Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 14. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 15, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
That is very easy!! Bitcoin, I have not been a very big fan of Litecoin when it came out. I did buy 3 back when they were $20 and sold them somewhere around $70. But I never reinvested in Litecoin. And from what I am seeing on both Facebook and Twitter Litecoins  community is disappearing. Hold BTC it's a guaranteed rise, LTC is not!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
I thought, I would choose bitcoin because what for long-term investment might be bitcoin would be very suitable. because maybe we will get a good profit if we are patient or I can say that it's a long-term investment. but if for short-term investment maybe bitcoin is not very suitable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 15, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
I think bitcoin. but litcoin is not an option for me. There is a lot of coin going up fast. for example helbiz or waves.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:25:15 AM
Btc is our foundation of the whole cryptomarket and I think that it will be the right choice here. Ltc is promising as well but I am not sure in its predictions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:18:22 AM
Im using BTC now, I will invest in it, BTC will grow up.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Litecoin crypto currencies market has invested the most time in the marketplace.
Activity: 22
August 15, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
There are many reasons behind the "madness" of the Litecoin. One of them is the great interest for virtual currencies and the increasing number of traders.
Litecoin also benefited from the slower pace of Bitcoin.
But I still favor BTC over LTC.
Activity: 22
August 15, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
Hm, I have some Litecoin tokens, Im holding it now, hope the will grow.
Activity: 64
August 15, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
Bitcoin is a rapidly rising currency. Litecoin is a cryptoge that's been good lately. In the following situations I expect both to rise at low levels.
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
Litecoin is not popular, but I hope it is a growing coin .But Bitcoin is the most popular coin among all cryptocurrencies .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
For long-term investment, I choose bitcoin because based on the current situation, one can say that the main coins are moving behind bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 15, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
Bitcoin is better than litecoin now, litecoin would need to go the extra miles especially in popularity, adoption and price to compete favorably with bitcoin currently which is on the top list of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Of course bitkoyn, litekoyn is also a good coin, but bitkoyn leads the way in sales by popularity and interest of people, and still ranks first, so my choice is of course bitkoyn and I advise you in this you definitely do not miss out
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 02:34:18 AM
LTC It's great as another prefix to send money with a cheaper fee than bitcoin. I myself also often use Litecoin as a payment to my friends for business or others
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
BTC is currently occupying a huge trading volume. Value is increasingly confirmed and the community is huge. The comparison between BTC and LTC is hard, they all have their own strengths. I think that depends on your ability and capital to invest them
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
Of course i prefer bitcoin rather than litecoin, this is because bitcoin more valuable rather than litecoin. Until now the price of bitcoin stil higher rather than another coin, include litecoin. Invest in bitcoin give more advantages and i think most of coins depend of bitcoin's value. If we see in the coinmarketcap, if the value of bitcoin decrease, it can effect for another coins that the price will decrease too. And i suggest you to invest now in the bitcoin because the price still cheaper and for few months later we can earn the profits from that investation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:28:59 AM
I just pick Bitcoin due to its supportability, and benefit wherein you can do both exchanging and long haul venture. That bitcoin is the standard digital currency as well as in light of the fact that it has the most piece of the pie and most noteworthy exchanging volume in the market today. Litecoins is great as well however as an altcoin, we can't contrast it with bitcoin in light of the fact that is much too a long way from it.
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 02:23:59 AM
Between Bitcoint and Litecoint I prefer bitcoint to be made a long-term investment, litecoint is also a good coint but bitcoint is superior, and certainly these two coints have their own advantages
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 02:23:18 AM
This two coins are for the most part great and gainful yet to pick one of them then I favor for bitcoin than litecoin on the grounds that this bitcoin is alredy demonstrated to get by for more than numerous years presently so contribute first to this bitcoin , then second the litecoin or other altcoin.
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
There is no doubt that it is bitcoin.
There is no currency in the encryption market that can be compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin, like gold, invests in it with stored value. The Litecoin is, in my opinion, only a copy of the altcoin, bitcoin. All altcoins are likely to be dumped.
Pages:
Jump to: