Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 10. (Read 6180 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:47:20 PM
between bitcoint or litecoin, in this situation i might decide upon bitcoint, of path, because bitcoint is more weighty and has a excessive selling fee and nevertheless has the pinnacle score, while good litecoint coints are nevertheless a long way at the back of if in comparison to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 06:45:01 PM
I will choose Litecoin because there is a chance that this coin will grow in price
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
In the cryptocyrrency world, no other coin can take the place of bitcoin being the first and the pathfinder in this industry. Also I don't know the basis of your argument maybe you are looking at it from the angle of investment or reliability. Be that as it may, bitcoin has wider popularity, reliability and acceptability. Bitcoin has it all that's why most investors put their money in bitcoin
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 21, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
Btc is more reliable here and its value is very high so Ltc is not so competetive rival for Btc at all, Ltc is good for current tranding only and Btc is good for everything.
Activity: 52
August 20, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
Reliable bitcoin in terms of profit, alternatively, you can buy litecoin because the price is much lower than bitcoin, there are actually many other options that can be profitable, you should look for any opportunity.
Activity: 630
August 20, 2018, 05:49:54 PM
everyone knows bitcoin is the greatest type litcoin as well as type any kind of foreign currency if you would like commit cash therefore it period to purchase bitcoin simply because bitcoin 're going improve.
bitcoin may be the full associated with crypot marketplace bitcoin won't ever provide you with reduction you simply purchase bitcoin as well as maintain inform finish from the 12 months you're going to get dual revenue in exchange. should you research concerning the background associated with bitcoin. nobody may reduction their own profit bitcoin.
Activity: 75
August 19, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
my choice is bitcoin, plus the current price drops if to invest now it's time. all back to your decision
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
It shall forever be bitcoin mate but maybe you might not have sufficient funds to invest in bitcoin so it would be advisable to stay with Litecoin for now but please aims towards the digital gold which is bitcoin.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

In my own personal opinion, i would pick bitcoin of course because it is more valuable and it is worth to hold than litecoin. Even bitcoin drops its price i will still pick bitcoin because it is the top coin in the market.
Activity: 79
August 19, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
I would say bitcoin as it's can go long term and the value of bitcoin right now is pretty good compare to other coins. Although the decision is yours since every coin has its unique way to make profit.
Activity: 103
August 19, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
Bitcoin beats Litecoin in almost all the areas. Let it be in volume, market cap, developers or community, while Litecoin is lagging behind in all these things. Litecoin only had a upper hand in tps but with segwit and lightning network implemented on the Bitcoin network, Litecoin doesn't even stand a chance
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
obviously I choose bitcoin, the reason why is security and prices go up and down but still tend to be stable up
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 12:21:32 PM
I am very impressed by crypt Litecoin. This is a digital coin, which was created as an analog of bitcoin, so its functionality is identical to the bitcoin functionality, although there are a number of improvements. But Bitcoin is not in competition at all.
copper member
Activity: 301
August 19, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
Of course we all have choices, and our choices will differ. Yes, some choose Bitcoin and some choose Litecoin.
But, I prefer Bitcoin. Because I think Bitcoin is better for me to invest and more profitable for me.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
August 19, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
for me i see a litecoin is like a part of bitcoin "bitcoin like father and litecoin is the son "  they are defferent in crypto structure and they are very "far" in value , great defernce so i could only say this
Bitcoin is preferable for everything comparing with LTC
Activity: 27
August 19, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
As for me I will go with bitcoin I am of the believe that bitcoin will cross $10,000 soon and it will surprise everyone again.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 19, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
I chose bitcoin, but Litecoin also needs to be considered. The formation of altcoins is because Bitcoin is the first to appear. In addition, bitcoin is already widely used and the price will rise above the price of other altcoins.

I share your opinion. Bitcoin is always the first choice, because is the first and most popular coin. It dictate the market movements and it is the most important coin of all. IMO Litecoin ia very good investment option and I am holding it regardless of my investments in Bitcoin.
Activity: 180
August 19, 2018, 11:40:42 AM
if in my opinion, it's a good feature of scability with fast and safe transactions. I see that in bitcoin transactions it takes a long time but bitcoin is the first and most powerful digital currency in marketcurrency, a block time of 2.4 minutes of litecoin and 10 minutes of bitcoin and litecoin has a lifetime of 84 million coins which is 4x more than bitcoin. so for now I prefer litecoin and in the future bitcoin will improve in its shortcomings.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
August 19, 2018, 11:28:30 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Obviously bitcoin. Why such kind of question? Now a day most of the people comparing bitcoin to some other altcoins. I dont know why. Bitcoin is in moon, just look at other altcoin  price. Only the popularity and usage will determine the value of coins. No other coin come near to bitcoin.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
For beginners, I think you can put your money into the Wright to get more security, and then we can put more coins with a little money. If you have experience, you can invest in BTC, because bitcoin is very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: