Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 22. (Read 6182 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
For sure bitcoin, litecoin is some cheap alternative for bitcoin, but bitcoin dominance in market in this year increasing every month, and litecoin decreasing a lot, so i go with bitcoin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
I believe that Litecoin, will grow rapidly in the future, and a good coin for investment .
Activity: 47
August 02, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investment, and litecoin can be chosen for short-term investment .
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 07:53:16 AM
I think we prefer to hold bitcoin rather than litecoin, because the comparison is also very far, and so does bitcoin is also the highest value among other coin coins and is very popular throughout the world
Activity: 182
August 02, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

when comparing between bitcoin and litecoins, too much distance between the two. it is not rational to compare bitcoin and litecoin, of course I will answer bitcoin. however the bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

An important factor is the position in the new year of the authorities from China and Russia. If the government of these countries prohibits turnover of the crypto currency, then the rate must necessarily decrease, as market capitalization will not be at such a high level.

In any case, the history of bitcoin shows that he coped with all the difficulties on his way, so in 2018, we should expect from him a positive trend of further growth.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin well this is really and unfair match.  Bitcoin is very much ahead of litecoin. Bitcoin is much more valuable than litecoin and anyday it will surely be bitcoin that will come out tops. This is not to say that litecoin has not done well, because it has just that bitcoin is ahead of it
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 01, 2018, 11:29:22 PM
anyone would choose bitcoin. Litecoin is also good. but I don't follow the development of litecoin, for that, I don't invest in litecoin.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 01, 2018, 11:27:47 PM
I think bitcoin still got the upper hand and is more popular so I guess it is going to be bitcoin for now. I haven't seen much about litecoin such that I can conclude that it is way better than bitcoin. So for now I have to choose bitcoin. Besides all these bitcoin is still on the top of all the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:22:48 PM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin!!!
They are very far from each other in terms of quality and value!!!
Although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status!!!
Activity: 546
August 01, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I choose bitcoin because it is the first coin and is the basis for other coin to be born. If you want to invest long term, I think you should invest in bitcoin
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
Bitcoin is the most promising of both, after all it is the one with the most time in the field, it was the first cryptocurrency ever and it gives a lot of confidence to the holders of it.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
This is a different type of investment. Bitcoin will not bring a big daily profit as it is a long term investment. Investing in litecoin is pretty risky but can bring quick profits.

nope, i have a different view on both crypto
because, in my opinion bitcoin and litecoin is good for long term investments
and litecoin have a lot of chance to grow more

The only thing that they make a difference is that, bitcoin is more popular in the market than litecoin, that is why more people are putting their investment in a well known currency rather than unknown. But if you will look at it, litecoin is also good for long term investments and it can also give us good profit in the long term.
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
The question is not really clear, what aspect do you want to ask?
technology, price, speculation, investment, etc ...

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
what should we listen to, while market conditions for today we do not yet know about the concept of investing bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
I am still focused on utilizing bitcoin as a means of income because with a significant increase in exchange rates, I became optimistic that success can be realized when I can withstand emotions and directly the economy is better than before.
Activity: 602
August 01, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Its always be the bitcoin for me , in terms of gaining more profits and for the long term invesments the bitcoin is far ahead to litecoin. Litecoin is just an alternative coin to bitcoin just like the other altcoins in cryptocurrency world. I always prefer investing in bitcoin when you want to earn more income in cryptocurrency. Even if there are many competitors to bitcoin , the king will always be the king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 191
August 01, 2018, 08:43:46 PM
Over six rounds of exciting competition, Litecoin wins two rounds and Bitcoin’s wins two. However, this is just one person’s opinion. My opinion doesn’t change the fact that the biggest name in cryptocurrency is still Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 08:36:39 PM
I will always prefer bitcoin over litecoin and even over ethereum.  Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and everyone involved with cryptos should try to own at least one in their portfolio.  Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 144
August 01, 2018, 08:34:37 PM
for speculations you ought to pick bitcoin, however now declining cost bitcoin, yet we can find in the bitcoin yesterday that high cost. at the present cost to suit you get it as a venture. As indicated by my litecoin is pleasant, however in the event that you have capital, you can set aside to purchase litecoin as speculation your reserve funds.
Pages:
Jump to: