Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 13. (Read 6133 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 04:55:16 AM
I think that bitcoin is the most stable and tested asset in which one can invest big money. I invest more than 50% of my capital in bitcoin. The rest of the money I invest in different altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
The value of Litecoin is due, in many ways, to the same factors as the value of Bitcoin. The main ones are utility and a limited number of coins in circulation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 17, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
I am definitely a fan of Bitcoin. My advice is definitely Bitcoin. They are much different and I don't know, those differences made me choose Bitcoin over Litecoin. I see myself earning greater amounts of money with Bitcoin, but it is just my opinion. Choose the one you like better. Maybe the price itself will tell you to buy Litecoin rather...don't know...
I myself of course also prefer bitcoin than litecoin,
because if we talk about bitcoin we certainly don't need to doubt the future,
but after all, litecoin I think also has good potential in the future
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
Litecoin is just created out of sheer interest and belief in the idea that built Bitcoin. In this sense, Bitcoin is the original version of Litecoin. Of course, in terms of investment I would also include Litecoin in my list but if I were to choose only one between the two, I would go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 17, 2018, 03:29:33 AM
I am definitely a fan of Bitcoin. My advice is definitely Bitcoin. They are much different and I don't know, those differences made me choose Bitcoin over Litecoin. I see myself earning greater amounts of money with Bitcoin, but it is just my opinion. Choose the one you like better. Maybe the price itself will tell you to buy Litecoin rather...don't know...
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

it will definitely choose bitcoin, litecoin does have similarities with bitcoin. but not with a track record and price, they are very much different. bitcoin is far superior to litecoin, and of course bitcoin is very popular.
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 03:08:28 PM
I think Litecoin design is slightly superior (like more supply) but it is nowhere near Bitcoin when it comes to immaculate conception, reserve currency status, overall bullishness, adoption as a store of value, market cap and price growth possibilities.

So yes, Bitcoin of course and Litecoin as a second choice, dumped them all months ago myself, will buy back some if it falls too low because it's still a decent minor sidechain for Bitcoin.
Activity: 433
August 16, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
Of course bitcoin! I have said that bitcoin is the main coin on which all other coins depend. You can see for yourself if you pay attention to the current situation on the market. While all the altcoyins have fallen to the bottom, bitcoin is still holding.
Activity: 77
August 15, 2018, 04:19:45 PM
I think the price of Litecoin will grow rapidly and enrich investors.BTC is also good in the long term, unlike LTC
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 15, 2018, 03:20:59 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Despite the fact that btc is more popular litecoin is also OK for me in terms of its ability to be a means of payment. I even used it a couple of times for buying goods in China.
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
Still, my choice is more inclined to bitcoin. Bitcoin really is the favorite of all the other altcoins and all crypto-currencies primarily depend on the bitcoin.
Activity: 162
August 15, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
I think it is not right to compare bitcoin and litecoin. BitCoin is the largest digital currency and can not currently be a competitor for BitCoin. The litecoin project is nice and maybe it will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 11:01:35 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

bitcoin more suitable for me. i prefer take no sides, though. probably one day i'll be the one shouting for litecoin, things changes with experience and time and getting smarter
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
If we comparing between Bitcoin and Litecoin , there is no doubt I choose Bitcoin no matter what , Bitcoin is still number one for me .
August 15, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
obviously I chose bitcoin because bitcoin is a mandatory investment if it goes in the crypto world and the price is the highest. but litecoin also includes a good investment in addition to my income when investing.
copper member
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I would personally choose bitcoin over litecoin. It's obvious that bitcoin is a better source of investment and has a higher probability of increase in value than most altcoin. Litecoin is a very good investment, but when compared to Bitcoin. I would prefer to have bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 15, 2018, 10:56:26 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin of all and it is always the best opportunity, and Bitcoin is the very first crypto and will always remain the Central coin with which all others will be compared. So I chose Bitcoin.
Activity: 88
August 15, 2018, 10:50:40 AM
always bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king.No altcoin can replace bitcoin's # 1 position
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
in my opinion, if bitcoin is very suitable for long-term or short-term investments and bitcoin has also been proven and promising, if LCT is also promising, I don't believe it myself. until now I still chose bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
For me ill go to bitcoin of course. Because bitcoin is the oldest and trusted currency of all crypto. Many people has been rich because of him. Litecoin are good byt not like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: