Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 6. (Read 6133 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 07:50:29 PM
I think that bitcoin has a much happier future than lightcoin. Because bitcoin is the father of all the Crypto-currency and he will not go anywhere, unlike the rest of the Crypto-currency
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 25, 2018, 07:47:15 PM
I like litecoin, in terms of its use. It is fast and convenient, especially when you need the means to transfer between exchanges. But around bitcoin there is more excitement and it is in price more interesting
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:34:53 PM
You have to take Bitcoin over Litecoin.  I see no advantage to go with Litecoin.  Bitcoin was the first and is the #1 market leader.  I can see Litecoin falling off by the wayside eventually. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:32:41 PM
I think we should invest in Bitcoin in the long run and do some investment in Litecoin in the short term.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 05:47:07 PM
I'm not sure that now you can compare any crypto currency with bitcoin. Bitcoin dictates the trends of the entire crypto-currency market. And with its growth should grow and litecoin. But this is also a very good coin.
Activity: 83
August 25, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
I choose bitcoin very popular all over the world. Bitcoin can be the best way to earn money right now. Many people become rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 428
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
What is better, BTC or LTC? Both cryptocurrencies have strengths and weaknesses and are leaders...
But if you are going to invest in digital assets, you need to constantly monitor exchange rate fluctuations, diversify risks, distribute savings and buy not only BTC and LTC, but also other top-altcoins...
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
August 25, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
bitcoin is special because it is the first crypto coin that used blockchain technology. but when you check the technology it is not the best for sure. it is slow, network size is not enough so it is not useful for daily usages. but still as an investor bitcoin is a better investment method comparing with alternative coins.
Activity: 92
August 25, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
I don't think this is a coin that can be compared, LTC vs BTC. The result is obvious, although LTC is also a good coin, but it has begun to decline. While BTC is very good, the cost of ownership is relatively expensive. If you want to consider from the perspective of value, then BTC is an unquestionable champion. But if it is from a speculative point of view, perhaps LTC will have more opportunities than BTC.
Activity: 72
August 25, 2018, 04:14:17 AM
I think Litecoin is a safe, faster and has lower fees than bitcoin. But I prefer Bitcoin .
Activity: 23
August 25, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
In terms of pros, cons, value, future vision, community strength and excellence compared to Bitcoin, you can partly understand the value of Litecoin in the future. Currently, Litecoin's exchange rate is $ 70, after several years the price may be equal to or higher than the current BTC. That's just my analysis to get a better understanding of this digital currency. Personally, I chose Bitcoin to invest. The right investment or not is still your own decision, consider before doing.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
I think Bitcoin transactions are higher than litecoin, and most likely it will be invested rather than sold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 25, 2018, 03:12:55 AM
Actually, I would choose Bitcoin and invest money for 1-2 years. I think it's a perspective coin.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:12:24 AM
Bitcoin is the #1 cryptocurrency and its proven to become the best cryptocurrency in cryptoworld. Litecoin is a potential token that is continously making progress about the growth in their platform and slowly investors trust this litecoin. But then again, bitcoin is #1 and all altcoins depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 03:11:45 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin more than all crypto's coin. So i shall choose the bicoin always.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 25, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
The more profit we get now is bitcoin because the price is low compared to the previous price but the more profit we get is the litecoin because is the cheaper price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:03:11 AM
Both of these coins are now very risky to invest. The market is still falling, so we can say with confidence that bitcoin will continue to become cheaper. Litecoin and all other altcoins will also fall. I recommend not buying a cryptocurrency right now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
Although people say litecoin is an improvement for of bitcoin protocol, I do not see anything special with it and wouldn't choose it over bitcoin. And there is no coin that can make an improvement to overtake bitcoin in these crypto race that is going on among cryptos.
Activity: 43
August 25, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
 if I had to pick one of the two I would pick bitcoin over litcoin,Bitcoin may be a great bet long-term if Bitcoin replaces gold.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
August 25, 2018, 01:57:19 AM
bitcoin and litecoin are actually equally good because they have a large community. but here bitcoin will be more profitable because bitcoin has great power to drive the crypto market.
both of them are really good coins to hold. however, the two coins still have differences. well, of course I will choose bitcoin to hold for a long time. many reasons for this.
Pages:
Jump to: