Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 3. (Read 6133 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
Trying to compare and contrast the two shouldn't even be a subject topic. One is that ltc isn't even close to btc's level. It would have been better if it's ETH in this shoes. However, the fact remains that ltc is a great coin with potentials too. Who knows it may turn out the next big thing?
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 09:33:55 AM
I will always support bitcoin, bitcoin I have been working on for a long time, I will not change jobs, I will always employ bitcoin at any time,I love bitcoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 09:28:14 AM
I simply choose Bitcoin because of its sustainability, and profitability wherein you can do both trading and long-term investment. Not only that bitcoin is the mainstream cryptocurrency but because it has the most market share and highest trading volume in the market today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
Bitcoin is much more reliable than LTC. I'm investing in BTC, if I need a reliable coin. LTC can bring more profit, but you must choose the right time to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 28, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Bitcoin is the heartbeat and blood of cryptocurrency!  Whatever happens to bitcoin always affect other coin and without Bitcoin all other coin will not have any fiat value.  Litecoin is model after Bitcoin and will always be second Altcoin in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 08:59:24 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both LITECOIN and BITCOIN are among the most popular cryptocurrencies.But when it comes to investing I prefer Bitcoin because it is the oldest and most known among cryptocurrencies.High Risk, High Reward
New technology, new concept, nobody knows the future. But as per my knowledge, nobody can stop bitcoin and this cryptocurrency at all. These are became digital asset rather than currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
In my opinion, LTC is absolutely not necessary cryptocurrency. It was created as a faster analogue of bitcoin, but after the full work of the lighting network, it becomes completely irrelevant.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
I am fully convinced of BITCOIN, and sure he will be the best everything will be proven over time. for now my choice remains Bitcoin litecoin has not been able to captivate my heart  Grin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:16:54 AM
There is no competition here, it's obviously Bitcoin. I do not see a comparison of litecoin. This main fnction is an alternative for Bitcoin with low charges and fast TMs, but the problem is adaptation.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
Despite the large number of advantages that the Litecoin coin has, a large number of investors still choose the main crypto currency - Bitcoin! I think bitcoin is a reputation and reliability, so it will always be the first!
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
The value of Litecoin is due, in many ways, to the same factors as the value of Bitcoin. The main ones are utility and a limited number of coins in circulation. The only advantage of Litecoin over Bitcoin is its wider functionality.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
I choose bitcoin because everyone trusts bitcoin and bitcoin as the first coins used as investments. Cryopto market is more dominant in bitcoin and is a big effect for altcoins.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
Bitcoin is more sure for me. Should I have enough fund, I will love to buy and keep some litecoin for the future market. But I have more believe in bitcoin than the litcoin network. Although litcoin is a fantastic altcoin.
Activity: 55
August 28, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
Even if litecoin has a future in the long run, it clearly will not be as bright as that of bitcoin. Well, we don't need so much cryptocurrency with the same functionality. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 07:42:38 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

bitcoin, mate. i am sure you know why Wink litecoin is second best, or rather eth if we take alts. take bitcoin and therell be no regrets, especially with using it
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
In my stage ofposition whichi would choose i'd rather pick bitcoin, even lot of good feedback and most are choosing litecoin bitcoin for me is still on the top of all coins cos i know how big it brought for me oneday..
Activity: 55
August 28, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
Even though I'm still new in crypto world. I will still choose litecoin..
copper member
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
Bitcoin or litecoin is a particularly individual choice. Looking at what you hope and what you are trying to get. Bitcoin is a sign of reliability, and you can earn on it with small amounts of bitcoin not a lot of money, but reliable. Of course, at the same time, it must be properly bought or waiting for a new bottom. And, by buying  litecoins with this simple scheme, you can give much more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 07:13:39 AM
I don't figure Litecoin will have the capacity to beat the best digital money ever. Litecoin is simply made out of sheer intrigue and confidence in the possibility that manufactured Bitcoin. In this sense, Bitcoin is the first form of Litecoin. Obviously, as far as speculation I would likewise incorporate Litecoin in my rundown however in the event that I were to pick just a single between the two, I like to vote for Bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 28, 2018, 06:58:09 AM
Many people have predicted that Litecoin will develop step by step in accordance with Bitcoin. With the virtual currency market, it is unpredictable, but the comparison between the two coins I think is unreasonable because the positions are different.
Pages:
Jump to: