Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 12. (Read 6133 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
I would still go with bitcoin even though its price is low right now. Its price will rise up again in such time just trust me.
I am also so even though the price of bitcoin is currently down but I still believe in bitcoin,
I am sure that in the next few months the price of bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 07:16:31 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Probably bitcoin, even it has a low price for now i would still pick bitcoin because it is more valuable than litecoin and many people would like to invest in bitcoin rather than any cryptocurrency. Hoping that bitcoin will recover its price, so i could earn good profit again.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
August 19, 2018, 07:14:02 AM
Can not compare these two coins, they are the same in their functions, I would advise investing in these two coins. Now Litecoin has its own bank in Germany.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
Currently, Litecoin exchange rate is just over $ 70, after several years the price may be equal or over the current BTC. That's just my analysis to get a better understanding of this digital currency. The right investment or not is still your own decision, consider before doing. I just believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 07:08:49 AM
Bitcoin price is too high and it is unlikely that it will grow very well.At the moment litecoin costs $ 56 and I think that it can easily cost $ 1000.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 19, 2018, 07:03:33 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Well it's true that both Bitcoin and litecoin are doing really well in the financial markets all over the world. Also both the cryptocurrencies have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world but still I would prefer bitcoin over litecoin as firstly, bitcoin is way more popular than litecoin and has way more potential users than litecoin which are willing to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
August 19, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
I would still go with bitcoin even though its price is low right now. Its price will rise up again in such time just trust me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
In my opinion there is no comparison between both of the coins because they are quite different from eachother bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and litecoin is not strong altcoin as compare to others coin infact i have faced a huge loss in litecoin during trading.
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 07:01:02 AM
The litecoin project and white paper succeeded me. BitCoin is the most valuable digital currency. my preference is bitcoin. in future, its value will increase.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
I will always invest in BTC. I do not believe in LTC.
Because BTC can give me confidence and safety. It can help you earn a very high income.
Activity: 130
August 19, 2018, 06:54:02 AM
Don't you know that the best coin in the market is bitcoin.
All the coins in the encryption market are the cottage version of Bitcoin. I only choose Bitcoin and will always invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 68
August 19, 2018, 06:52:16 AM
Obviously bitcoin is the best Better than litecoin, bitcoin is a legend of crypto world, and lotcoin is a little baby for crypto world.     
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
I think that they both are exactly the same, only that bitcoin has always been the first one and there is no way to say that it is not. Litecoin is just the exact copy, but it is much more faster and cheaper, and, it as a founder and a team behind it.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 120
August 18, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

For me I prefer to choose investing in Bitcoin than Litecoin its because among two coins bitcoin is one of the most popular and trusted by so many investors and even it encounters a huge drop but still a lot of people willing to invest due to its profitability.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
I think that bitcoin is the most stable and tested asset in which one can invest big money. I invest more than 50% of my capital in bitcoin. The rest of the money I invest in different altcoins.
Even though bitcoin is a better option to choose now, because as you can see - altcoins are rapidly going down on the market and maybe this is end of them.
No, this is not the end. Many ICO project leaders change their tokens to dollars, which results in a decrease in the price of the altcoins they have created. Prices for altcoins will recover as soon as the market has an upward trend.
Activity: 27
August 18, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin, because there may be too much competition in altcoins. And if calculated from ATH, of course
Bitcoin holds stronger than any coin.
Activity: 326
August 18, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
if I am asked to hold a few years ahead, is it better for bitcoin or litcoin? honestly I would say bitcoin is the best investment for years to come
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
As for me, I prefer bitocoin rather than litecoin, cos, bitcoin - the first coin, bitcoin - everything is well known, and this is the most valuable coin among other coins around the world. This is one of the reasons why I invest all my money in bitcoins. I hope for the best that I believe in bitkoyn.
Activity: 406
August 18, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
I think that bitcoin is the most stable and tested asset in which one can invest big money. I invest more than 50% of my capital in bitcoin. The rest of the money I invest in different altcoins.
Even though bitcoin is a better option to choose now, because as you can see - altcoins are rapidly going down on the market and maybe this is end of them.
Activity: 34
August 17, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
The difference between Bitcoin and Litecoin
Litecoin: Each block is processed by LTC in 2.5 minutes faster than Bitcoin using the Proof-of work algorithm, along with asynchronous memory instead of hard disk memory. Litecoin uses cryptanalysis algorithm.
Bitcoin: The processing speed of each block of BTC is 10 minutes and requires a hard disk containing .dat files over 20GB. The Bitcoin encryption algorithm used is SHA256. In essence, this suggests that Litecoin deals with more advanced CPU-based designs to exploit than Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: