Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 17. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 09, 2018, 01:04:18 PM
First, it was Coke vs Pepsi, then it was Batman vs Superman, and now the main event! Litecoin vs Bitcoin!

Ten years ago, no one knew what a cryptocurrency was. Now there are thousands of them and they’re turning into a very big business. Two superstars of the cryptocurrency world are Bitcoin and Litecoin. The two are closely linked, but which is better?

This Litecoin vs Bitcoin guide is going to teach you everything you need to know about this famous pair. You’ll learn where they came from, how they work, what they’re worth and which is better
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
Litecoin can also be a good investment, everyone chooses his own .
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
To be honest, I would never compare the king of the crypto-currency world with any other project, because I do not consider other projects really worthy, that's why I'm still poor and I'm sure that bitcoin is wonderful!
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
Of course I will choose bitcoin because surely this coin has a huge potential and the price is also very high because this is the king of all coins. And bitcoin is also a long-term investment that is very promising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
I used to trade but the bear market has made me to resort to holding my alts but before now trading was working for me.
Activity: 29
August 09, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
I will choose bitcoin when compared to litecoin. bitcoin has a better price. besides, bitcoin is the first digital currency to be used, so bitcoin is used more by people as investment or trading.
Activity: 119
August 09, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
I need to use both projects because I use both of them. But it all depends on why you need them.
Activity: 20
August 09, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
until 2018 I prefer bitcoin. In addition to the rapid movement of bitcoin prices, the Bitcoin bar is also a coin that is second to none by Altcoin, both in terms of cost and mining technology can produce Bitcoin. and Bitcoin has a lot of success for many people. that makes me believe.
Activity: 151
August 09, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
Although Litecoin is also a relatively good cryptocurrency on the market, I don't think it can be compared with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader in this market. Its history is a legend. No cryptocurrency can surpass it. Bitcoin Always the king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 11:02:58 AM
Thanks to the Lightning Network, Litecoin owners can make payments much faster and cheaper than on the Bitcoin network. Everyone thought that Bitcoin would be the first to turn on the Lightning Network, but Bitcoin still has not even passed the SegWit activation phase. And this is quite revolutionary news.

Litecoin has a huge potential, but for this it is necessary that the popularity of this crypto currency is significantly increased. And it's hard enough to do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
Litecoin  was not created as a branch of the main chain, such as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold, but actually zero, using the source code of the cue ball as a basis. Therefore, in many respects, LTC and BTC are quite similar.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
everyone prefers what he likes, there are many different altcoins on the market and each of them has its own buyer
Activity: 85
August 09, 2018, 03:42:31 AM
Of course, you choose to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has the largest user base. It is the giant in the cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin is very stable, which will make us profitable, but the decline of Bitcoin when the market falls. Also small
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
I don't know about anyone, but I would choose bitcoin over litecoin anyday, anytime, and I think my reasons are obvious.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
Well, I like keeping my money in Bitcoins and Litecoins because they go up in value over time while my dollars go down in value over time.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 03:35:49 AM
Bitcoint or Litecoin? Of course, in my opinion, bitcoints are superior to litecoints, bitcoints remain the highest compared to any type of altcoint, if you want a long-term investment, choose bitcoint.
Activity: 129
August 09, 2018, 03:31:10 AM
The lite price has been stable for a long time. BitCoin is constantly changing its price graphs are fluctuating. this is my preferred bitcoin so expect the bull for its soon.
Activity: 215
August 09, 2018, 03:28:09 AM
for us, we prefer to invest in bitcoin. because the development of bitcoin prices is also getting better. so we think we will also find it easier to get more profits.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 03:24:25 AM
Litecoin and bitcoin is a good investment and for sure if you have this two coin you will earn a lot of profit.
So better if you invest now in litecoin and bitcoin since price are really too low at the moment.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:22:56 AM
Now it is better to invest in bitcoin, because the price of BTC is very low, if the investment and hold until the end of this year, the value will increase, then we will make a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: