Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 2. (Read 6180 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
BTC and LTC are two of the potential e-currencies in the market. But the stability, popularity and value of BTC is better than LTC. The BTC's market value has affected the Altcoin pricing market, including LTC.

This is true, but Bitcoin is affecting the price of all altcoins, not only Litecoin. Bitcoin is the more popular choice and it is the better one, but I still think, that there is good future for Litecoin, too.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:42:25 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency than Litecoin. There have lot of difference between this two coins. For example Bitcoin's value and technology is better than Litecoin's value and technology. Also people like Bitcoin very much than Litecoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

There is no doubt that all people here in crypto will prefer bitcoin over litecoin because investing in bitcoin is trusted and bitcoin investment is one of the best thing to do now and i think i think litecoin is also a good coin but not good as bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:39:32 AM
Of course, bitcoin is better. But if you have a little capital then the best option is litecoin. This is a very strong coin.
August 28, 2018, 11:38:38 AM
Well, it's hard to call, of course bitcoin is better for me, but litecoin also if you look for investment is also great !
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Of course Bitcoin, Litecoin is not an equal opponent of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a higher price compared to Litecoin, Bitcoin also has more fans than Litecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
I find both coins very good and for me its hard to say which one i think is better.
My trend is bitcoin, but litecoin is really interesting for me too.
Really hard to say which one i like more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
Bitcoin is 80% altcoin 20% and it's a target for me, because holding too much altcoin isn't good. Sometimes many altcoins die in the middle of the road, so I don't risk too much holding the altcoin.
Activity: 462
August 28, 2018, 11:27:26 AM
BTC and LTC are two of the potential e-currencies in the market. But the stability, popularity and value of BTC is better than LTC. The BTC's market value has affected the Altcoin pricing market, including LTC.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
i choose bitcoin,because btc have more value than litecoin,now-days lot of transaction go through bitcoin and lot of big company accept bitcoin as their payments.Bitcoin, this will be the leading coin among all the cryptocurrencies  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I think that these coins are even foolish to compare. The choice is obvious! And of course it's bitcoin. For litecoin, it seems to me, already many have forgotten
Activity: 25
August 28, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin are good and valuable coins, even though these two coins have very far prices but these two coins are very profitable if they are made into an investment and I will choose both.
August 28, 2018, 11:08:36 AM
i choose bitcoin,because btc have more value than litecoin,now-days lot of transaction go through bitcoin and lot of big company accept bitcoin as their payments.Bitcoin, this will be the leading coin among all the cryptocurrencies  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I also chose bitcoin, because the btc value is higher than litecoin. and btc is now also widely accepted in various big companies, as you say. and btc is the highest coin of some other coins (cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 248
August 28, 2018, 11:04:14 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

To me i will go for bitcoin with the following reasons.

One can use bitcoin to invest on a long term investment but as for litecoin you can never predict its investment strategy. Secondly bitcoin is the head of every altcoins because all altcoins depends on bitcoin, so if bitcoin falls every other coin will definitely fall, that is to show how powerful and important bitcoin is.
Activity: 86
August 28, 2018, 10:58:06 AM
Activity: 144
August 28, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
Of course, compared to Litecoin, I prefer Bitcoin . I think Bitcoin will remain the number one for a very long time .
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
One and the other coin is really good. And it all depends on why you choose one or the other coin. If I choose to just keep a coin for a long time then I think that Bitcoin is much better.
Activity: 24
August 28, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
I will always support bitcoin, bitcoin I have been working on for a long time, I will not change jobs, I will always employ bitcoin at any time,I love bitcoin

Bitcoin is really a good crypto to invest compare to Litecoin or any of the Altcoins available in the market because I think no one can defeat on it considering it's market capitalization and expensive market price.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 09:38:23 AM
litecoin is a codec or currency equivalent to the internet, which is decentralized in a similar way to Bitcoin. Currently, there are many trading platforms for Bitcoin and Litecoin, as well as Litecoin and other foreign currencies. This shows that litecoin is very potent
Activity: 504
August 28, 2018, 09:38:06 AM
To be honest, I think that I would have chosen LTC because of my speed, because there were times when I waited for a transaction for about 3 days, it seems to me that this is a long time, maybe someone thinks it's not enough, but for me it's really a lot. Therefore, I would probably still chose LTC
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 28, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
Bitcoin is much more reliable than LTC. I'm investing in BTC, if I need a reliable coin. LTC can bring more profit, but you must choose the right time to invest.
Yes bitcoin is more valuable than litecoin but I believe that both has a value and both has it's own technology behind it that will make it a unique from other Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a reliable coin that's why everyone is aiming to have it own that's why if you have a chance to buy it then you should grab it on now.
Pages:
Jump to: