Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 16. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:35:48 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I think you won't care too much about the speed and transaction costs between the two, or compare the development on each of these coins.
You only care about which coins will provide greater profits.
And if that's what you think, then it might be almost the same percentage, except that Bitcoin will be more potential for a very long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

For now, maybe all famous altcoins will have the same pattern as Bitcoin. Indeed, when viewed from a marketcap, Litecoin will be more potential.
But I think Litecoin won't grow when Bitcoin isn't in a good trend. So maybe Bitcoin will still be the best place for the long term.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
for bitcoin because its purpose for people even losing the price of bitcoin is that many people still support so many people buy the bitcoin buyer for those who bought the expensive bitcoin is just what you can do right now hold for and do not sell so you do not get mad.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 07:40:08 AM
As long as Bitcoin remains the top coin as of now, there is a slight chance that other coin will make any difference. I think it i better to invest in BTC, The catch here is that the higher the risk is higher than anyone I knew.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 10, 2018, 06:44:22 AM
There is no comparison between Bitcoin and other coins as Bitcoin is king of crypto currency. So , choosing a coin should depend on your savings. If you can afford to buy Bitcoin , then go only for it and nothing else.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 10, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
bitcoin can be the best choice than litecoin, it might be a good litecoin potential but people's tastes might choose bitcoin as the best choice for the long term than litecoin.
Of course if you have to choose between bitcoin and litecoin I think most people will choose bitcoin,
because the future of ethereum certainly doesn't need to be doubted,
and by investing in bitcoin it is likely that the profits we get will be large
Activity: 229
August 10, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
Both are good...bitcoin is perfect for longterm investment and potential to grow..the coins is good while litecoin is good to trading and faster to transfer and very cheap..
Activity: 602
August 10, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Faster is cheaper and maybe better, that's if we mention the advantages of Litecoin from Bitcoin.
Unfortunately that is not enough to make the growth of Litecoin prices greater than Bitcoin, which is the purpose of this comparison.
So I will still choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
August 10, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
bitcoin can be the best choice than litecoin, it might be a good litecoin potential but people's tastes might choose bitcoin as the best choice for the long term than litecoin.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
Between bitcoint or litecoin, in this case I would prefer bitcoint, of course, because bitcoint is more weighty and has a high selling price and still has the top rating, while good litecoint coints are still far behind if compared to bitcoint
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
I think we prefer bitcoin rather than litecoin, because the development of bitcoin is also easier to grow better, so we will also find it easier to get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 10, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
I admit that before, I used to think that Litecoin is or can be better than Bitcoin. But even Charlie Lee himself mentioned that Bitcoin is must if you are a crypto investor. Actually it is even Bitcoin first before altcoins and that includes Litecoin.
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
In my opinion bitcoin and litecoin both are the best. But their values are very much different from each other. Bitcoin is much more healthier than litecoin. but you can invest in both, both are the best, you could invest in any one according to your budget and the time . Like if you have low budget and have to invest for short term, then you should go for litecoin. And if you have large budget and have to  invest for long term, then in my opinion bitcoin is the best for long term investment to gain heavy profit.
Activity: 308
August 10, 2018, 04:54:08 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Well, maybe I will say what you want to hear. Maybe all crypto, or at least top100 altcoins, will follow the trend of Bitcoin fluctuations.
But if the big wave comes and the market experiences a large increase, I think a smaller marketcap will have a bigger increase potential.
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 04:49:02 AM
I believe in the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the origin of all currencies and it is accepted by the most people. I always believe Bitcoin is more valuable.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2018, 04:34:49 AM
I will choose Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin is the only coin that can overcome any difficulties

I also choose Bitcoin. If this cryptocurrency starts to grow, Litecoin will also gain but it will always depend on BTC, which is the main crypto, and as many people call it, the king of the crypto market.
Activity: 364
August 09, 2018, 01:33:50 PM
How can you compare two completely different cryptocurrencies? If you compare Bitcoin and Litecoin on the principle of which of them will give more profit, I tend to Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is more popular and in demand than Litecoin.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
I will choose bitcoin when compared to litecoin. bitcoin has a better price. besides, bitcoin is the first digital currency to be used, so bitcoin is used more by people as investment or trading.
For cryptocurrency it is vital that it was popular with her audience and those who use it regularly. In all respects, bitcoin wins, so it is my choice.
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
If you have a lot of money, you can invest more in bitcoin, because bitcoin is still the highest ranks and the most profitable coin, and Litecoin is just one of 1700+ coins
Activity: 602
August 09, 2018, 01:08:03 PM
Nothing can be compared with bitcoin. This coin have good potential and more stable in market than other coin cause bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Btc have a very good future so invest on it.
Pages:
Jump to: