Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 21. (Read 6139 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:58:58 PM
From the point of view of stability, growth and profitability of BTC will win. You can make both trading and long term investments in BTC, while in Litecoin you can hold your coin and wait to increase your investments. In the cryptocurrency world, we can't focus on a single token / coin that you have to share your investment and choose at least the top 5 coins to invest so you can maximize profits and avoid large losses.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
I have been asked the most over the past few days, with analyzes community have made about the pros, cons, value, vision in the future, community growth and superiority compared to Bitcoin, you also somewhat have, i think know the value of Litecoin in the future
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 04, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
I'll go with Bitcoin, it's still dominating the crypto market with 48%+ at the time of this writing.
I like Litecoin as it fast and cheaper to transfer value. Not sure what will be the next developments as litepay got rekt.
Activity: 64
August 03, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Maybe it will be different from most people, because I will choose litecoin. The reason is simple, just because the marketcap is smaller.
And if the global market gets the highest market capitalization again, I think the litecoin growth percentage will be greater than Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

In my opinion, for now both of them will have the same trend. But for the long term I might prefer Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will always be a parameter for all situations, so if the market will be pumped, I think Bitcoin will get a turn first.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
I prefer to bitcoin, we know that bitcoin is the one of popular coin in crypto and far better than any cryptocurrency coin..  Bitcoin is the oldest coin cryptocurrency and one of the main investing coin in crypto and have a totally huge profit when you invest for long time investing.. no doubt i choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 270
August 02, 2018, 01:24:56 PM
Undoubtedly I'm going with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of this world & pillar of all coins. I don't want to say that Litecoin is bad or it has no future at all. I mean that Litecoin is also very good crypto currency but Bitcoin is far better as compared to Litecoin. So my vote goes with Bitcoin.
Activity: 90
August 02, 2018, 01:17:27 PM
if you choose for long-term investment, I choose bitcoin . for short - term-litecoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
Bitcoin is always best to investment, litecoin is good coin it has high transaction fees and good technology and it litepay system is didn't popular among crypto users. For investment Bitcoin is always better.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 02, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
I think it's time to invest in LTC, because its price is going down pretty low. LTC is also very fast recovery currency, when the market up, LTC will also rise first

I think it is better to buy some fresh coins/tokens (besides bitcoin) because of their smaller gains in comparison to LTC an others old projects
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
My choice will always be Bitcoin whether it's a fundamental issue or investment.
However I will opt for Litecoin if it is a question of a short term investment, because seen the price of LTC at the moment, I believe that it is possible to be made very good profit when the market will rise again
Activity: 58
August 02, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
LTC is also an alcoin with a super-fast speed, which is not enough for people to accept it, and sometimes the features and technology of an advanced alco- hine, that does not mean that its value is high. The high price is the decisive factor in alcoin's destiny
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
I think it's time to invest in LTC, because its price is going down pretty low. LTC is also very fast recovery currency, when the market up, LTC will also rise first
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so there is no doubt that litecoin has no chance to beat bitcoin, and for me the only altcoin that can come up with bitcoin is only ethereum, so i am advicing all the investor to just put there money with bitcoin over the litecoin.
indeed, litecoin can be a rival to bitcoin, but I don't think litecoin will be able to compete with bitcoin,
bitcoin has become a king in crypto currency.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
In my opinion, the highest level of litecoin is in coin crypto currencies. now I think the price is an opportunity. the value will increase in the coming years. BitCoin investment will not make you money as much as litecoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 02, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Why compare we all know their position in the market, Bitcoin could be miles away in terms of comparison, and even the chart can show a proof, but if you are an investors, you still can invest on Litecoin and make a profit, but I doubt now that it can beat Bitcoin or even ethereum in the standing.
Activity: 70
August 02, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
This is incomparable , Bitcoin is the basis of litecoin. Litecoin looks like a copy of bitcoin
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 02, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so there is no doubt that litecoin has no chance to beat bitcoin, and for me the only altcoin that can come up with bitcoin is only ethereum, so i am advicing all the investor to just put there money with bitcoin over the litecoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 09:25:05 AM
Litecoin and bitcoin both have a specific coin limit and an amount awarded for discovering blocks during the mining process. The total limit for bitcoin is 21 million coins, and litecoin has a limit of 84 million coins. Once the cryptocurrencies reach these coin limits, no newer currency is released into the system.

The reward for mining is also “halved” at predetermined points of time. Bitcoins are halved every 210,000 blocks, while litecoins are halved every 840,000 blocks. For example, bitcoin blocks are mined about every 10 minutes, which works out to about 144 blocks per day on average. At this rate, it would take approximately four years until the value of the reward would halve again. Right now, verifying a block is rewarded with 25 BTC, so the next time halving occurs, this reward will decrease to 12.5 coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
For Litecoin is a serious group of developers, but they are not so much as in Bitcoin. In addition, most of the Litecoin code was simply transferred from Bitcoin. The Litecoin code is good, but most crypto currency developers are oriented towards Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: