Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 18. (Read 6139 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:19:30 AM
The currencies of the digital currencies are currently very bad and the direction of the graphics is down. bitcoin and litecoin potential investments. for me it will soon be nice things for bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 03:17:55 AM
I think BTC is better to invest currently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
Of course, bitcoin. I think you can't compare bitcoin with any other crypto although those are on the same code. I always keep bitcoin ahead from any other cryptocurrency out there.
Activity: 65
August 09, 2018, 03:01:24 AM
Really? There's no comparison here. Though litecoin is making strong strides in being accepted as a currency for exchange of goods and services, bitcoin still crushes it by far. Look at the recent btc rally, ltc bled, even the current btc dip, ltc is bleeding. There is no comparison there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:56:46 AM
Litecoin is the fork of Bitcoin, and one of the oldest alts. It was proved that this coin has a very good future and it will be gaining this year. BTC is great, and it is the cryptocurrency #1. I choose both.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 02:46:37 AM
In terms of the quality of bitcoin and litecoin very far. but for investment, especially people who have limited capital and people who do not want to bear the risk of loss. Litecoin is an option. including me personally.
August 09, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
Bitcoin is best choice. Mostly, we have seen the bitcoin and study also in the global market. Members is not feeling the difficulties in the bitcoin to exchange in the crypto world. I think, altcoin is a child of bitcoin. We can openly rely on the bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 12:46:42 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will choose Bitcoin, for now. I think the altcoin sector is already a lot of competitors, and maybe Litecoin won't grow with a bigger share of Bitcoin deals. And maybe all altcoins have to wait for the increase in Bitcoin first.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
I prefer to choose bitcoin rather than altcoin because based on my experience when I invested in these two coins, my bitcoin income is much bigger than litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 09, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
In a simple answer Bitcoin is far superior and and all alt coins will follow Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is the leader.
August 09, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
I am sure bitcoin is a very good and reliable coin, and I will buy it to be a long-term investment. While with litecoin I will use this altcoin for short-term trading and I have to have it because litecoin can provide huge profits with fast time.
Activity: 187
August 09, 2018, 12:14:25 AM
bitcoin can now be a good choice for long-term savings or investment, but litecoin can give us the advantage of short-term trading.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 12:06:49 AM
I would invest in bitcoin instead of litecoin, the reasons is cause litecoins project and bitcoin project pretty the same and bitcoin price always affecting the market price so the best investment i think would be on bitcoin.
So, what we try to compare? Ofcaurse - Bitcoin more power, more costly, it more popular. But if we say about transaction speed - here maybe litecoin will be a winner, because bitcoin very slowly and transaction is expensive.
Yes but they are both are for transaction, and for liquidity bitcoin is still the best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:02:54 AM
litecoin is good, but bitcoin is the best choice right now. I think coins other than bitcoin will experience waves and will not survive when there is turmoil in cryptocurrency.

I think more people are prefer bitcoin rather than litecoin, maybe because bitcoin is more popular in the market. But what they don't know is litecoin is also good, its just so happen that litecoin came up late in the market and do not gain the trust of many people so we cannot blame people if they choose bitcoin rather than litecoin.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 08, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Well it's true that both litecoin and bitcoin are doing really well since they both have started and their popularity among the people has also increased a lot all over the world. But still I prefer bitcoin over litecoin as it is the oldest form of cryptocurrency and it is way more accepted than litecoin all over the world. Also it's price is more than litecoin which signifies it's higher success level.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 08, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
I will definitely choose BTC. This is the most important coin that will never die. There are a lot of rumors about LTC, but I'm not ready to invest in this coin.
Bitcoin is a more developed coin.

I can not say that Bitcoin is a more developed coin. There are many others good altcoins but nobody believe in them. Look on the price it is very clear
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
In my opinion, between Bitcoin and Altcoin, the best and potential coins are Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a coin that has proven to be a good and potential coin since 2009.
I think the ability of Bitcoin to this day has not beaten the price.
Bitcoin is listed as a coin that has the highest price value and is a profitable coin for doing business.
I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will be a great coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
So, what we try to compare? Ofcaurse - Bitcoin more power, more costly, it more popular. But if we say about transaction speed - here maybe litecoin will be a winner, because bitcoin very slowly and transaction is expensive.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:37:29 PM
Seriously? I can't even imagine comparing the two. Bitcoin is far better than Litecoin in all ramifications. Going with their relevance in the crypto space, Bitcoin has more value. I can't really figure out how to compare the two.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
When the crypto currency market begins to recover, altcoins can give a significantly larger profit than Bitcoin and the Ethereum. It remains only to find out when the market starts to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: