Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 8. (Read 6180 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:03:23 AM
I prefer bitcoin. This crypto currency is the first and still remains the leader in the crypto currency market. In terms of reliability and stability, bitcoin predominates over litecoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of-course always bitcoin, bitcoin is the beginning of all the crypto currency, litecoin is still alternative coin for bitcoin and no one can replace in the position of bitcoin as number one in the market, and it has a great potential that can replace the paper money soon and it has big chance that bitcoin would became universal money and no doubt for it to happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
August 24, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
Bitcoin should be in your portfolio! So you can have both but more funds you should invest into Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more safe and it is a store of a value.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 07:55:59 AM
In my opinion, I prefer bitcoin than litecoin, although bitcoin is currently down, but yesterday the price is very high. But litecoin also has a good pitfall to invest if you have a lot of money, it's better to use litecoin to have a lot of savings, not just bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
August 24, 2018, 07:47:34 AM
for me always bitcoin the whole thing started because of bitcoin there are some new technology are coming which is good but bitcoin will be on the top
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
Litecoin, because I believe the price of Litecoin will skyrocket and make its investors get rich.

I think the time when Litecoin could make its investors rich have left in the 2017 year. The only hope for them was Lighting Pay but they have cancelled this project.
Merit: 16
August 24, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

I think it is not right to compare this coins, they are absolutely different coins. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, and Litecoin is just its fork, and it has not so perspectives as BTC.
Activity: 31
August 24, 2018, 07:36:19 AM
i choose bitcoin, it's far more widespread, accepted at more places, and even more "consistent".
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 07:32:27 AM
bitcoin has the first mover advantage and commands more than 55% of the whole cryptocurrency market. It is more liquid, available on all crypto exchanges and is held by more number of persons.
litecoin is basically a light version of bitcoin with bigger block size for faster transactions and uses different hashing algorithms. At its core, it is the same codebase with minor improvements which are possible to incorporate later in bitcoin too.
If I have to choose between bitcoin and litecoin only on the pretext of safety of investment in long run, I would go with bitcoin for sure.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
I think that there has not yet been created a crypto currency, which is able to at least partially replace bitcoin. Therefore, investing in bitcoin or litecoin for me is not a question, because I choose bitcoin.
August 24, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
my choice is bitcoin, plus the current price drops if to invest now it's time. all back to your decision

I will not even hesitate - I choose Bitcoin, definitely. Just compare the graphs of BTC and Litecoin. Take not only this, 2018 year but 2017 and 2016. Bitcoin progress is much better. Thus, I invest in it.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
Bitcoin or Litecoint if I tend to Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has more advantages among other coints that definitely have the highest selling price and can not be compared with litecoint, although this litecoint also has good prospects but of course the quality is still superior in Bitcoin,
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
August 22, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin ofcourse because it is the first and greatest cryptocurrency and it has more better value than litecoin. I always think why people always compare with other cryptocurrency? If they already knew that bitcoin will be undefeated because it will always be great.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 22, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
I think that in this fight, nevertheless, wins the top 1 coin as it now shows its stability in the market!
Activity: 208
August 22, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Litecoin crypto currencies market has invested the most time in the marketplace. According to me, when you read white paper and you examine the proeje team you will find successful.
Activity: 80
August 22, 2018, 07:30:31 AM
of course if I myself prefer bitcoin because the movement is faster than litecoin and this is precisely a very good thing for us to invest in the long run...
Activity: 13
August 22, 2018, 07:21:46 AM
i think bitcoin is number1 coin and has good potential in the future. However, the bitcoin price is very high and I can not achieve it, so I prefer litecoin because it is more affordable and good enough for short-term transactions.so both are potential coin.
I also agree with your opinion, bitcoin does win the number 1 ranking from a number of other coins, but many people cannot afford to buy it and choose to try other coins, like altcoin. altcoin is an alternative coin, just a term to call crypto coin besides btc, like Eth
Activity: 490
August 22, 2018, 07:21:17 AM
investment in bitcoin is the best compare to all other cryptocurrencies,if you hold bitcoin for a long period of time it will give you great profit in the future and in litecoin there will be low percentage of profit
Activity: 103
August 22, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
I have heard that LTC is electronic gold or silver that I do not know. What I see is LTC is just a bit shaken by the price of Bitcoin, ETH. In fact, you can see that it is getting weaker and weaker compared to the newer coin types like NEO
Activity: 78
August 22, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
Bitcoin, my choice is always bitcoin. The value of all coins in the market fluctuates with the price of Bitcoin, which is the most valuable coin in the encryption market. It is also the most worthy coin for long-term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: