Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 7. (Read 6133 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 01:53:50 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course we all choose Bitcoin in the context of investment, because Bitcoin has a good rating every year.
Even the biggest investment is Bitcoin, so this is an unbalanced comparison, bitcoin should be compared with ethereum which might be more competitive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:45:07 AM
bitcoin and litecoin are actually equally good because they have a large community. but here bitcoin will be more profitable because bitcoin has great power to drive the crypto market.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 01:43:49 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I only choose Bitcoin because this is the most popular and trusted currency in the world. Litecoin is not good for me, I only have it a little, it is only for low-cost transactions, no more than that. My priority coin is bitcoin, and I want to add it to ethereum.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:09:40 AM
bitcoin or litecoin, I think it will be a lot of people choose bitcoin as investment assets, but litecoin also has a good market, it is not as big as botcoin but litecoin community fair is great.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 12:07:37 AM
Until now, bitcoin is still strong and will continue to be strong, all prices are influenced by the price of bitcoin.
So bitcoin is better and will remain in its position.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
Of course Bitcoin, Litecoin although it is a serious project with a huge community, but it will always be in the shadow of Bitcoin because it does not offer any innovations or innovations! He just repeats bitcoin technology.
Activity: 253
August 24, 2018, 11:39:13 PM
in my opinion, the most good is bitcoin. Of course since this is bitcoin coins. In addition it also has lot of bitcoin carve out achievements. And until now with limited quantities, more and more people hunt bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 11:33:23 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

bitcoin and litecoin are both long-standing and potential currencies. But if I had to choose one, I would choose bitcoin because bitcoin had a much stronger community and had the highest percentage of market capitalization. Every bitcoin price fluctuation affects the whole market so investing in bitcoins is safer
Activity: 221
August 24, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
Bitcoint and Litecoint, of course in this case I prefer bitcoint, for bitcoint itself until now it is still a favorite in cryptocurrency, but my own cointoint according to a good coint just can't compete with bitcoint
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
Litecoin and Bitcoin are silver and gold from cryptocurrency. Both have grown significantly over the years and have promised cryptoverse. Nobody knows if the two coins will maintain their position in the coming months without talking for years. Industrial structure can change significantly for several months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 10:55:37 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is better because it has many people that we need to continue to monitor exchange rate fluctuations, diversify risks, distribute savings and buy not only Bitcoin and Litecoin, but other altcoins. We can invest It depends on the strategy and knowledge that we do well.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 10:52:23 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both are as good and have their advantages. Bitcoin can now be a good choice for long-term savings or investment, while litecoin can give us the advantage of short-term trading. Now, all depends on market participants, they want short-term, long-term or both chosen.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Obviously I will fully support Bitcoin. Litecoin is only linearly improving Bitcoin performance, has better speed, bigger networks, and better algorithm. However, the benefits are very small, and this cannot reverse the status of Bitcoin as the king of the crypto market.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
August 24, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
Bitcoin for sure. Why whould I want to choose litecoin instead of bitcoin? Just because the price is smaller or because litecoin is faster in transactions? Nah, in my opinion litecoin has nothing to offer to the buyers and it will always be the shadow of the bitcoin and nothing more.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
I think that you should use btc but litecoin costs a bit less. To my mind, it is better to use both of them holding for some period of time. To my mind, it is better to have btc
It's true that if we talk about the two coins between bitcoin and litecoin of course bitcoin is better,
but if we have both of course it's a lot nicer I think,
and I'm sure litecoin also has bright potential in the future
Activity: 182
August 24, 2018, 08:22:12 AM
These are very promising and great cryptocureency but they are also world's apart. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency before every other cryptocurrency starts existing. Litecoin is a good one but bitocin always stand out as the leader while others are followers
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
August 24, 2018, 08:10:34 AM
for me always bitcoin the whole thing started because of bitcoin there are some new technology are coming which is good but bitcoin will be on the top
I'm sure, bitcoin isn't always on the top position. Seen bitcoin supply is decreasing day by day. and I believe, there is a coin that will replace the position, one day. Along with the development of blockchain technology, of course the old technology will soon be replaced with new ones.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 24, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
Litecoin for me,its still pretty cheap now but if you have enough money just go for both
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 24, 2018, 08:06:04 AM
To be save invest in Bitcoin if you would like to have more return profit and risk a little then invest in litecoin.

I think both are safe still bitcoin is first and most usable coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
I think that you should use btc but litecoin costs a bit less. To my mind, it is better to use both of them holding for some period of time. To my mind, it is better to have btc
Pages:
Jump to: