Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 24. (Read 6182 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:13:49 PM
If you want to invest in crypto  and will get more profits you just invest on Bitcoin Bitcoin is always better in cryptomarket. LTC is good coin in crypto market LTC litepay system don't popular among the people.btc investment better than LTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 30, 2018, 10:56:32 PM
lol bitcoin will always be a bitcoin. Litecoin is going to be replaced by something better than ltc. New coins are being made everyday!!! hold bitcoin sell ltc it hasn't done much in 6 months!!!!
Activity: 40
July 30, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
There are many national currency pairs and crypto exchanged on large and small exchanges. That also means that Bitcoin is more popular and I like that. I believe that many people here think like me.
Activity: 83
July 30, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
Almost certainly that it is without a doubt the best for this is Bitcoin. Bitcoin has given me a considerable measure of fortunes in contributing. Litecoin really has a decent potential and these coins have a decent innovation. Also, if utilized for the transient speculation I think doesn't make a difference.
Activity: 141
July 30, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
Bitcoin is far better than Litecoin, Litecoin is just developing
Agreed. Bitcoin is better, more promising, older and more experienced. As its system is gaining value due to the complexity of the calculations. So litecoin has an advantage only in small transactions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
July 30, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
This is a different type of investment. Bitcoin will not bring a big daily profit as it is a long term investment. Investing in litecoin is pretty risky but can bring quick profits.
Activity: 523
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin in cryptocurrency. At first i heard about Bitcoin not even crypto. So here Bitcoin is the best choice reather than Litecoin
Activity: 265
July 30, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
If i have money to invest i will invest my money on Bitcoin than i invest my money on Litecoin. And now is the best time for you to invest your money to bitcoin, we also can't deny the fact that bitcoin shows through history that it's worth investing for, so continue investing with bitcoin as well.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
July 30, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
there is no chance in the world that can litecoin overtake bitcoin, its still at its best
bitcoin is still dominant in crypto world and nobody can doubt it, litecoin has long way to go
it may take years and update and upgrades for them to finally overthrown btc
and will only make them catch up every year so bitcoin is still the winner here
Activity: 97
July 30, 2018, 12:20:50 PM
Bitcoin is far better than Litecoin, Litecoin is just developing
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
If we compare the bitcoin and the litecoin the good price of coins is the bitcoin and the most useful is the bitcoin but it's depends to you and to other what he/she want to use to get a coins.
bitcoin is a very good coin because it has a large community and is also the main coin in crypto. when compared with litecoin then i think bitcoin is far above litecoin but back kediri respectively - because people taste different
it is true once and if I myself to choose a better long-term coin of bitcoin. because it has always been proven that bitcoin investment in the long run it's been a lot of success and get big profits
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
Litecoin and bitcoin both have a specific coin limit and an amount awarded for discovering blocks during the mining process. The total limit for bitcoin is 21 million coins, and litecoin has a limit of 84 million coins. Once the cryptocurrencies reach these coin limits, no newer currency is released into the system.
the constraints of the coin may make litecoin a potent coin, having both is a profit. so I think even though the main choice is bitcoin but having litecoin can serve as a nice coin saving alternative.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
Different products for different purposes. Gold for storing money for years. I have Fiat on my Visa card account for buying a cup of coffee. Same with bitcoin and lightcoin.
Agreed. In any case, bitcoin will always stand above litecoin. They have different goals and solve different problems. When bitcoin went up in value, it needed to create an alternative for smaller transactions.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 30, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Different products for different purposes. Gold for storing money for years. I have Fiat on my Visa card account for buying a cup of coffee. Same with bitcoin and lightcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and split it between bitcoin, litecoin and several strong altcoins such as Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Neo etc...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
I would choose Bitcoin, but to be honest it is better to choose both
Activity: 378
July 30, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
I would say BTC is more popular, therefore volatile, therefore good for making money in a short time. Litecoin, on the other hand is good for long-term investments. Lips sealed Lips sealed
But I only chose Bitcoin because this is the most popular and trusted currency in the world, and thanks to Bitcoin, it makes. One year later, I've increased my investment. Litecoin is not good for me, just to do a low cost transaction.
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 11:54:43 AM
I would say BTC is more popular, therefore volatile, therefore good for making money in a short time. Litecoin, on the other hand is good for long-term investments. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 158
July 30, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
For me, I will choose bitcoin because it is the famous and top grossing coin in the crypto market. It is also the highest coin value and price.
Activity: 686
https://bmy.guide
July 27, 2018, 03:38:06 PM
Bitcoin and litecoin use a “proof of work” algorithm during the mining process, which helps safeguard and deter attacks and abuses of the cryptocurrency networks. The algorithm rewards people when their mining hardware solves complicated puzzles that validate transactions and release new coins into the system.
Pages:
Jump to: