Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 5. (Read 6133 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
I would rather to say that bitcoin is far more better than litecoin in any fields. Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and unable to be replaced by any other.
Activity: 24
August 26, 2018, 03:57:07 PM
io definitely prefer bitcoin over litecoin
Activity: 30
August 26, 2018, 03:51:30 PM
those are two really different coins, but i prefer BTC over litecoin
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
Bitcoin of course. This is small lazy, started working on a litecoin only when understood that it is possible to make money, and to do this for 2-3 updates a month, max.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
I am madly impressed by the litecoin crypto currency. This is an open source code, a global payment network. It is completely decentralized and has no control from any central authorities. Litecoin is characterized by a faster transaction confirmation time and increased storage efficiency than the leading, math-based currency
Litecoin is indeed a good coin, but compared to Bitcoin, I think it's still far away. Bitcoin is the best coin in crypto in my opinion. Bitcoin has everything you need to continue to be the best. so I will still choose Bitcoin for my investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 12:54:31 PM
 Both have grown significantly over the years and have promised cryptoverse. Nobody knows whether the two coins will maintain their position in the coming months without speaking for years. Industrial structure can change significantly for several months.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 26, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
I think I do prefer bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is what the whole market is depending on one way or the other.
Yes I agree, Bitcoin over litecoin. It's very easy to chose Bitcoin ahead of litecoin because if you check the coinmarketcap Bitcoin dominate over 50% volume of the market. Despite the fact that Bitcoin is the first ever digital currency and the evolution of cryptocurrency, I will buy Bitcoin and use it to invest in litecoin. This will gives me more profit at the end.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
I do not know. I like best bitkoyn. Not even for such a name, but for historical value. For his advancement, for the creator, Satoshi. This is what a good head should be to create such a complex coin. Which is not controlled by anyone.
Activity: 54
August 26, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Both are great coins and have great future. If need to choose one will go with bitcoin. It will surely break all growth records in the coming future. The bitcoin dominance which is above 50% tells us all.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
I think we should invest in Bitcoin in the long run and do some investment in Litecoin in the short term.
I think investing in litecoin too risky and does not justify the risk. Therefore, it is better to keep Ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
I am madly impressed by the litecoin crypto currency. This is an open source code, a global payment network. It is completely decentralized and has no control from any central authorities. Litecoin is characterized by a faster transaction confirmation time and increased storage efficiency than the leading, math-based currency
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I definitely prefer bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins. Many people invest in bitcoin because altcoin is very unstable, and the price is still influenced by the price of bitcoin. From here, everything is clear which is better to have, bitcoin is still the best in many ways.
Activity: 124
August 26, 2018, 12:17:30 PM
I think litecoin has no chance to win bitcoin. It is always better to invest in bitcoin .
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status.
Both currency are best and profitable but in different circumstances. In order to compere bitcoin with litecoin, bitcoin is to much better then that of lite coin. Bitcoin has larger community and user interface then that of litecoin and it has larger platform too. According to market price Bitcoin is too much high then that of litecoin. Because of this many investors shows their interest in bitcoin investment then that of litecoin investment. But incase of money transaction litecoin provide better transaction facility then that of bitcoin. Litecoin clear a transaction much more fast then that of bitcoin.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 26, 2018, 03:44:53 AM
Litecoin, in contrast to Bitcoin, is much less known. Therefore, if the market starts to grow, Bitcoin will invest significantly more.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
Bitcoin is the best on the market for every time) There is no cons that can replace it from it's place at this moment)
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
To profit a considerable measure I pick bitcoin extremely prominent everywhere throughout the world. Bitcoin can be the most ideal approach to procure cash at this moment. Numerous individuals end up rich in light of bitcoin. Bitcoin can support the requirements and needs of the clients. Bitcoin can be a venturing stone to getting to be rich. simply center around what you need to regard bitcoin as an inspiration to have an effective life. be tolerant and devoted constantly.
Activity: 74
August 26, 2018, 03:36:18 AM
I think I do prefer bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is what the whole market is depending on one way or the other.
Activity: 71
August 26, 2018, 03:34:34 AM
I will go for bitcoin because I believe that one can easily make more and good gain with bitcoin than litecoin at any point in time....
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
Both are great coin to contribute yet with regards to contributing issue despite everything I incline toward bitcoin over litecoin or any altcoin out there. In btc you have an opportunity to make a thousand dollars of benefits in a brief timeframe if the cost goes up all of a sudden and btc is the main coin that can expand it's own cost for what number of thousand dollars in only a couple of hours, days, weeks, or months.
Pages:
Jump to: