Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 7. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 12:02:50 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
I chose both because I really liked the two coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that deserve to be held in the long run. Of course, these two coins are indeed very promising for the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
I think - both, depends on what you mean.  BTC is more expensive and famous. ETH has more potential to rise 😄
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
ETH is a fully programmable currency that allows developers to build different applications and technologies that are scattered, not working with Bitcoin, and they can take a breakthrough into the future. not far
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 12, 2018, 11:36:59 AM
To me, both Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth the investment, they promise to bring a lot of profits for investors. However, I will invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has lower prices, but it has faster transaction speeds, lower transaction costs than Bitcoin. I believe that in the future Ethereum will rapidly grow and surpass Bitcoin. Now the price of Ethereum is very low, this is a good opportunity for us to invest.
Activity: 55
August 12, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
I know that these two coin have their own potential, but my preference is ETH, which is a very good penny, maybe in a short time ETh will pump even more
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
August 12, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
Both are good investment but I'm very comfortable with Ethereum since it is mostly used in ICO's and developing Dapps. I believe in its organic growth unlike BTC that only focus on payment and scalability, Ethereum serves a big role in this developing industry more years from now it will be more diverse and will gain dominance in the market.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
I like to hold ETH rather than BTC
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 12, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
hmm I think you have to invest in all of those coins, because ethereum and bitcoin have the same great potential.
I suggest you invest 70% in ethereum and 30% bitcoin because I also think ethereum is still young and it will potentially increase 3x / 4x again
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
August 12, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
NEO, bro buy!)
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
According to my preference, I always choose ETH, because I believe in this coin, I am confident that they will become the main currency in the cryptographic market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 12, 2018, 07:51:58 AM
I think both coins should be in your portfolio, but I'd give my preference to bitcoin, since I'm convinced that the eth will lose its leading positions over time. In its place will come more adapted blockades

In investing, of course dividing money on lots of coins and tokens is better and more profitable, I think bitcoin and ethereum are the two best coins at the moment so we deserve to make long-term investments, and I'm sure the performance of bitcoin and ethereum will soon improve.
in any case, you should be focused on the fact that in the near future there will be only a few things in the world that will be of some value. in my opinion it's bound to be Bitcoin and gold, And also things like oil and gas and the like.

it's true, sir, what does your government think about bitcoin is what will make a breakthrough in the world of crypto is not eth, but it all depends on where the bounties want to infest and where and when.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
I think both coins should be in your portfolio, but I'd give my preference to bitcoin, since I'm convinced that the eth will lose its leading positions over time. In its place will come more adapted blockades

In investing, of course dividing money on lots of coins and tokens is better and more profitable, I think bitcoin and ethereum are the two best coins at the moment so we deserve to make long-term investments, and I'm sure the performance of bitcoin and ethereum will soon improve.
in any case, you should be focused on the fact that in the near future there will be only a few things in the world that will be of some value. in my opinion it's bound to be Bitcoin and gold, And also things like oil and gas and the like.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 05:00:35 AM
Depends on the owner of the capital. if you have large capital, investing in bitcoin is very good. But personally I prefer to ethereum, because nowadays it's the era of projects that are heavily using ETH tokens and that is what makes ETH prices currently crazy. So with projects that continue to arrive using ETH tokens, the potential price that ETH has can continue to soar, according to ETH, it is one of the best choices for investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
Right now I will not choose Bitcoin or Ether. In the current situation the best decision  will be stay away from the market. I will think about forming portfolio from Bitcoin and Ethereum and some another strong altcoins (as ADA, XLM) only, when Bitcoin will fall lower than 3000$.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
August 12, 2018, 03:10:43 AM
Why not both?

There's really nothing wrong with these two choices at all although there's a lot more hype surrounding Bitcoin at present and it's dominance is growing rapidly Cool
Activity: 45
August 12, 2018, 02:28:01 AM
I think so. Since investors are always looking for investment tools in the markets. While raw materials are becoming less attractive, there is a chance for Ethereum's value growth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:53:03 AM
It depends on... bitcoin is more expensive, although I believe ethereum has more potential to rise!
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
July 20, 2018, 11:20:13 PM
Bitcoin has still great potential for growth, but in the crypto currency market one can not focus only on one crypto currency. Divide your money in the proportion of 60% of BTC and 40% of ETH.
I agree with your thoughts, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very promising coins so it would be more profitable to choose these two coins for long-term investments because of the potential to generate big profits in the future.
  Excellently I prefer to invest on Bitcoin and Ethereum that gives me more valuable and enormous profits. Both has a potential and great prospect on future. Bitcoin may one of the leading and an expensive asset while Ethereum has a great viable flatform. Also, these two asset are good for long term investment and I will assure you it is worthy to invest in this two coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 11:05:08 PM
Bitcoin has still great potential for growth, but in the crypto currency market one can not focus only on one crypto currency. Divide your money in the proportion of 60% of BTC and 40% of ETH.
I agree with your thoughts, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very promising coins so it would be more profitable to choose these two coins for long-term investments because of the potential to generate big profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: