Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM? - page 4. (Read 3463 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

I wont choose between these two because Im gonna invest to both of them. With their value dipping down as of today, buying more and holding for them until next year is a wise choice and it will give me a lambo, a very huge profit. Both of these coins had really a potential to arise next year and no one knows whats gonna be the value of it, its gonna be triple price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
September 04, 2018, 02:04:24 PM
Now bitcoin is very cheap and ethereum is too. I advice you to buy both of them. Maybe in two years, we will not be lucky to buy them this cost.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
ETH surely did raise a lot after the moment this discussion was started.
And although it's not in the best state now, I believe it will grow again. But also a thing to remember is that BTC's growth is bigger than ETH's, let alone other alts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
I chose both because both have great potential
and the most popular coins held by traders and investors,
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most hunted coins in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 04, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
author=kingbadjah link=topic=2554574.msg44119051#msg44119051 date=1534331605]
Now that market is in a bad condition bitcoin have a huge role in cryptoworld. It needs first to become stable for able for altcoins to follow. The price and recovery of market depends to increase value of bitcoin.

Yes that's true so many good quality altcoins are now undervalue due the recent dumps of bitcoin and this altcoins recovery will takes enough as this will depend on the progress of bitcoin. I will still go with bitcoin if I have money to add my investment as this will be strong currency for the future.
Let's justbe patience and see what will happen to the market on November December .
Been hoping that this starting ber month will have a stable price then it will pump like last year

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum both coins are profitable coin but this time my option ethereum because ethereum is declined very high level now buy more ethereums this is good decision this condition ethereum was dropped more than two times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I wouldn’t miss the chance to invest on both currency. Do not make the same mistake again. Bitcoins review are starting to get better as it recover l, now Ethereum is still on a bearish track but we can see a slightly better value day by day. Like what happened last year September is the month that will change your life.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 04, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
If you talk about bitcoin and ethereum, of course it's a good coin and there's no doubt about it,
because with us investing in these two coins maybe the benefits that we will get will be great
Bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have potential and we don't need to doubt them, of course,
and for now the price of bitcoin and ethereum is down so we don't sell first and just hold it,
hopefully by the end of the year the price of coin coins can go up again we see later
copper member
Activity: 462
September 04, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
If you talk about bitcoin and ethereum, of course it's a good coin and there's no doubt about it,
because with us investing in these two coins maybe the benefits that we will get will be great
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:27:57 AM
Both) I have 50% of bitcoin and 50% of ethereum in my pocket and I know I did the right thing when I believed in this two currencies)
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 03:24:40 PM
Right now both of them (Bitcoin and Ethereum) look very weak. Personally I expect hardly crash of the whole market, especially Bitcoin price below 2K$, Ethereum under 70$ by the middle of the next year. That's why I prefer to trade on these assets through margin trading, search opportunities and open short positions. Also I trade mostly with Bitcoin (because it is more stable and easier to predict than another alt coins) and fix my profit on it only in USD. From this side I can say that right now I choose nor Bitcoin, nor Ethereum, but US dollars.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
I would in your place invest in ETH. this is a very serious coin and can grow very much, maybe even at $ 3000 this year
August 29, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
As far as the crypto market is concerned I am yet to see what would take my preference for Bitcoin. It doesn't mean the altcoins are not great but the truth remains that Bitcoin is the giant of the market and to a large extent determines the movement of the altcoins. In the last two days we have witnessed a sign of upsurge particularly for Bitcoin but the altcoins haven't shown any impressive move.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
Presently, I will suggest that if you have enough spare cash to invest in both coin, you should buy them and hold for long term because they are the most valuable and potential coin in crypto. Bitcoin is as potential as ethereum because of their technology and experienced team members. They also have large community, they reliable and are bot promising coins.
Activity: 53
August 29, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
Yes, in the rating at the moment this cryptocurrency is on the 2nd place and is growing rapidly . Therefore, it has great opportunities for development.
Activity: 394
August 27, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Before this choice, I got up a long time ago, and there are still disputes about these two cryptocurrencies, and I agree to choose difficult, but for me there will always be one large coin, and it will be bitcoin.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum are good for investing.Bitcoin is a valuable and strong coin. Bitcoin is more profitable in the short term.Bitcoin fluctuation affects the entire market.Bitcoin will always survive.In the future Bitcoin's price and growth will increase.Ethereum is good for long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2018, 01:04:44 PM
I invest in both. Of course, I prefer Bitcoin always because it is the most valuable crypto currency and the most promising one right now, but also Ethereum is very promising and it is also highly needed for trading purposes. The Ethereum price dropped down a bit recently, but it will rise up again in the nearest future most likely.
Activity: 280
yamzu
August 26, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
I had some doubts about ETH but now I see that this crypto is stable and I can trust my money and even more I can invest big summ in it and get serious profit
pantang menyerah
August 26, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
If I personally choose ethereum, because of several factors, the price of ethereum is quite affordable for the capital I have, and ethereum has a greater level of volatility in my opinion. Right now I'm just focusing on investing or trading on ethereum coins only, but I have a target to be able to enter the Bitcoin market, because bitcoin has its own appeal and is the axis of all cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: