Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 21512 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
As you say some new altcoins also have good potential like bitcoin money, it makes a huge price recently but I think bitcoin will be the future of all crypto currencies because it is king if defeated no one can survive. Etherium will not be left behind because it might have a good ICO. I believe that the ability of investors is the main determining factor. Both are good investments but the main difference is that Bitcoin requires higher funds for you to invest on it compared to the lower funds required by Etherium.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

bitkoin has not yet surrendered his position, so I believe that this is still a good investment. from the ether, I expected more than we see now..
copper member
Activity: 448
Bitcoin is still known as the best coin in the crypto market. But Ethereum is not less known in the crypto market. This is my question which is the future coins?
Activity: 56
Bitcoin haa been rocking the market for long. Bitcoin is the past future, it is the future past, bitcoin is also the present future. Then when you are requesting for the real future crypto currency, it will definitely be bitcoin.because it holds the key to future of digital currency.
Activity: 462
Bitcoin still excels and has many communities so that the strength of the community can make bitcoin more valuable and have good potential in the future. For eth, I feel that having a good future is not as good as bitcoin, eth values slowly but surely has an increase and as queen of ico surely the development of eth is highly anticipated by investors and coin holders.
Activity: 644
Still bitcoin has power of market. Ethereum will not get demand as Bitcoin in near future. usage of Etherum is more than bitcoin. So people are using these major two currencies for different purposes. So I believe both has great future. But when we think about price, I believe bitcoin's price is stable than Etherum.
Activity: 73
Yes, I believe ETH will be a penny in the future, it's a lot better than a BTC coin, so there's no reason not to be welcome in the near future.
Activity: 196
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
It seems to me that Ethereum will be the coin of the future rather than bitcoin as it is more modern and its technical characteristics are much better
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I still choose bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a big value than ethereum. but both bitcoin and ethereum have advantage and disadvantages which we already know. but still, behind of pros and cons, I give my vote to bitcoin to be better and has great future but I still use ethereum to make another profit in trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
For me, Ethereum is the coin of the future, and bitcoin is a way for quick earnings. Thanks to him, I increase the capital
Activity: 55
It'll definitely become stonger and stronger. ETH has more potential to grow than BTC, it's not just a coin it a platform, and it has a lot of advantages comparing to BTC. ETH is underestimated now and BTC is very overvalued.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i guess it is never ending discussion whether btc or eth is going to be on top Wink so maybe they are equally good and we should make a choice
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We do not have to choose whether ethereum or bitcoin we need to learn trading strategies for more money. so be smart not to lose money and be always active in market thinking for knowing when to invest in the market.
Activity: 98
I would say bitcoin is superior to ethereum and now bitcoin is blasting a lot of new individuals who simply know crypto but Bitcoin will dependably at the highest point of digital forms of money. Bitcoin is the most decentralized and in actuality the most majority rule coin too and having the most elevated market. Bitcoin is dependable on the ascent and it is likewise developing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for me it does not matter what the future will be for me as important as how trading strategies are for us to earn more money. so be smart in trading so you know when to invest in the market as well because you're always beware of scams because there are so many ICO scams.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think not losing bitcoin because we know bitcoin so the crypto currency is better known. in other words in some countries the crypto currency name is bitcoin so let's not think of replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Both of them have a bright future. But if you going to invest for long term then you should choose Bitcoin. Ethereum has different purpose. It’s smart contract. Bitcoin has huge community backing. All over the world investors are seeing Bitcoin as the future cryptocurrencies. Since start till now Bitcoin lead the cryptocurrency market. They have difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Nature of decentralization, transparent transactions as the advantage it got above others coins including ethereum.

Both two are good investment but primary difference is that bitcoin require huge investment where ethereum need lower investment. If you have huge money then you will drive in for  Bitcoin and those have lower capability they should choose ethereum. Bitcoin like a deposit asset. In future won’t deposit in Bank because their low percentage of profit on the others hand Bitcoin offer high profit than bank and also any other crypto and I think bitcoin already has created its future. Many People around the world are investing on it and it also legal in rest part of the world. 
Activity: 280
Still, Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is only the Queen of Bitcoin and it can be replaced by Bitcoin Cash or Ripple. But hopefully Ethereum stays like that "Queen from Bitcoin"
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it will be like that. The other coins are just a complementary for the existence of bitcoin. So, bitcoin is the future along with the other alts that able to survive in crypto world.
We'll I'd still believe in the potential of bitcoin to become a great cryptocurrency in near future. We have already seen bitcoin during it's victory last year and now we've also witnessed the downfall of bitcoin but still bitcoin has it's value that was worth it to consider. Both Ethereum and bitcoin has a value but I am very favourable to bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Still one would bet only on bitcoin only. major reason is eth network gets slow a lot and its fees increases to a very high level. Unless eth gets rid of these, bitcoin will always be ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: