Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 3. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 07, 2018, 12:05:16 AM
To get big profits, ethereum is better than bitcoin, this is because the number of ethereum users continues to increase and the number of ethereum-based smart contracts can make ethereum's price increase fantastic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 11:33:59 PM
both have good potential, but if you wanna earn more profit ofc you should buy ethereum because on lower price than bitcoin
so it gives high risk high return. dont forget to buy on the dips
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 10:03:28 PM
Do you choose long-term or short-term investment? If you choose long term, I advise you to hold BTC. If you invest in short term you can think of holding ETH. However, you should only sell BTC and invest in ETH when you are sure that short-term investment with ETH will be profitable
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
Bitcoin of course! I don't know how much time ethereum will need for making such great raise of it's price like bitcoin! Don't waste your time and if you have money buy it!

eth has fallen more, so it's gonna rise higher. this judgment is based on general reflections, but it will come true.
Of course, if you consider the possibility of raising the price of Bitcoin, then today the investment in this coin is very attractive. But from an economic point of view, still ethereum is a more promising coin in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 04:34:36 PM
Bitcoin of course! I don't know how much time ethereum will need for making such great raise of it's price like bitcoin! Don't waste your time and if you have money buy it!

eth has fallen more, so it's gonna rise higher. this judgment is based on general reflections, but it will come true.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

just think about a loss value: btc – 3 times, eth – 7 times. let's suppose everything top is gonna reach its ATH values again – so, what do u choose then?
[/quote]

Thanks for the addition, my logic is exactly like! BTC antiques, ETH develops as artificial intelligence.

But the main thing is to be cold and in time to sell and buy!
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 06, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
I like both coins and if I have more money I would buy bitcoin of course. But for now I make my investments to ethereum and hope it will raise like bitcoin in the future!
Activity: 238
October 06, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
I would diversify and buy BTC and ETH.

BTC is a very good one and ETH has potential, too. Use case is still very high and will rise more, so price will also rise more. It depens on implemention.
I think that all the same it is better to invest in altcoins than in Bitcoin! they grow much faster and give more profit
Activity: 266
October 06, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
I think you can stop investing in Bitcoin and switch to investing in ETH right now. More and more people and corporations are investing in ETH, so ETH is behind BTC but has a strong growth rate and a bright future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
I sold 70% of my bitcoins and bought ethereum,
I am sure that $ 500 price will be soon.

if you sell 70% bitcoin and to buy ethereum I think the profits are not large, but that is your choice and I cannot offend you to vote. of course if you want to reach that price you need a long process and waiting and I think this year I can't reach that price, maybe next year.

just think about a loss value: btc – 3 times, eth – 7 times. let's suppose everything top is gonna reach its ATH values again – so, what do u choose then?
Activity: 217
October 06, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
I would diversify and buy BTC and ETH.

BTC is a very good one and ETH has potential, too. Use case is still very high and will rise more, so price will also rise more. It depens on implemention.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
For me, there are two important coins: bitcoin and ethereum.
For me, Bitcoin and Ethereum have great potential for growth. Each of them has its own name. Under Bitcoin, a whole infrastructure has been created - now it accepts many shops for payment, and Ethereum has enormous platform capabilities, which is more than just a digital coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
if you sell 70% bitcoin and to buy ethereum I think the profits are not large, but that is your choice and I cannot offend you to vote. of course if you want to reach that price you need a long process and waiting and I think this year I can't reach that price, maybe next year.
Activity: 116
October 06, 2018, 08:10:20 AM
Activity: 110
October 06, 2018, 06:24:07 AM
Yes, I believe that this is a very promising cryptocurrency, which in the future will be more and more developed and implemented in our lives.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 11, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
I would preferred to choose both bitcoin and Ethereum,because its already well known in the crypto world
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 11, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

I wont choose between these two because Im gonna invest to both of them. With their value dipping down as of today, buying more and holding for them until next year is a wise choice and it will give me a lambo, a very huge profit. Both of these coins had really a potential to arise next year and no one knows whats gonna be the value of it, its gonna be triple price.
It's true that talking about bitcoin and ethereum I will also choose to invest in both of these coins,
and I think now is the right time to buy because the price is cheap,
I am also sure that the two coins will recover soon, which is important, we are still patient
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
September 11, 2018, 06:38:57 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

I would want to hold and have more bitcoin because it has passed all the test and challenges ofntime in crypto world. There are still lots of things that bitcpin could reach so we just have to trust it. Having bitcoin is an advantage now that it is in dip. Bitcoin is profitable if we'll hold and have it in time.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:41:10 PM
I think Ethereum has a huge potential for growth. Moreover, judging by the work of developers, the potential of Ethereum is not limited at all.
Pages:
Jump to: