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
in the eyes of the investor, both crypto currencies are very similar to each other, they differ significantly not only in terms of technology, but also in the capabilities that are provided to users and developers.
Pages:
Jump to: