Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 9. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:24:10 AM
Obviously we know the comparison between the two rates of digital currency. Far indeed all of our decisions are taken to invest where and requires a mature estimate to vote. and which digital currency option does not take time to invest.
Activity: 63
July 11, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
I prefer bitcoin because of its limited supply. Accumulate as much as you can and you will be happy in the future.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 02:04:37 AM
both coins are very promising and suitable for investment but for now I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum price is not too expensive suitable for me who do not have much capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:08:07 AM
I choose both ethereum and bitcoin. Eventhough they compete on the top spot of cryptocurrency you can still choose to invest to this two token and make a good profit , thst only happen when the market will go to normal.

This two cryptocurrency is popular because of the growth and development of their platform. So still believe that investing to bitcoin and ethereum is still a worthy move.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
both coins are good and very suitable for long term investment but I now prefer Ethereum because Ethereum price is more affordable and also profitable although not as big as Bitcoin profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 10, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
I certainly agree with your thoughts about investing in bitcoin and etherium. These are the two giants on which the crypto world holds. I fully support you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
July 10, 2018, 09:50:28 PM
when we run up very late in the year, as my volatiliy charts suggest, LATE LATE in the year, ... u will get more % profit from ETHERUM.

Good luck .
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 09:47:14 PM
these two coins are the best and very promising, now that these two coins have dominated the market so I suggest you split your capital on these two coins in order to earn a big profit in the future.
Activity: 198
July 10, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
I prefer Ethereum. Bitcoin has too high fee for transaction and time of withdraw became very slow
Activity: 1372
July 04, 2018, 02:03:38 AM
In my opinion, you can not choose one of these two coins, you need to use both of them, these are the 2 top coins that will grow. They should occupy most of the crypto portfolio
Activity: 141
July 02, 2018, 12:42:10 AM
It seems to me that both cryptocurrencies will still dominate in the future so it's better if you put your money on both cryptocurrencies and hold them long term for good. Being on top means a very promising crypto and already been tested through times so it's just a good idea to have them both in your portfolio.

I agree with you better choose both for investment because it will be very profitable in the future, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins I call these two coins as king and queen of coins so I am sure will get bigger profit if choose both.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 12:25:23 AM
It seems to me that both cryptocurrencies will still dominate in the future so it's better if you put your money on both cryptocurrencies and hold them long term for good. Being on top means a very promising crypto and already been tested through times so it's just a good idea to have them both in your portfolio.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 08:24:23 PM
They're bot good to invest.. When you have alot of funds i better invest them both.. You can make a good profits when the market price is rise..
Activity: 134
July 01, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
Since you want to make a big profit by investing in a crypto currency, I would like to give you advice. Never invest only 1 coin, divide your money and take a large part of the BTC, and buy the rest of the Ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 07, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
Bitcoin this coin number one and it as gold. It is possible to store the money in it. But I think that it will grow very smoothly. I read ETH more perspective and it can be much more expensive of $600 therefore I prefer ETH.
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
If you have the capacity to invest both BTC and ETH you can do so. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the most trusted of all coins and it will not be out of the picture easily in the cryptocurrency industry. Just wait also the bull run will be coming soon this 2018 and you guarantee a quick profit  Grin.
Activity: 239
June 04, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
Ethereum has the backing of some boldface names -- which could be a benefit or drawback, depending on your opinion of the modern financial industrial complex. It has the potential for intrinsic value like Litecoin or bitcoin but also more obvious commercial applications as well. And, like bitcoin, it has spawned hundreds of other coins that have been built using its underlying blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 04, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
I also believe in ethereum will have a high price. compared to bitcoin which already has a very high price. ethereum can still follow Bitcoin price, but I think bitcoin is very difficult to achieve higher price as at the end of 2017. so better buy ethereum for investment and hold to long term.
Activity: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
The smarter and safer choice would be ETH. With the upcoming implementation of PoS this is only good news for the project, as we believe that PoW will slowly but steadily die out in favor of more environmental-friendly and more scalable solutions. PoW is becoming less profitable with time and sooner or later it will die out or at least it will lose its status of top consensus algorithm.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:52:44 AM
Bitcoin is good, but it is more as a store of value and i think that we all agree on that. And ethereum is just like a function, you can use it by a lot of ways and that is why i prefer it.
Pages:
Jump to: